I Like Her

I Hated You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note- A loooonggg chapter ahead of you ;) 

 

She didn't know why but all the boys seemed to be more cautious recently and she didn't know why there was always one person at home with her and if it was a Sunday it would all twelve. This wasn't usually the case she was always alone most of the time but now she was always with at least one person, she had asked but they had never answered so she didn't feel like asking again, she had thought maybe it was only because they wanted more time with her but they looked stiff and always on guard for something to happen and she didn't know what. It started to freak her out but she could care less. Today was Kyungsoo's turn. 

"Kyungsoo, can you teach me how to cook?" She peeked her head in the kitchen where the quiet Kyungsoo sat, Kyungsoo was the quiet person in the house, he never talked and never screamed like the younger ones. He rarely smiled or was seen when there was all of us in the house. He was the type of person that she enjoyed having around. But he had loved to cook, cooking to baking he loved it all.

 There was a day when she was bored so she had watched Kyungsoo cook their dinner, he was so deep into it that she was amused that he didn't hear her as she spoke his name. He looked so intertwined with the hobby that it made her smile. At least the silent boy had something he favorited. Usually, when looking for him everyone would be thinking about the kitchen, call him obsessed but he's making food. She found out that Kyungsoo didn't let the younger ones coming inside the kitchen without him supervising in there, she heard from Luhan that Sehun and Jongin were trying to make smores with the kitchen fire that they almost burnt the kitchen down.  They could've done it outside, but no they decided to do it inside of Kyungsoo's favorite room. He looked at her oddly watching as the only figure he could see was her head, which he had thought was a bit cute. 

"It depends, what do you want to make?" His voice was soft, it was soothing to the ears that it just warms your heart. But as Sehun said, there was an evil side to him. Which Jongdae had called out, satansoo. After that, she had died of laughing everytime she heard that name. She may have never seen his evil side nor did he look like he would be that kind of person but with the younger ones horrific, shuddering face maybe it was best if she just kept with his good side. 

"The vanilla cupcake you made for me a week ago, it was really good and I was wondering if you can teach me how to make it." 

"Why? I can always make it anytime you ask." 

"I don't want to be a bother..." He turned his head to look at her, her head hung low with her toes drawing out random things on the marble floor. Was she ever this adorable? 

"Fine, but under one condition." She tipped her head up to look at him. 

"You're going to the supermarket with me tomorrow." 

"But I thought you had work tomorrow." 

"No, due to the blizzard that happened in the city all stores and jobs are closed. The supermarket is pretty close to our house which is out of the city. The blizzard is going to the opposite area too so we're fine."  She nodded, 

"Okay." He gave her a satisfied smile that had to soften her heart, he looked like a cute owl. After that Kyungsoo had started teaching her how to make it, to be honest, it had surprised him how quick and easy she was when mimicking his instructions. Everything he asked her to she had done it into perfection. 

"How are you so good at mimicking others?" 

"I've always been the person that watched everyone, usually when I see enough I can just do the same thing. It was a normal thing for me." They had already finished before the sun went down. 

She looked at the tray of cupcakes in front of her, they decided to make all different flavors for the others also, but there was more vanilla. They all had red velvet frosting giving it an extra sugary taste. She snatched one of the cupcakes engulfing it into . She let out a delighted hum as she felt the taste of the frosting melt inside , the vanilla cupcake that had a soft spongy texture. She had loved it. Kyungsoo looked at her in the sidelines, the happiness that radiated off of her, her sparkling eyes. It took him to realize that his heart was beating rapidly, just looking at the girl in front of him. 

"Hey, Kyungsoo...I'm sorry I threw your food away, I'm sorry for being an back then. I was too angry at everything that I forgot that you put so much effort into cooking for me. I had forgotten that you guys used to be happy just knowing I'm alive. I guess because I had no-one else to blame it on I had blamed it on you guys.  But you guys didn't ask for me, maybe a simple apology won't help with anything but at least you heard it." She turned her head to look at him with a smile. At this point, he was too dazed on the person in front of him to know what he was doing, he had reached to grab her fingers interlacing with his, her eyes widened he bent closer with a sudden movement he had given a peck on her forehead. She felt warm all over, her head spinning, what just happened? She looked up at him but he was focusing on something else, she saw his red ears, she let out a muffled chuckle before taking another bite of the cupcake. 

-

"Is it me or are Yuna and Kyungsoo really close?" The boys had started catching up with the two after they always see Yuna and Kyungsoo together in the kitchen. They would hear laughing or loud talking. Jongdae and Chanyeol peeked their head to look inside the kitchen, their eyebrows twitched to see him behind her while his chin laying on her shoulder while she was whisking something. 

"Is it supposed to look like that?" They heard Yuna murmur, 

"Yeah, It'll clump up eventually." Her chest ached as she felt his soft voice ringing right in front of her ear. Uncontionsouly her cheeks went red, making her whisk a bit too powerful. "Don't whisk it too hard it'll get everywhere." 

She let out a hum of an answer because she knew if she spoke she would stutter instead, his hair was tickling her neck and his breathing was petting her cheek. His scent had a masculine smell to it, but it had also smelled like green apples. Her head was going haywire with the boy on her that she didn't even notice the other two hiding as they look at them. She didn't even know why he was on her, it so happened that he felt like getting close and she didn't say a single word about it. It had felt nice, but it was also making her feel weird also. Kyungsoo liked this, he liked this a lot. He had actually thought she would yell at him or something but not a single peep was heard from , she had tensed up when he did so but she had eventually calmed down. 

They were making macarons. It just so happened that Yuna felt trying those because she never tried them before and Kyungsoo knew how to make them. 

"Now we put them in a pastry bag, what flavor do you want to make for the middle?" 

"Vanilla!" This girl seriously liked vanilla. Good thing Kyungsoo found that out. He knew too many recipes that had vanilla in it that no-one wanted to try. 

"Check in that cabinet if we have any more vanilla extract." 

"We have enough." 

"Can we help?" The two turned their head to see Chanyeol and Jongdae. 

"No, get out." Kyungsoo coldly looked at them, they had gotten the shivers but they could not back down now. They let out a whine, 

"Please~ Why do you get Yuna all by yourself?" Jongdae whined, she let out a silent snicker, an amused smile on her lips but she had shown them her back because she was trying to make the circle for the macaron. 

"I'm just helping her bake things." 

"Why can't we help then?" Chanyeol backfired which made Kyungsoo roll his eyes. 

"Last time I checked you two, specifically you two almost burned one of my precious pans after you were trying to make scrambled eggs. Do you get want a branch whooping again?" They watched in horror as Kyungsoo's eyes turned into a bright green with the palm of his hands he had made a large branch with a pointy end. He held it while stiffly pointing at them. They looked at the branch in horror, 

"Oh, I totally forgot I was supposed to go get bubble tea with Sehun." Chanyeol nervously smiled before running out of there, Jongdae let out a tch of his mouth nervously laughing at the man in front of him. 

"I'll just join them." 

She turned to look at Kyungsoo with an amused grin. He let out a sigh before the branch that he once held turned into sparkling dust. 

"So, where were we?' 

-

Today was Chanyeol and Jongdae's day off. They were the ones that loved to scream, smile, laugh, they were immature children of what she had thought. When she first met Chanyeol she thought he would be the serious type by being tall and having a straight face when she first met him but he had proved her wrong when he seemed to like scream when it would go silent, she had laughed at that. Chanyeol had a great smile he had reminded of her a little Pumi, (a type of dog) While jongdae wasn't too far from Chanyeol's description. They loved to fool around all while being tall statues. She was surprised how these two got to stay home together. 

"Let's play hide and seek!" Jongdae yelled out of midst silence, she flinched at the sudden voice of his of nevertheless she calmed down. They were sitting in the living room, Chanyeol lazily on the floor while watching some animation show she was reading another book while Jongdae was previously on his phone. They got her a phone two weeks ago but still, she had no clue how to use it, so she didn't use it at all by leaving it somewhere in her cabinet. The boys had told her to bring it with her at all times because it was a good way of communications but last time she checked she always had at least one of them by her side. She closed her book and Chanyeol lifted his head to look at the guy behind him, 

"Hide an seek?" 

"There's a person who's the seeker and the hiders hide around the house while the seeker finds them!" Chanyeol and Yuna looked glanced at each other before shrugging, 

"Sure." The boys sometimes had enjoyed her not knowing the world sometimes yes, it was a bad thing but when it comes to these things anyone would say it's childish but with her, she didn't know it was childish because she never actually played it before so if the boys at their age play this it's probably something they play often, when none of them actually played it in the house with anyone before. Playing rock-paper-scissors it had seemed that Chanyeol would be the seeker. The house was large in size so finding each other would be difficult so they made up the rule where once you picked your hiding area you can't move from it. And every time the seeker says Marco the hiders have to say polo. They also couldn't use their powers to get out of it, which was a real bummer on Yuna's part. 

She had a small figure, so she basically could've hidden anywhere, she tied her hair into a ponytail so it won't get in the way. As Jongdae started counting she had thought of hiding herself in her own bedroom but then wouldn't that be a bit too easy so the great plan was she had hidden in the game room closet.

 She stayed there silently waiting for him to come inside, not a moment of hesitation did Jongdae come inside the game room. For a moment there she had thought he had cheated, but it seemed that he walked out the second he went inside, which made her let out a silent sigh of relief. She took a step back into the closet so she could hide in more, but to her horror, she went into deep which got her pulling a lever that sent her falling in somewhere deep and dusty. She let out a sneeze when a cloud of dust went into her nose. She quickly shut when she heard his heavy fast footsteps coming back. 

"Marco!" She looked at the lever then at the door in front of her, 

"Polo!" She quickly pulled the lever shutting the walls in front of her. Her eyes widened as she saw the door slam open while the walls of her slammed closed. She crawled away from the sudden hatch. She looked around but everything was pitch black. She had stood up, looking around with no light her eyes had turned yellow. She coughed when whiffing the smell that the room had scented with, it smelled like death. With the flick of her fingers, a ball of light emerged in the middle of her palm enlightening the whole room. It was big enough for her to stand all the way, did the boys know about this room? It was an empty room there was nothing in it, no furniture, no source of light. It was just a room. 

The room was tightly closed off with long blocks of wood nailed into the wall. What was this room? She looked back at the hatch that got her in here. There was nothing for her to open it with. But something was off, the thing was that it had reeked of a horrible stench, somewhere past of these nailed woods there was something more. 

She went closer to the wood where it reeked. Her eyes had turned red this time, igniting the wood into flames. before it would go worse her eyes glowed the shade of blue quickly bringing the flames into nothing, the wood had turned into ashes where she could go in deeper into the sealed off room. There was a door to the left, it was hinged down, dusty, old. She didn't know why but a sense of fear washed into her looking at the door. It had seemed like she was in some horror movie.

 With a quick twist of the knob, the door had creaked open. Her eyes widened in horror, gaped in absolute terror. With a snap, her eyes turned red and placed the whole area on fire. Watching as everything burnt into crisps, everything bringing itself into ashes. The room gave her too many memories that she was not fond of. Even if it was dark it seemed like it was lighting with a white light that she hated. The fire dissipated, she ran to the hatch, screaming if they could hear her. She growled in anger before her eyes ignited with a gray-silver hue like her normal eyes, with the twist of her mind she had pulled the hatch off throwing it somewhere behind her as she crawled out of the room. 

"Yuna! Where were you?" Chanyeol yelled seeing her dusted fearful face. She put her head on his chest as she grabbed his shirt tightly. He hesitated for a moment before patting her back in a soothing state, "what's wrong?" His voice came out more soothing then he had expected it to be, but hey that's what he was trying. 

"Did you guys know you had a room in that a closet?" 

"What room?" 

"The experiment room." 

-

After that Junmyeon and Minseok tightly sealed off the room. They had no idea that they had a room like such, this was a very old house that they had found decades ago. Guess it was used for an experiment chamber also, It made them wonder if they had more room like these, it actually scared them that what happened if Yuna found another one? The scared, fearful eyes of her gave them this bad omen that sent them shivers. Her shaky body, her dilated eyes. It had scared them on what happened for the last eight years.

 It took her a week or so to calm herself down, they felt calm after she started looking at them without those feared eyes again. But they needed to know to know more about Yuna was the last eight years of her life. Luhan had a specialty of doing so, he was able to use his mind with all sorts of things, from able to lift things with his mind and also going through a person's memory. But the others couldn't do so they could only speak to each other through their minds. 

But Luhan didn't want to do it, without her consent he would feel bad if he saw something he wasn't supposed to see. Which the others had acknowledged and knowing Yuna she might angry and shut herself away again. So when the right time comes he would be able to know what just happened to his mate. 

-

Today was Yixing's day off. He had loved to sleep, like full on sleep, sometimes he would take a nap in the early afternoon to find out he slept pass dinner. Or he would sleep till noon. It just all depended on his mood. Today was one of the days where he started taking a nap on the couch, she was in the kitchen making the vanilla cupcakes that Kyungsoo had shown her. she was in the mood to eat something sweet again. Humming a song that she had heard on the television the other day, she poured the batter into small containers. Slowly she slid the tray of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter