I love you

I Hated You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The chapter contains gore and vile disgust. 

Viewer discretion is advised. 

 

She sat there in silence with her eyes blurred with tears. Her body shivering from the cold that the house had set in. Without the boys, everything felt like a black abyss, the feeling of coldness that disintegrated all warmth. Without the boys, the house felt so...unsettling. It had been three days, all she felt was a horrible pain like knives digging into her skin. She hated the feeling like she hated how she went through it. She cried until there were no more tears, she screamed until Yuna had no more of her voice; she didn't eat until she was malnourished and starved. She was growing insane as she did in the facility. Her room was frozen; it was covered in a layer of ice by the sudden unbalance of her powers. Her flames became blue, and the whole living room was wet soaking in water. But through all of that, she sat in the corner of the kitchen with a shivering body fearing the world.

She needed to save the boys, and she needed to save her mates. But how could she when she had feared the place they were kept captive? But she needed to do something, even if her fear was already far larger then anything else. She missed their warmth; she missed their laughs, smiles, and voice. She lost everything. She was going to save them even if she would get hurt, even if she would die. She will keep them because she loved them; she loved them with all of her heart.

Standing up, to fall right back down when she hadn't been using her legs in a day or two. She hit her foot a couple of times to get them moving again before she stood up running to the door, but Yuna had stopped for a second, Yuna needed to eat and change she knew the boys wouldn't want to see her like this and it will until stop her in the downfall.

She ate two bowls of rice with some eggs and some chicken left over by Jongin, she was seriously hungry for not eating anything for a whole three days. Her lips were chapped dry and her body with a foul odor. She was a total mess. Yuna quickly went to take a shower before grabbing clothes then running to the door, once more, her confidence and her determination her other halves. But then she hesitated, What happens if things didn't go well? What happens if she fails, and in the end maybe never see then again or even worse...Die? She didn't want to let the boys go through what Tae-hyung and his pack went through, she didn't want them to separate because of her, it was already because of her that they went through years of pain and sorrow, she couldn't let that happen to any of them.

She knew these boys could escape on their own but her...What about her? Her eyes glinted green, she turned herself with the rise of her hands she had made something she never thought she would, her eyes glinted blue then red then purple then it had dimmed back to her silver eyes. There it was as it was sleeping peacefully in a blue orb she had made for it, or more like her. The little child, she had made a little toddler, a baby.

 She had once made a friend out of water when she was little because everyone feared her but if she could do that then she could probably make a human child. And she did. It will be her child and it will be theirs. The little girl slept peacefully in an orb that was not able to be broken unless it was from her or from the boys, if she was gone at least they have the child to remember her by. She smiled longingly, lovingly at the little one before giving her a loving peck of a mother. After that, she left the house finding the boys in where the hell hole she had once escaped.

-

She got to the facility where she hid by a tree, she used Baekhyun's light to cover herself. She had learned from him that there are many ways when it comes to controlling light, with a light you could have multiple powers in one like invisibility for example with the way the light is beamed she can cover herself from anyone seeing her. She flew inside the facility graciously bringing her to the inside chambers of the facility, the horrible weird atmosphere that this place had given her wanted to make her vomit.

Going deeper she saw the rooms that had people or people like her. They were set in mechanical systems that had needles wired into their skin and probably unconscious. She cringed at the look as she went in deeper the horror worsened. But in these rooms, there weren't the boys...She was confused until she looked at the floor were they downstairs? Her eyes widened, that was the 'teaching room' she went there far too many times to not know what it was capable of. If they were down there then she prayed for these humans that they don't die in her own hands.

She teleported herself downstairs where she walked inside the dark stairs, then she got to the room that she had hated with all of her soul just breathing it in it had reeked the smell of blood and death. She creaked the door open, gaped in horror as her mates were sitting in seats lined so she would between all of them. They were unconscious with eyes shut and head hanged low or to the side. There were bags in their eyes, scratches, holes for the needles, and burnt marks all over their body. The room was dim but she got to see everything she needed. She could already feel the angered tears in her eyes. She ran to the nearest person which was Kris.

"Kris...Please wake up." She let out a whispered voice, she softly held his face as her eyes glinted pink. She was healing him. The marks were slowly disappearing and soon enough there was nothing left. She laid her forehead on his, "I'm sorry...I'm so sorry." But then something was off, she didn't sense their energy, her bind with theirs it wasn't with who she was looking with. She stood up, their energy...It's coming from the walls.

"You figured it out didn't you." She snapped her head behind her to find no-one, someone was echoing through the walls.

"Show yourself!" She screamed, the voice echoed around the room making her not being able to find out the distinct place the person actually was. But she knew where her mates were. With her eyes shining a red her first turned into a ball of fire targetting it at a specific area, finding herself smiling victoriously as the walls started breaking down. This was an illusion, everything around her was not real. But she really hoped it did because it was better then what she actually she saw, her boys chained to the wall with their arms tightly clasped on it. 

Six of them in front of her and six behind her. They were conscious this time trying to fight off the chains but she knew better they probably put something in them so they couldn't use their powers. Theirs was holes in their arms there was burnt marks on their legs and lots of scratches of arms and face. They looked so drained and dead but as their eyes laid on her it was the only thing she could see that they were alive. They shined their colors, the beauty that glittered like thousands of stars.  Her eyes swirled into multiple colors making into a rainbow, they were hanging in the air like corpses,

"Yuna! Leave! We'll find a way to escape!"

"For how long?! I waite

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter