She Likes Him

I Hated You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She found out after saying that Junmyeon ignored her at every corner, or just everytime he felt her presence. She didn't regret it, but this guy was making it hard to keep it that way, was it wrong for her to say that? Was it bad? She didn't even know why she even said it, it felt right at the moment. After that, he had run away from her far for her to reach, so in the end, she could walk back to the house solemnly, it had seemed that he didn't tell the others either which she was glad but also disappointed at the same time. It took her a moment to decide maybe, in the end, she shouldn't have said it. 

She knew it wasn't the right time to say that, she wasn't close to even put a conversation with them but yet she had said it, she had said it right out of the blue. Every time she tried to talk to him she could already see that he would walk somewhere else or just ignore her.

"Hey, junmyeon..." Her eyes widened as she froze in one place, he had walked past her, ignoring she ever opened . Forgetting that she was there, that she was present. She clenched her teeth and hands, her eyes dilated, shaking in anger. How dare he. 

She finally had enough. It was about twelve in the morning where everyone was in their bedroom where she just opened his door where she knew he wouldn't ignore her, like every single other time.

"Why do you keep ignoring me?" 

"Get out." 

"Really?! Are you really going to be this way? I'm sorry I ever said I liked you then. because you probably don't feel the same I guess. That's all I had to say, ignore me, fine, I'll just ignore you too." He saw the red glint in her eyes, her eyes were straining with anger and confusion. Junmyeon wanted to move, he wanted to stop her and say it's not like that but he didn't, he ing stood there like an idiot watching as his own mate disappear from him because he couldn't even man up with his own emotions. 

He was the leader for sake and yet he couldn't even stop his own mate and say that he liked her as well. But he couldn't, and now she was going to be colder to him, the I like you that that made his heartbeat stop the soft eyes that she slowly started giving them was gone. 

And it was all because of him. 

The next couple of days she had completely ignored his existence like he wasn't even in the house, the boys had noticed this as well but they couldn't' say anything because they did they knew they would only make it awkward. But they saw and felt her coldness to their leader, it had seemed that he wasn't going to do anything in the meantime either. The more that they think about it, Yuna seemed to be nicer and more calm toward them, all she could do to them was give them her innocence, her eyes to show them that she didn't hate them, that she was trying. But now with Junmyeon and her not speaking to each other, she had been quieter more distant toward them again like it was slowly going to back to before, and they had hated it. 

"Hyung! What's up with you and Yuna?" Tao had finally spoken up out of the midst of quietness. Junmyeon looked at him, with a strained sigh he had opened his mouth, 

"When we were in the wolf form she went out, while all of you guys were gone I was behind that's when I saw her, she said I like you." He massaged his temple. They looked at him with an astonished face, isn't he supposed to be happy? She said I like you, what was so bad about it? 

"And?" Baekhyun let out a whisper, 

"I ran...I ran away from her, I don't know why but I didn't like the feeling that it gave me. After that I didn't know how to talk to her without having that same feeling, so when she came in my room, I didn't know how to talk, I stood there like a total idiot." They gaped at him, actually thinking that he was that stupid. He was their leader but what he just said made him sound like he was the maknae. They were all stupified, so this what they were going to go through with her? It's not like they hate it, but they knew they couldn't run away from it either. They were all sitting in the living room when Yuna had come in. 

"Yuna! Sweetheart~" Jongdae smiled, she looked at him with a disgusted look, 

"Don't call me that..." 

"Okay...Sweetheart." She let out a soft groan before ignoring him and walking into the kitchen, they all looked at him before he gave them a smirk of proudness. For some reason, they wanted to slap that smirk off his lips. 

"You should really go talk to her, or she's never going to speak to you ever again because you know her...She's great when it comes to not talking to us. She's trying like Tae-hyung had said and if you guys are in this little quarrel she's fine with that." 

"I know that, but how am I supposed to speak with her?" 

"Don't ask us, you're the alpha, aren't you supposed to be witty or something?" Kris rolled his eyes, Junmyeon gave his a stern stare before standing up putting his book that was on hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter