I Like You

I Hated You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had been days since Tae-Hyung started living here, they got to see more of Yuna, which they had hated because why was she showing it to him and not them? They were her mates, not him. She was close with Tae-hyung, like too close for their comfort and to be honest they wanted to kick him out of the house and never let him in again, but could they? It'll just make Yuna colder to them and probably hate them even more, they didn't want that it'll just crack more pieces to their broken heart. But they had also like Tae-hyung being here also, they got to hear more of her voice, her laugh, her movements. 

They got to see everything that they couldn't before. They couldn't see her full figure because her rejection toward them and their ignorance to look at her, but now that they did she was beautiful, from head to toe. Her black shiny glittering hair that moved graciously every time she took a step, her rare gray eyes, eyes that dim but lit like the moon, her pale skin that was white and bright like the first snow of winter. She was overall the most beautiful person they ever saw before, but that didn't make up with her way of ruining their hearts all in a snap. 

Yuna, of course, had been too dense to see the anger that was set in their eyes, looking at someone with a smile that wasn't their mate. But what could they do? They weren't even at the stage where they could normally talk with each other without a fight being set in. They suddenly one day, they snapped. 

Tae-hyung had grabbed her chin bringing her up to look at him. She looked at him curiously and before she knew it he started getting closer to, closer and closer until she could feel his breath. She was suddenly pulled back more like yanked back, she hit someone's chest, she let out a gasp when looking up who the person was. It was Jongin, she looked at him and then Tae-hyung shockingly, 

"You like her, don't you." Jongin's eyes turned a bright purple he had glared at him looking at the man with a predatory stance. 

"It seems like you guys don't, so I'm just taking the chance." Jongin let out a growl, teleporting to the man then slamming him to the wall with full force. 

"We let our guard down for a few days and this what happens? You bastard!" He pushed him deeper to the wall that had suddenly started cracking. 

"Jongin! Stop!" She ran toward him trying to pull him away, 

"You dare defend him? After he almost kissed you?!" 

"He would never do that! Right Tae-hyung?" 

"Yeah...Why would I kiss someone else's, mate?" Jongin threw him across the living room, it was when everyone started running in to see the sudden loud noise. 

"That er over there almost kissed Yuna!" Jongin huffed, his eyes turned a darker shade of purple his teeth clenched. It was when all their eyes turned to their true colors looking at the man in the corner with blood rolling down his chin with a cut on his lips. 

"I don't think you want to mess with me, I am stronger and older than you." Tae-hyung's eyes had turned to a lit silver, 

"You're still weak, you can't control all twelve of us without your group." Junmyeon had dead-eyed looked at him, with his lips quirked into a snarl. 

"I can try." Before there was going to be a destruction in the house, she had run in front of Tae-hyung and the others, her eyes swirled with all different kind of colors with the sudden unbalance strength with her mates. 

"Don't you dare hurt him." Something inside of them broke, why was she defending him? Why was she helping him? Wasn't she their mate? 

"Yuna..." Junmyeon whispered, she turned her head to look at Tae-hyung, he had smiled at her. His charming smile of his but it only made her frown even more, 

"Leave, it seems that you ruined their trust." He looked at her with disappointed eyes, 

"How about you?" 

"I'm not sure either. Leave, Tae-hyung this house isn't the best for you to live anymore, you said one of your packmates is coming he should be in town about now." He shrugged at her, before giving her a soft head pat. She heard another growl out of their mouths, but she saw his soft eyes it was weird to see it in this kind of situation. 

"You've grown a little." She looked at him confusingly but then it hit the boys, he did that on purpose so she could see their reaction and them seeing her own reaction, they would be able to see if she would defend him or her own mates, and it had been decided. Them feeling betrayal toward her suddenly made them guilty. Junmyeon should've taken her words seriously, maybe it was time to give her a little faith. They watched as he walked to the door and before it was shut completely, "take care." The door was shut and that was the last time she would see him in a while. Yeah, she felt a bit sad that Tae-hyung would do such thing, no she felt a whole lot of depression knowing that he was like a brother to her for a whole eight years just to find out that he would kiss her in front of her own mates, it was like he wanted to betray them. She didn't know why but she felt like crying, but she couldn't she had enough crying in front of them. She turned to look at the boys with a sullen smile, 

"I'll be in my room." 

"Yuna, wait!" Junmyeon yelled, she turned back to look at them. They could see her clenched hands and her shaky eyes. They knew she wanted to cry, they knew she was going to break down. But they didn't know what to do, as they said it before, they weren't close as they should be. "Thank you, and I'm sorry." 

She knew what he meant, but she couldn't reply to him, she knew her voice would come out broken and cracked so instead she had run up the stairs with no heed of words. They looked at her small figure disappear, was that enough to let her know that they cared? Or would it only worsen because they didn't trust her enough? They couldn't read her enough to know what she thought, but they could feel her feelings and that was already a challenge. So, in the end, they sat there in the living room, with a depressed and confused state. 

-

She cried for days, knowing that someone she once deeply cared about betrayed her and the ones that lived under this roof. That simple almost kiss meant many things, but what she felt the most was betrayed and heartbroken, she would never see him again.

 The cycle started again. They started bringing food upstairs again because she didn't feel going downstairs with them seeing her swollen eyes and ugly, dead features. But she didn't scream at them, she didn't say a word to them, they weren't sure if they were relieved or even more depressed. They respected how she was feeling and what she was going through, they got to start caring about her emotions more than themselves as what Tae-hyung said, she had been through a lot, worse then they could ever imagine and it was all because of them. It made them feel guilty, but they knew they never asked for this, they never told the gods to bring them a mate, but here she was mourning about her living in this household. 

But it took them enough to realize that she was trying also, that she was fighting to be happier, but it didn't seem so easy for her. It was mostly because they weren't making it easier for her. 

Three months passed away, and she had started walking out normally again. But it had kept with the silence every time she went past them, but then one-day Chanyeol had asked her to come to get bubble tea with them. S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter