I Hate You

I Hated You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Her eyes were hazy, everything spinning. She had looked at the woman in front of her who had a clipboard writing down things she couldn't comprehend. The woman wearing all white, while she was wearing a teared up ivory dress. Beads of sweat rolling down to her chin, while her lips were becoming a shade of indigo.  Dried until it had hurt. She was thin from blood loss and fragile from always hanging on a wall while others experimented on her. Used her as nothing but a puppet.

She was being experimented for whatever she had, she was hung on a white wall while metal clasps held on her legs together and arms tightly held on straightly of each side of her head as if she was pinned on a cross. Her head hung low after so much strength was taken away from her. Needles was attached on her thigh and arms that had tubes behind it. Sometimes it would take her blood, and sometimes it would put something inside her, but she never knew what those things were. She had asked what they were but it had always never been answered. 

"Please...Stop." Her voice was cracked and broken, she was exhausted from everything. 

"We can't not until we know what's wrong with you." She spat her blood on the floor that had splattered on bits of the woman's shoe, 

"I don't think you're helping." Dry blood was coming down her ears and she had bloodshot eyes. But the nurse or whoever she was didn't care less. She had been through this for eight years, never once did she felt so dead. She found herself hating herself every day because of this, why did she have to live through this? Why did she have to go through this? It wasn't fair because she got to see normal people smile, laugh and talk with others while she had to live in the white room getting experimented on to know what her insides were. She felt disgusted with herself, she never once in her life did she liked who she was. 

But after a while she accepted it, she accepted herself always having to live a life where she would nearly die, until she finds out later that she was still alive, living for another day. Another day where she would be hanged in a white room, people trying to find out why she was so special, so different. She didn't know why either, but she didn't want to find out because it would only end her a tragic life. So she accepted this life, she had hated it, despised it. But she had accepted it, even if she was going to have to almost die every single day. 

"Happy Birthday." The woman spoke in fake enthusiasm. It was her birthday. She didn't even know. 

"Well, happy birthday to me." She coughed up another pool of blood. 

"We're going to have to take another test." She stayed silent, looking at the flitch that would send her to almost death. She had always looked at it in fear, always hating as that flitch going down. But after a while, she had looked at it emotionless. Feeling nothing anymore because after a while she had felt nothing. She had no feelings, her body was too numb to know what feelings were. 

Her body suddenly felt warm. A peaceful warm that she had never felt before. She had somewhat liked it. 

 Her head suddenly pounded in pain as the outside hallways started making a loud noise while red lights started flashing, she let out a groan looking at the red lights flashing. She looked down looking at the woman who had started having panicked eyes, she had run to the door, opening it then shutting it. She locked all the locks that had made itself for her no way of escaping. Because she had escaped, multiples times but had always ended in a lot of pain and losses. Her surroundings had started turning a shade of gray as everything went blurry. Her head felt like a ticking time bomb that was ready to explode any second. She let out a scream when the wall in front of her had exploded, smoldering into pieces. 

She looked at the smashed pieced wall in horror, looking who the intruder was. The heat that surrounded her body had burned her, but it didn't painfully burn her but it felt like a soothing warmth, it had made her at ease. The dust of the broken walls finally became clear and she got to see who the person who broke her white walls, he was a bit short he had blonde hair with some pink tips, he had some Chinese features that it had confused her who this person could be. Their eyes locked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter