Bye! Bye!

Let's Stop The Wedding (It's Started In A Bath Tub Sequel)

 

“Last book to go.” Chanmi said while holding the last book. She uses the ladder to put the book on the bookshelf. Then, she notices a book on the top of the shelf. She took it and blows the dust covering the book.

“I know this.” Chanmi said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Princess Hyoyeon, her parents, Prince Doojoon and Princess Yoo Jin went outside. It was a sunny day and they don’t have any training for that day.

“Would you like to go to a library?” Princess Hyoyeon asks.

“Library? A place where you can find different books?” Princess Yoo Jin asks.

“Ne. When I was new here, I always spend my time reading books in my favorite library.” Princess Hyoyeon said. “Let’s go.” She said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

“Annyeong Hasaeyo! Long time no sees!” Charlene said to Princess Hyoyeon.

“Long time no sees. How are you? I brought my friends.” Princess Hyoyeon said.

Then, Chanmi walks towards Charlene. “Charlene, why is this book has a tape?” she asks while looking at the book.

“What book?” Charlene asks.

Chanmi looks at her twin sister and to the people on Charlene’s side. She automatically drops the book.

“T-The lady from the lake.” Queen Sunny said.

“At last I found you!” Chanmi said.

“Wait! I remember you. You are the lady from the lake.” Princess Hyoyeon said.

“Nice to see you again, princess.” Chanmi said. Then, she looks at the four people. “Now, that I found you, I will make sure that I will make you back with me to our own world.”

“W-Well, about that…” Prince Doojoon said.

“What? It was your entire fault why I came back here. I am not supposed to be here because I chose your world.” Chanmi said.

“You also came here?” King Shindong asks.

“I’m her twin sister.” Charlene said.

“Now that I saw you two. You look the same.” Princess Hyoyeon said.

“I need to bring you back in your own world.” Chanmi said.

“We don’t want to.” Princess Yoo Jin said.

“What?!” Chanmi was shocked.

“I love here and I will never leave this place.” Princess Yoo Jin said.

“Me too.” Prince Doojoon said.

“But we need to get back.” Queen Sunny said.

“Umma…” Princess Hyoyeon said.

“Princess Hyoyeon, you can stay here because your destiny is here but the four of us need to go back because we are not belonging in this world.” Queen Sunny said.

“You made a right decision.” Chanmi said.

“But our destiny is here.” Prince Doojoon said.

“Your destiny is in our world.” King Shindong said. “When can we go back to our world?”

“Meet me on Monday night in Han River.” Chanmi said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

At their dorm…

“King Shindong, you can’t let us go with you. We love here.” Princess Yoo Jin said. They are still arguing about staying or not staying in Seoul.

“In the first place we are here to find my daughter and the prince and living in this world forever is not in our plan.” King Shindong said.

“Will you let me stay here if I tell you I love someone?” Prince Doojoon asks.

“Prince Doojoon, what are you talking about?” Queen Sunny asks.

“Umma, appa, Prince Doojoon loves SNSD Hyoyeon.” Princess Hyoyeon said.

“You see, my destiny is in here. I can’t leave Hyoyeon here.” Prince Doojoon said.

“How can you say that? What if you are wrong? What if your destiny is in our world?” Queen Sunny asks.

“We never knew if we don’t try. We will be staying here.” Princess Yoo Jin said.

“Can’t you at least think of your parents? What will your parents do when we came back without you?” Queen Sunny asks.

“Haven’t you forgotten that we don’t have any parents?” Princess Yoo Jin asks.

“Oh right! I forgot. Sorry.” Queen Sunny said. “But still, you will come with us no matter what you do. And that is final!”

King Shindong and Queen Sunny went to their room.

“Umma! Appa!” Princess Hyoyeon called.

The twins took a deep breath.

“Princess, we don’t want to leave this place.” Princess Yoo Jin said.

Princess Hyoyeon remembers the time when she needs to choose if she will come with Prince Eunhyuk back to their own world or she will stay here with Junho.

“I have an idea. Base on my experience.” Princess Hyoyeon said. She told them about what she did.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

That night Charlene and Chanmi woke up in the middle of the night because someone is knocking on their door.

“Who the hell is that?” Charlene asks irritated.

They both get up from the bed and check who is knocking on their door.

“Nuri!” they yelled.

“Aish! Stop yelling!” Nuri said.

“What are you doing in here in the middle of the night?” Chanmi asks.

“Charlene told me that you are leaving again.” Nuri said.

Chanmi glared at Charlene. She told her not to tell anyone.

“And so?” Chanmi said.

“You can’t leave me again. I won’t let you.” Nuri said.

“Nuri, no matter what you do I will leave this place and never come back again.” Chanmi said.

“Can I go with you?” Nuri asks.

“You can’t.” Chanmi said.

“When are you going to be back?” Nuri asks.

“I will never be back.” Chanmi said. “If I were you find another girl.”

“Chanmi…” Charlene said.

Chanmi went to their room. She doesn’t want them to see her crying.

She loves Nuri but she has a duty to do and that is to come back to the lake and guard it.

She is the fairy of destiny and her duty is to help the people to find their own happy endings.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

 2 Days left…

Princess Yoo Jin was just in the lobby of the JYPE. Their training was finished on that day and she has nothing to do anymore. She was thinking about leaving Korea. She wanted to stay but she was thinking that they are not belonging in Korea.

‘All my life I live as a princess and I get whatever I want, when I got here I learn that living is not really easy. I need to work hard to fulfill my dreams.’ She thought.

‘Maybe this is my karma for being a bad princess in our world. Once we get back, I will try to be a good princess that everybody will like.’ She thought.

Because of busily thinking, she didn’t notice the 2PM came out from the elevator. They are having dinner in a restaurant with their manager.  Junsu saw her and he thought that she is sad.

“Guys, you go ahead. I’ll follow you later.” Junsu said.

“Ok! Be quick. Hyung is waiting for us.” Nichkhun said.

Junsu walks towards Princess Yoo Jin.

“Hey! Is there any problem?” Junsu asks.

“Oh it’s you.” She sadly said.

“Is there something wrong?” Junsu asks.

“Don’t mind me.” She said. She was about to leave when Junsu hold her hand.

“Wanna join with us?” Junsu asks.

“Where?” she asks.

“The group is going to eat dinner in a restaurant with our manager.” He said. “Come with us.”

“I’ll just stay h-”

Before she called finish her words, Junsu pull her towards the exit.

“Hey guys! Is it ok if Yoo Jin joins us?” Junsu asks.

“It’s ok. Kath is already in here.” Their manager said.

Kath greets them. She is sitting on the left side of Nichkhun.

The two get in the van.

While they are eating in a restaurant, Junsu notice that Princess Yoo Jin was just silently eating unlike them who are talking and talking.

She will just talk if someone asks her a question.

He knew that there is something wrong with her.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

After dinner, Junho left quickly because he promised to Princess Hyoyeon that they will see each other that night. Nichkhun left too with Kath.

“Thank you for the dinner. I’ll go ahead.” Princess Yoo Jin said. Then, she left them.

“Wanna go after her?” their manager asks Junsu

“Is it alright?” Junsu asks.

Their manager nodded. Junsu said goodbye to them and run after Princess Yoo Jin.

“Yoo Jin, wait!” he said.

Princess Yoo Jin stops walking.

“Why?” she asks.

“Wanna go to the park?” he asks.

“Actually, I was planning to go the park.” She said.

“I see. Can I come with you?” he asks.

“Ok.” She said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Princess Yoo Jin and Junsu were just sitting on the bench. There were few people in the park and most of them are couples.

“Junsu, what happened when Princess Hyoyeon left you?” she asks.

“Well, everything became back to normal but for Junho it looks like his world destroyed.” Junsu said.

“What is Princess Hyoyeon to all of you?” she asks.

“It is like she is our princess and we are her guards. We don’t want her to be hurt because she is very important to us.” He said.

“If I am gone, will you miss me?” she suddenly asks.

“H-Huh? What kind of question is that?” he said.

“Never mind.” She said. “If I am gone, I’m gonna miss this place.”

“You know, you sounds like Princess Hyoyeon when she was saying goodbye to us.” He said. “Are you leaving?”

“I need to go now.” She said and runs.

Junsu run after her. “Wait! Yoo Jin, are you going to leave us? Tell me the truth.”

Princess Yoo Jin cried. “Mianhae. We already found the lady from the lake and she said to us that we need to leave now.”

“You can’t leave me here.” He said.

“Mianhae, Junsu.” She said. “The people in our land need us.”

“If that is what you want, I respect it.” Junsu said. “But I’ll be waiting for you.”

“Don’t wait for me.” She said and left him.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Prince Doojoon told SNSD Hyoyeon about leaving her. SNSD Hyoyeon cried on his shoulder asking him to stay.

“I’ll be back, promise. We just need to take care of the people in our land and if they can live without us I’ll be back here.” Prince Doojoon said.

“Promise?” SNSD Hyoyeon asks.

Prince Doojoon nodded.

“As a symbol of my promise, I’ll give you my royal necklace. You need to wear it every day.” Prince Doojoon said and gives his necklace to her.

“Ne. I’ll be waiting for you.” She said.