Call

Desire (Hiatus)

  A/N : I'm sorry for not updating for a few days. I've been busy with assignments and stuff. And btw, I changed our Olaf's hair colour to blonde, so, yeah. Enjoy.

​​​​___________________________________________________

 

When Seungwan enters the office, she is confused to why Sooyoung is not there. The girl had never missed or didn't come to work. She hovers around a few minutes, forgetting about all her work and her only thoughts are on Sooyoung. She finally decided to sit down after Momo greets her.

  Seungwan starts working on her current project. But soon, she starts losing focus. Sooyoung, Sooyoung, Sooyoung. That's the only thing she's thinking of right now.  The blonde can't focus so she decided to grab a coffee for herself at the company's cafe.  

 When she arrives, she saw Momo and Mina sitting near the big glass window in the cafe. Eventually, the photographer saw her and waves at her, wanting her to sit with them. Seungwan walks slowly, thinking of her work. 

  'Well it's not like I can come concentrate on my work anyways." So she decided to sit across the couple. Seungwan knows their relationship. Everybody in the company knows. She smiles at the two and they smiled back.

  "It's rare for you to NOT work at this kind of time. Normally you would send glares to people to go to work. You even look like you're dead. What's wrong?"  Momo had asked her a question when the photographer saw her boss lost in her thoughts. 

  Slowly, Seungwan looks at Momo, then to Mina, then to the coffee she's holding. She stares, for a really long time that Momo even need to clear so that Seungwan looks up and urges her to talk.

  Seungwan exhales, " Sooyoung is absent today so I was thinking of those works. Eventhough it's her first time not coming to work, she said she would leave a notice, notes or a message or something." Momo raised her eyebrows and so does Mina.

  "Are you worried?" Asked Momo.

  "Yeah." Mina gasps, but only for Momo to hear it. Momo smiles at her girlfriend and reach out to touch the penguin's hands.

  "Hey," raccoon said.

  "What?" Olaf looks up.

  "What's your relationship with Sooyoung?"

  "Why are you asking that?"

  "She said you take her for a dinner last night." 

  "So?"

  Momo sigh, then continues 

  "As far as I know, you never have dinner with anyone. Not even SinB. You guys had lunch together, but dinner. Never. Did you have a soft spot for Sooyoung or something?" Seungwan blushed at Momo's words. Did she? 

  "So what? Maybe I'll bring SinB for lunch and Sooyoung for dinner. What's the problem?"

  "You know, you can't ask SinB to have lunch with you anymore." Mina said suddenly.

  "Why?"

  "She has Sojung already."

  Seungwan arched her eyebrows.

  "They already hook up?"

  "Well no. But she's been spending her time with Sojung lately. Going on lunch with her, have fun with her. Here, she even posted some pictures," Mina said as she shows the CEO one ofof SinB Instagram posts that have Sojung in it. 

  Seungwan nods, understanding. She sits there, thinking about what it feels like to be in love with someone like how SinB is in love with Sojung.

  "Why don't you call her?" Momo ask, no, more like suggests. Mina beside her nods. Seungwan has just realized that the couple are wearing the same clothes. A dark red hoodie and while Mina wears white shorts, Momo wears black ripped jeans. They even wear couple watch.

  Snapping out of her thoughts, Seungwan replies,

   "For what reason do I need to call her?" Mina chuckles and Momo rolls her eyes. 

  "Ask her why she's not at work, you idiot." Seungwan, without realizing, nods and fish out her phone from her pocket. 

  Seungwan, Momo and Mina waits for someone to pick up. More specifically, Sooyoung to pick up. Seungwan waited and waited. And after the third try, the P.A picks up.

  Seungwan was about to say "hello" but then Sooyoung said,

  "I'll go to work tomorrow." Then she hangs up. Seungwan brows creased. What's wrong with her? Why does it sound like the girl is about to cry? Or is she crying? Seungwan tries calling the girl again but Sooyoung didn't answer her.

  The two in front of her is also confused. Didn't Sooyoung answers just now? Why is their boss calling her again?

  "What did she say?" The ballerina asked carefully.

   "She said... She'll come to work tomorrow." Seungwan said slowly.  Momo and Mina became more confused.

  "That's it?" This time, Momo asked.

   "Yeah." 

   "Wow. You guys are one weird pair of boss and P.A." Mina elbows her girlfriend for saying that. Momo winced in pain and rubs her side.

  Seungwan chuckles and stands up. 

  "Heh. Whatever. I'll be going now. See you when I see you." With that Seungwan waves them and walks away. The couple is now left alone.

  "You think there's going to be something between them?" Penguin asked.

  "Yeah. I think so. They'd make a great couple." 

  Mina nods and link her hands with Momo's arm. She rests her head on Momo's shoulder, sniffing her girlfriend scent. Momo did the same, her head resting on Mina's head. Momo let go of Mina's hands on her arm. Mina frowns but then Momo took their hands and intertwined their fingers. They look at each other and smile.

 

////////////////////

 

The next day, Sooyoung came to work. Seungwan is bewildered as to why her P.A. acts like everything is fine. 'I did call her yesterday didn't I?' those words came across Seungwan's mind and it keeps repeating when she looks at Sooyoung. She stares. So long that she realized Sooyoung is shifting awkwardly under her gaze. She averted her eyes and takes a look at her phone. She can't resist how beautiful Sooyoung is. The girl is just so pretty in those red knee-length dress. 

   So Seungwan decides to look up from her phone and ask Sooyoung a question.

  "Why are you not at work yesterday?" Seungwan can see the girl trembles at her question. 

  "I-I had to take care of my grandma. You see, I live with her and she was sick yesterday so... Yeah. I'm sorry for not coming to work." Sooyoung is now lowering her head in front of Seungwan who is sitting on her office's sofa. Seungwan felt pity on her P.A., so she clears and said

  "It's fine. Just, tell me when you're not coming or something. You can go out now." Sooyoung nods and walks out.  

_______________________________________________________

 Seungwan sigh. She is stressed out with all the stuff that has been going on lately. First, her work. Second, her break up with Yugyeom. Even though it look like she's not taking this seriously, she is. She is pissed off at that redhead. Third, she can't confirm what she's feeling towards Park Sooyoung. 

  Seungwan sigh,again, and turns away from her laptop. She turns on her phone and browse through her phone. She then accidentally taps her photo gallery and the first thing she saw was a picture of her and Yugyeom. She bit her lip and felt her anger rise. She then does something stupid.

_______________________________________________________

When Sooyoung enters her boss's office to give her coffee, she didn't expect a phone would be flying in front of her. She gasp and her eyes are wide open. She takes a look at the phone and saw a red-haired guy and ..... her boss?

  She was about to pick up the CEO's expensive-as-hell phone but she was beaten to it. Seungwan had pick it up first. They stared at each other for a long time. Sooyoung admiring those brown beautiful orbs while Seungwan admires those bubbly eyes. Eventually, Seungwan coughs, ruining the moment.

  "What do you want?" Seungwan asked, keeping her polite manners.

  "Your coffee." Said the bubbly girl while handing her boss the coffee. Seungwan sigh, then takes her coffee.

  "Thank you." 

  "I'll be going now." Seungwan nods. After the bubbly girl got out, she is frozen at her spot and that is in the middle of her office.

_______________________________________________________

  Seungwan is pissed. She walks out the elevator and heads towards her office, not bothering to look at Sooyoung who is calling her name. Behind her, a certain redhead is following her.

  "Seungwan! Listen to me! I need to talk to you. Please Seungwan. Stop!" Yugyeom shouts with all his might just because SM's offices are so big that your voice echoes through it. But the girl ignores him.

  "SON SEUNGWAN PLEASE!" That's when Seungwan turns around and stares at the guy. Yugyeom also stares at her. The two didn't realized that they were causing a scene. Everyone in the office are watching them right now including SinB, Mina and of course, Sooyoung. 

    Suddenly Seungwan grabs the guy arms and pulls him in her office. Yugyeom was too shock to react that he didn't say anything and just walks in. Everyone was shocked to see their boss like that, some even 'oooh'.

_______________________________________________________

​​​​​​  "Why are you here?" Seungwan said after she and Yugyeom settles down in her office. Her sitting on her chair and Yugyeom sitting across her. 

  "I wanted to apologise to you. I'm sorr-"

  "I don't need your apologies. I want you out of my life."

  "Seungwan, I just want to say that you're amazing. I lo-"

  "I hate you." The CEO said as she stands up to get out but was stopped with Yugyeom's grip on her wrist. She wriggles out and look at him.

  "Seungwan please. I need you." Yugyeom really means what he said. He realized he needs Seungwan more than he needs Nayeon. 

  Without realizing, the CEO said

  "I don't need a guy like you in my life. Right now, I just need a girl that can make me happy, and that is Sooyoung." Seungwan is shouting at Yugyeom, so he repays with the same tone.

  "WHAT DO YOU MEAN? SEUNGWAN, WE BOTH HAVE BEEN IN LOVE WITH EACH OTHER SINCE FOREVER."

  "WHEN DID I SAY THAT? I NEVER SAID THAT I LOVE YOU." Reality struck Yugyeom. It's true. Seungwan never said 'I love you'. He is the same.

Meanwhile, Sooyoung is confused with the commotion that's happening inside her boss's office. She can hear her boss and the guy shouting at each other. She is more confused as to why the guy looks familiar to her. 

  Suddenly, when she was about to peek to see if the two is okay, the guy gets out from the CEO's office. He had tears in his eyes. Sooyoung is shocked that her boss can make a guy cries. Right when she was about to enter, the door slam on her face, leaving her dumbfounded.