Eyes

Desire (Hiatus)

      The moment the woman clad in black walks in  the front door of the 20 floor building, everybody bow to her. She nods to them, not wanting to appear rude. 

 That woman is Son Seungwan. She is the CEO of the so-called famous magazine company, SM. The woman walks to the elevator with confidence, no one dares to speak to her. 

  Arriving on the 15th floor, her office, she is greeted with the team leader of the company's magazine cover, SinB. Eventhough the girl likes to be called that, Seungwan still calls her Eunbi. The girl is wearing a white button up shirt with a loose black tie and black jeans. 

  "Yo Seungwan, morning." 

  "Morning. How's the new cover? Looking good?"

  "Yeah. Fine. I like how this one turns out." Saying that, SinB shows Seungwan the new sample cover. Seungwan nods, agreeing on what the younger girl said. 

While Seungwan is busy looking at the new cover, SinB remembered something. She then proceeds to walk to her table which is nearby and rummage through the drawer on her table and took out some files. Then she runs back to Seungwan who watched her with a confused look.

  She takes the cover from Seungwan and replaced it with the files. Again, Seungwan looks at her, wondering what's inside the files.

  "Did you forgot? You asked me to search some candidates to be your Personal Assistant. Here's the list." That hits Seungwan head. She really has forgotten about it. And she thought SinB has forgotten about it too. 'Maybe it's because I haven't had my coffee this morning' Seungwan thought.

  "Ah thank you for reminding me. By the way, where is Sojung??" Ask Seungwan who then notices red spreading across SinB's face at the mention of Kim Sojung. Seungwan knows that SinB has a crush on the beautiful model, I mean, who wouldn't? Sojung has long pair of legs that could fit with whatever she wears and still looks good and that's why Seungwan hired her to be the company's model on the first place.

  Noticing that the woman in front of her is waiting for an answer, SinB quickly said "she's out with Mina to get some coffee." Myoui Mina is another model in the company. She is known to be the black swan because of her cool and calm attitude and she has trained ballet for years . Back to the story, "Could you ask her to get a cup for me too?" "Sure, what do you want?" Said SinB as she dialed Sojung's number. " Just plain black coffee." answers Seungwan. " Oh and make sure you don't stutter when you talk to her!" shouts the CEO as she got in her office, leaving the team leader blushing a bright shade of red.

  As soon as she enters her dark office, Seungwan does not bother to turn on the lights, only letting the sunlights to lighten the room thus leaving the room dim. She takes of her coat and place it on the sofa in the room. She walks to her chair and sit, examining the files SinB gave to her. One by one, she examine all the faces in the files. She realized all the faces in the files are all girls. Seungwan smirks, thinking how SinB knows that she wants a girl Personal Assistant and not a guy.

The first girl name is Kim Yerim. 'She's young' Seungwan thought but the girls profile is interesting. She may hire her, but not as her Personal Assistant. Seungwan browse through the files until someone caught her attention. "Park Sooyoung. She's pretty." She mutters under her breath. 'what? SEUNGWAN. This is not the time to think about that.' the CEO thought but she can't stop staring at the girl in the photo. ' her smile. Oh my god, her smile.' 

  Seungwan slapped herself and right when she does that, Mina comes in.  "Boss? You okay?" Seungwan is blushing. She silently nods and Mina wonders what's wrong with her boss. The penguin-like girl walks slowly to the Canadian and puts down the coffee she's holding.

  "Thank you, Mina." Seungwan said, still looking down, bright red. " Sure. Just tell me if you need anything." Seungwan nods and Mina bow, taking her leave.

  "Gosh, something must be so wrong with me." Whisper Seungwan to herself before taking the cup of coffee and gulp it down, not bothering the hot temperature of the drink.

  She rise from her chair and make her way to her office door and opens it.  She walks to SinB who is apparently talking to Sojung. 'oh wow, finally'. As Seungwan nears the two, she heard their conversation being "So, d-dinner tonight?" " I would love to Eunbi!! Thank you!" "Y-yeah! Sure." With that Sojung turn around and see her boss. She flashes a smile and walk pass her. Seungwan also flashes a smile back and turn back to SinB who is blushing really hard and Seungwan wonders ' how come she's not dead yet?' 

  " Someone's getting laid?" SinB turns to Seungwan and gives her a death glare."Shut up. It's none of your business. Why are you here anyway?" Seungwan holds her hands up in surrender " I've decided on who is gonna be my Personal Assistant." "That fast?" "Don't ask, just call her."

" Okay, okay "

   SinB takes the file from Seungwan's hand and Seungwan turns and get back to her office. She sits on her luxurious leather chair and sigh. ' can't wait to meet her.' The CEO thought and proceed to do her work.

 

/////////////////////

 

 Seungwan wakes up because of the ray of lights that's entering her bedroom through the curtain. She sigh and rose up from her king-sized bed and walks to her bathroom. On her way, she takes off her black shorts and loose tank top. Seungwan takes a cold shower and after a few minutes, she's already in her work attire.

   The 24 years-old woman go downstairs and eat her breakfast. On her way out, something brushes her against her leg. She looks down and smile at her grey Maine-coon and pats the cat head. 

   She is greeted with her bodyguards on her way to her car. "As always, take care of the house. Don't let anyone get in. Understood?" The four bodyguards nod their heads and bid Seungwan goodbye.

   When she arrived at her office, she saw a few new faces outside her room, then she realized that a certain beautiful girl. '​​​​​​Park Sooyoung.' Seungwan thought. The tall girl didn't notice that the CEO is watching her as she is trying to calm herself  But what are the others doing here? She also noticed Kim Yerim but then she turns around when she feel somone is behind her. SinB smiles. 

  "I thought I ask you to call Park Sooyoung only?"

  "Well why don't you just give them a try. If they're not going to be your P.A., then maybe you can offer them other jobs in the department." Says the taller girl.

  "But--"

  "No buts. Just do it. If you don't want them, then put them in my department."

  Seungwan arches her eyebrows and sigh, then nods. SinB is smiling, thinking that she wins.

   "How's last night?" The Canadian is smirking like she was the true recreation of Satan itself that makes the other girl's smile fades, replacing it with red blush.

  "Shut up." " Oh come on!!! You can tell me~" "'course I can, I just don't want to."said the brunette while looking away.

"Did you made a fool of yourself? That's why you don't wanna tell me?"

"That's not it you . I just--" the girl sigh. Then she takes a deep breath.

  "It was perfect. She wears a dress and I wear a suit. It was just perfect." SinB says as she blushes even darker shade of red.

  "Sometimes I wonder what's wrong with you Hwang Eunbi. Sometimes you look like a professional, but the next time you're a high schooler with a stupid crush." Seungwan shakes her head lightly then turns around to head to her room without waiting for an answer from her colleague. 

  When she walks pass the girls waiting for the interview, Seungwan's deep brown eyes is locked with a pair of big ones. She stands there for a moment and the girl, realizing she is staring at the CEO of the company, breaks their eye contact, blushed and mutters an apology. Seungwan only smiles and mutter 'it's fine' and enters her room. 

  'She made eye contact with me. Park Sooyoung just made eye contact with me. Gosh, her eyes, it's sooooo pretty. And she blushes too.' Seungwan smirks, knowing what to do to her future P.A.

 Meanwhile, outside of Seungwan's office, Sooyoung is fidgeting with her fingers. '​​​​​​Park Sooyoung, what have you done? Did you just smiled at the CEO of the company?? What if she thinks I'm weird??' 

  Sooyoung is mentally disturbed with the CEO's smile. The smile is so pretty it gives butterfly in her stomach. Seeing the CEO's smile only makes her more nervous. She lets out a long sigh and prays that she will not mess this up.