Eunbi is troubled

Desire (Hiatus)

 A/N: This chapter is about the employees in the company . I'll finally introduce the others (not seulrene tho. I don't know when will I introduce them but maybe soon). Yeayy.

_________________________________________________

  SinB sigh. It's not because she has lots of work. And of course not because her boss either. It's because of a certain brunette called Kim Sojung.

  She has been thinking about the model more often ever since the day she went to the dinner with her. She's thinking on how to confess her love to the model. That's it. Hwang Eunbi is in love. 

  'Wait.'

  SinB thanks the god for making her remember. She has to meet Momo, the photographer for the company's magazine. 'Gosh Eunbi. How did you manage to forget that?' SinB shakes her head lightly and stands up, gathering her stuff and starts walking to the elevator. 

_________________________________________________

  Hirai Momo is sitting on the floor of the shooting set with her girlfriend, Myoui Mina while browsing through her camera, looking for the most beautiful shot. Mina is drinking orange juice and Momo took it from her and gulps it down.

  "HEY! THAT'S MINE."

  "Oh come on~ I know you liked indirect kisses."

  The penguin-like girl blush and hit her girlfriend on the shoulder. The raccoon laughs at her girlfriend's behaviour. Mina is really beautiful today. She's wearing a black lace dress that stops below her knees. She also wears a choker and to Momo, she looks ten times ier.

  Momo on the other hand is wearing a a simple black t-shirt, dark green bomber and black ripped jeans. 

  While finally SinB found the black hair girl. 

  "Oi, Momo, can I talk to you?" Momo looks up from her camera, smiles, and nods. She rise to her feet and walks away with SinB.

  "I'll be back" she said to Mina and the brunette nods. 

  When they are finally alone, SinB turn around and start talking to the taller girl.

  "First, boss is asking for the pictures. Second, I need some advice from you." SinB said the second sentence with full of hopes. 

  Momo wonders what kind of advice does SinB wants from her ? Momo is not the kind of person people went for an advice. Even herself went to seek for advice from someone else.

  "First, it's already done. I'll send it to her. Second, what kind of advice? You know I'm not good at giving any, right?" Momo said with a confused tone.

  SinB sigh and scratch her head. She looks up to Momo. 

  "Love advice. I need some love advice." Momo, being who she is, arched her eyebrows and grins at the girl in front of her. SinB? Asking for love advice? That's new.

  "And who is this lucky one that took our Hwang Eunbi's fragile heart?" Momo smirks even more when SinB falshes her a death glare.

  "I'm not really trying to keep it a secret but, I probably would kill myself if that person knew it before I even confess." SinB looks at the stuff she's holding and raccoon raised her eyebrow and urged the team manager to continue.

  "It's Sojung."

  "........"

  "Momo?" SinB looks up to see her friend's reaction and she found it rather weird. Momo is not shocked, not laughing, not sad and literally not angry. The girl had a smile on her face. But it's not a teasing smile, more like an understanding smile.

  "You know? It's obvious."

  "Really???" SinB is shocked. What does Momo mean by ' it's obvious'?

  "Yeah. You always talk about how beautiful she is, how attractive and lots of - lots of good stuff about her. I think even boss knew."

  "Really??" "Yeah."

  SinB is confused. She really wants to ask Momo more about it, but she want some love advice, investigating Momo was never the plan.

  "Anyway, I need love advice." 

  "Google it then."

  "Why the f do I have to Googled it ? I have you."

  "I'm not good at giving advice."

  "Only one?"

   Momo, being the good friend she is, decided to help the love-struck  girl in front of her. 

  "Go on dates with her. Do stuff that she likes. Give her presents. Charm her with your best smile. You know, cringey stuff like that. But don't be so cringey."

  SinB nods and mutters 'thank you' to Momo. 

'That's it? This girl..' Momo thought.

But the again, who is she to complain. So she decided to go back to her girlfriend.

 _________________________________________________

  Mina is browsing through her Instagram account while drinking her orange juice. She has been a model for a year at SM Magazine and this is where she met her beautiful girlfriend, Hirai Momo.

  They met when Momo replaced Mina's photographer place for a day because the photographer is ill. Right on the moment Momo walks in, Mina knew that she's in love.

  Mina loves her job. And because the company is famous, it makes Mina famous. Sometimes, when she walks around the Seoul city, she's been stared at or been asked to signed a copy of SM's magazine that has her face as the cover.

   But when someone is bothering her, Momo is always there for her. The black hair girl is actually protective even though she didn't show it. Mina and Momo lived together in Momo's penthouse.

   Mina is happy with her life and nobody can ruin it.

  ________________________________________________

  Sojung is sitting on a corner in the cafe on the second floor of SM Magazine company. She's drinking her favourite Green Tea Latte. She's spending her free time alone, that is until a certain brunette walks in. She smiled, seeing the brunette ordering the same thing everytime she came here, Chocolate Milkshake. Sojung hoped that she can get the girl's attention and make the girl sit with her.

   SinB on the other hand is searching for Sojung. 

' I'm doing it today. I'm gonna ask her to go on a date with me.'

  So when she found Sojung waving at her, she is happy. SinB walks toward her and sit down on the seat across her.

  "Hey." Sojung greeted her with a bright smile.

'gosh, my gay heart.' "Hey. Drinking the same thing again?"

  "Speak for yourself." Sojung chuckles and SinB swears she wished to hear it on a loop. She chuckles along with Sojung and when it dies down, SinB speaks.

  " So uh... Sojung. I-I was wondering if you would like to go watch movie or do some stuff this weekend? That is, if you're free this weekend." SinB is proud with herself. She didn't stutter badly like she did last time.

  Sojung raised an eyebrow and grins happily. She loves the idea that SinB is taking the lead in their whatever-it-is-called relationship. 

  "I'm free this weekend. I'm all yours. You can do whatever you want with me." SinB blushed so hard on Sojung's word and the taller girl noticed that and laughs. SinB blushed even harder and nods her head. She managed to mutter 'thank you'.

  "I-I'll message you the time we'll go out. Sounds good?" Sojung nods her head and drink her green tea. SinB also nods and gets out of her seat. Sojung looked at her with questioning eyes.

  "I have work to do. I'm just here to get my dose of battery." She said while pointing at her chocolate milkshake which she's now holding.

  Sojung only nods and let the brunette walk away. 

  'Hwang Eunbi. You're a lot of things. I like that.'

Sojung thought as she smile to herself.