The boss

Desire (Hiatus)

  Seungwan is tired. It's obvious to everyone. The girl's eyes had dark circles under it  and she keeps yawning. Today,  Park Sooyoung will start working,  The thought of that alone makes the CEO smile. When she arrived at her office, she saw the brunette sitting at the office new desk, just outside Seugwan's office. 

  "Hey there." The beige haired girl greeted Sooyoung with her vibrant smile eventhough she is tired.

  "Yes. Good morning, boss." Sooyoung smiles while  handing Seungwan a cup of coffee. "Here. You look like you need it." 

  Seungwan smiles. A few minutes with Sooyoung, and she already knew that this girl is the right choice. "Thank you."   she said to  the raven haired girl.

  "Is there anything you would like me to do today?" Sooyoung asks as she take a look at her tired-looking boss.

  "Actually, I'm a bit tired today. If you can take a look at some of the files and search for what's wrong,  that would be a lot of help."

 Sooyoung nods. " I can do that. Anything else?"  

  "Nothing.  Thank you for your help. I'll be resting. Oh, and here are stuff you need to  know." Seungwan said as she hands Sooyoung some files.

  " This is all  my meeting schedule for this month, this is the name list of all the employees in the company" Seungwan keeps on explaining stuff to Sooyoung. The Personal Assistant of Son Seungwan nods at everything her boss said.

  "And this is my house keys." Seungwan said as she puts the  key on Sooyoung's table. Sooyoung look at her boss with bewildered expression. The boss chuckles at her P.A.'s reaction and said "You'll need it for running errands. I will ask you to get stuff from my home and bring it to me."

  Sooyoung nods, understanding her boss's explanation.

 And thus, Seungwan walks into her room.

   ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 "WHAT IS THIS?" Seungwan said with her tone a bit higher. She throws all of the files in front of  Sooyoung.

 Sooyoung flinch. She's scared. The CEO in front of her is burning with anger and she knows it. She accidentally made a few mistakes. She didn't expect that her boss is such a stern person. The girl looks laid-back but maybe, maybe, Sooyung thought that Seungwan is serious when it comes to work.

  Seungwan didn't mean to scared her new P.A., but the girl made a lot of mistakes.  Seungwan is really not in the mood for a few things to go wrong. She really takes her work seriously.  Eventhough she really likes the girl in front of her, Sooyoung has still so much to learn.

  "I'm sorry."

 "How can you make such a simple mistake? I mean, mistakes?"

  "I didn't realize that."

  Sooyoung heard her boss scoffs and she felt like crying.

  "I-" Seungwan sighs. "It's fine. Don't do it again. I want this checked again. Thank god you still have time until next two weeks."

  Sooyoung nods and she left Seungwan's office. She went to the toilet immediately and got in in one of the cubicles. 

 She cried.

 

////////////////////

 

It's been a few week since Sooyoung started her work at SM Magazine Company. After the incident with her boss, she try not to make mistakes anymore. Seungwan even apologized to her. She likes Seungwan. Eventhough the woman looks cold on the outside, she is kind-hearted inside. Her bond with Seungwan is even deeper now. She sometimes went on meetings with Seungwan.

  Seungwan is sitting behind her desk when Sooyoung walks in. The girl is wearing a red horizontal white stripes shirt and black skinny jeans. She puts down Seungwan's coffee and is about to go out when she heard Seungwan calls her name.

  Seungwan hands her some files and she took it. She knows her boss has a lot more work than her, that's why she's helping her. After all, Sooyoung IS her P.A. 

___________________________________________________

Apparently Kim Yerim also get to work here. She's part of the magazine designer team. Sooyoung befriend her and she's also starting to get to know the employees at the office. She's now friends with SinB, Momo and Mina. Sooyoung is a bit shocked to hear that Mina and Momo are dating, but she kept a cool face. 

  After having lunch with SinB, Sooyoung starts working on the files Seungwan gave her.

5.00 p.m. 

Momo and Mina walks past her and tells her they're going home. She nods and continues working.

7:30 p.m.

SinB gets up and bid her goodbye. Sooyoung said "goodbye"

8:20 p.m.

  Seungwan gets out from her office and locks the door. She saw Sooyoung and said "don't work to hard. And go back home early."
  Sooyoung looks at Seungwan for a few moments, and nods.
  "Okay. Good night."
  "Good night." With that, Seungwan walks away.

__________________________________________________

A dark blue Ferrari stops at the traffic light. Seungwan just got back from the gym. While waiting for the traffic light to turn green, she listens to Mamamoo's new song, Egotistic. "BICHO MALO" She's singing happily along the song but then she remembers that her house keys is in the office. She cursed because she's almost near her house. And thus, she drove her Ferrari back to the 25-floor building. 

___________________________________________________

When Seungwan walks out the elevator and head to her office, the CEO saw her P.A is still working. She frowns and checks her watch. '11.00 p.m.' Why is Sooyoung so eager on doing her work? Didn't Seungwan said that she could go back early?

  "Sooyoung."no response. The girl didn't hear her. She's too busy paying attention to her work. 

  "Park Sooyoung." no response again.

  "Park Sooyoung." Seungwan touchedthe girl's shoulder lightly. Her P.A finally turns her head and stares at her boss who is wearing a black sweatpants and black hoodie. She's not staring because this is her first time seeing her boss in casual clothes, but it's because the hoodie is sleeveless and it's showing Seungwan's toned biceps. Plus her boss beige hair in ponytail.

  "Boss. What are you doing here?" Seungwan frowns. She's going to get wrinkles soon if she kept doing that.

  "I forgot my house keys. Now you. What are you doing here?" 

  "I'm doing my work?"

 "I did say 'go home early' didn't I?"

  Sooyoung stares, and nods slowly. Seungwan sigh. She went to her room and grabs her house keys. 

  "Let's go." said the CEO while grabbing her P.A.'s jacket and walks towards the elevator. 

  "W-where?" said Sooyoung and rise from her chair to follow Seungwan.

"Eat." 

  "Y-you don't have to."

  "I have to." Sooyoung stares at her. Seungwan shrugs and when the elevator door opens, she motions the raven to follow her to her car.

  Sooyoung mouth hang opens as she saw the Ferrari. 

  'Boss indeed.' the girl thought.

  "What are you doing? Get in." And Sooyoung did as she was asked to.

A few minutes later, she and her boss are on the road.