Troubled

Desire (Hiatus)

Seungwan and Sooyoung is sitting in a fancy restaurant Seungwan chose to go. Sooyoung is amazed by how beautiful the restaurant is with a big chandelier at the center.

  The food they ordered finally arrived. When Seungwan forced her to go eat with her, Sooyoung is actually glad. She's hungry but she has to do her work and that leads to this.

Seungwan is eating silently, and so is the girl in front of her. Even though Sooyoung doesn't show that she is hungry , but Seungwan knows she is. 

 They're eating peacefully but then Seungwan saw something. Not something, but someone. That someone was supposed to be her boyfriend. And he is with someone else. A girl. Suddenly her anger rise and she cuts her meat so fast that Sooyoung is afraid that her boss will cut her hand. Sooyoung is oblivious to what her boss is feeling right now. She thought that probably Seungwan is hungry.

  After they're done, Seungwan sent Sooyoung back to her home. When she arrived, she saw a really humble-looking house. Sooyoung bids her goodbye and smiles to her.

___________________________________________________

When Seungwan returns home, she calls her boyfriend right away. It took a few minutes for the guy to answer her call. 

  "Yugyeom."

  "Seungwan? Hey. What's up?" Seungwan is burning with anger. How dare he asks her 'what's up?'.

  "You asks me what's up, but what's up with you?" 

   Yugyeom on the other line frowns. What's wrong with his girlfriend?

   "Baby, what are you talking about?"

   "Don't you call me baby. I saw you. You with some other girl."

   Yugyeom froze. How did she know? When did she saw him? 

   "What do you mean? What girl?" He tries to reason with her. Maybe she'll buy it.

   "DON'T YOU DARE TRY LIYING TO ME KIM YUGYEOM. I SAW YOU WITH IM NAYEON. THAT SO-CALLED FAMOUS MODEL IM NAYEON. YOU WERE AT THE CHANDELIER BEFORE AREN'T YOU? I SAW YOU"

Seungwan is basically yelling and shouting at Yugyeom. She yell so loud that even one of her bodyguard came in to check on her. Understanding that her boss is yelling at someone on the phone, the bodyguard go back to his post.

  Yugyeom is shocked at Seungwan's sudden outburst. She saw him. He's dead. It's true he's dating Nayeon. But he also likes Seungwan. The two girls have different personalities that makes Yugyeom attracted to them. 

   "Seungwan, calm down. I can explain."

  "What's there to explain you piece of . I'm done with you. Let's end this relationship" Seungwan said those words with monotone and cold voice. She's not entirely sad about it. She didn't love Yugyeom. She just liked him. She's just mad that Yugyeom cheat on her. 

   "W-wait. Seungwa-" Seungwan ends the call, throws her phone on the nearest couch. She flops down on the couch and sigh. She pinch the bridge of her nose and after a few minutes, she falls asleep. 

___________________________________________________

Yugyeom sigh. It's over. He feels bad for Seungwan. He likes her. But he likes Nayeon too. 
  To him Seungwan is the most powerful, beautiful, confident, cool woman he has ever met.
  While, Nayeon is cute, gentle and loud. 
   He lays in his bed, thinking of some ways on how to get Seungwan back. 

 

////////////////////

 

Sooyoung is dead. She is late on sending those files to Seungwan. She knows that her boss is a person that wants everything to be perfect. She's just going to pray that her boss is on a good mood. She enters her boss's office and she regrets everything.

___________________________________________________

​​​​ Seungwan is not in a really good mood. Or it can be considered that she is in a bad mood. She just break up with her boyfriend and she is having a really painful headache. Her sleeping on a couch the day before only resulted for her body to ache. Basically you could say everything is out of the place for the CEO. 

  So when Sooyoung walks in with a hand full of files, her headache only increased. Didn't she asked her to send it this morning? 

  "Why are you sending it only now?" Seungwan cannot control her voice. The way she said those words is like she is already yelling at Sooyoung.

  "I'm sorry. I had to correct a few mistakes." The raven said, her voice wavering. The way her boss looks and talks right now is scaring her.

  "What mistakes? As long as I know you're not one to make mistakes after I scold you the first time." Sooyoung flinch at Seungwan's words. What's wrong with her boss? Yesterday she was treating her with so much love, today she says a lot of cruel stuff to her.

   "I-I probably spaced out a bit." Sooyoung is startled to hear, and saw, Seungwan slams her hand on the mahogany table. She lowers her head, not wanting to make eye contact with the CEO. She is even worried when she saw  bruises on her boss's knuckles. That's not because of the table though?' Sooyoung thought.

 "Spaced out? What kind of are you talking about? Giving that kind of excuse to me? ME?" Seungwan yells as she walks to Sooyoung, the girl jumps when Seungwan touch the files. But to Sooyoung surprise, the beige hair is not taking it. Instead she said

  "I don't want this. Go. I don't want anyone coming in my office you understand me? Now go and go check those files. Who knows you might stumble on another 'mistakes'?" The CEO walks back to her chair and flops down, massaging her temple.

  Sooyoung nods, bow, and walks out of her boss's office.

___________________________________________________

​​​​​​Mina and Momo is sitting in the cafe beside each other when Sooyoung decided to intterrupt their date. The two look at her and wonder what's wrong. The girl look like she's done with her life.

  "Hey. What's wrong?" Momo is the first to start the conversation since the girl in front of her is not going to say anything soon. Sooyoung is staring at Momo so deeply that it even makes Mina holds Momo's arms and pull the raccoon closer. 

  No response. This time, Mina calls out her name and yet, no response. 'Did she fell in love with my girlfriend?' Mina glares at Sooyoung but the girl seems to not notice the penguin's warning.

  But then, Sooyoung felt a hand on her shoulder. She turns and saw SinB who is with a girl, no, to be specific, Kim Sojung. SinB is looking at her with bewildered expression.

  "I saw these two idiots trying to snap you out of your thoughts, but they didn't seem able to so I came here for help. I still can't believe that they didn't considered touching you or anything." Momo laughs, while Mina is embarassed with the title 'idiot'. SinB and Sojung proceed to take a seat across the MiMo couple. That leaves Sooyoung to sit on the edge of the table. Well she actually has been seating there ever since she arrived.

  "So what's wrong with you? You've been out of it lately. Got seduce by the boss's beauty?" Sooyoung blushed at SinB's words while the girl laughs at the raven's reaction. 

  "That's not it." 

  "Then what's it?" Sojung asked.

  "Boss yelled at me. She's mad at me because I accidentally sent some of the works late. She looks like she's having a headache because she kept massaging her head. I don't think she's in a good mood either." Everyone gasps. Is it that shocking?

  "Never in my life have I heard Son Seungwan yelled at her P.A." SinB said in such a shocked tone.

  "That's because she's never had a P.A. before you 'idiot'." Momo smirks when she is getting the response she wants, and that is SinB's death glare.

  "She yelled at you? But Seungwan is nice. Even if she is not in a really good mood, she never yells. She is probably having a life crisis, or family problems or probably, break ups" Sojung explains while sipping on her green tea. SinB and the others nods in agreement.

 "I also saw some bruise on her knuckles. What do you guys think of it?" Momo shoots up from her camera, Mina stops playing with Momo's fingers, Sojung stops sipping her green tea and SinB stops eating her donut.

  "Bruish? Ohmmaigad." The team manager said with donut in . She looks at Momo and to Mina then to Sojung. The girl blush when Sojung chuckles at her antics. 'Ah I see. A little bit of a crush wouldn't hurt her. She's probably start loving her anyway.' Sooyoung thought as she saw the blush on SinB's face.

  "Don't worry . She pobably IS having some kind of problems and those bruises is probably because she punch a punching bag so hard it bruises her hands." Momo said with a calm tone while messing with her black hair.

  "Where did she get the punching bag?" Mina asked.

  "Did you forgot? She went to the gym didn't she?" Mina then came to a realization and nods her head.

  "Ah, that's why she's wearing sports attire last night." Sooyoung accidentally blurted that out, and now everyone is looking at her. 

  "Ooooh?" SinB cooes and Momo raises her eyebrows at Sooyoung. Sooyoung sigh, and she decides to tell the girls last night event.

  "I was working and I didn't realized it was already late. But then boss came in the office. Apparently she forgot her house keys, so she grabbed it. And suddenly she took my jacket and said "Let's go.""

"GO WHERE? HER HOUSE?" Momo and SinB said in unison. Sojung laughs and Mina rolled her eyes. Sooyoung shakes her head.

  "No, you erts. I ate dinner with her."

  "That's it?" Again, the two said in unison. They look at each other and positioned themselves back to their respective seats. 

  "But then again. Seungwan is not someone that randomly asks someone to go on a dinner with her. Who knows? She might have feelings for you." Mina said and Sooyoung stares at her . 'Feelings? What feelings?'

 Sooyoung mentally slaps herself and just nods at Mina's statement. That's not true right?

___________________________________________________

  When Sooyoung arrived home, she founds her grandmother sleeping peacefully. She smiles, and walks to the fridge, but then she saw a note. 

Sooyoung-ah, I hope you have already eaten. I'm sorry if you haven't, but there's not much to cook.

 - Grandma

Sooyoung smiles. She has already eaten. She really need to take notes to do grocery shopping tomorrow. But suddenly, she remembered about her boss. She sigh while walking towards her room and change into an oversized white shirt and pink shorts.

  She flops down on her bed and checks her phone. She search through her contact and found 'Son Seungwan'. She stares at the name for a long time, and without realizing, tears start to form in her eyes. She didn't understand why Son Seungwan is giving so much impact in her life.She switched off her phone and cried her heart out. She doesn't understand why she is crying. She cried and cried until she fell asleep.