Brother

Desire (Hiatus)

  Even after a few hours, the office still hasn't cool down. Everyone is talking about their boss and the guy. Seungwan's P.A. is outside the office and is waiting for her boss to come out. She wanted to talk to Seungwan about the meeting that will be held in Malaysia a month from now.  Sooyoung is lost in her thoughts when she felt a hand on her shoulder. She looks up and find Sojung staring down on her. The model smiles and said,

  "let's eat dinner. She's not going to come out anytime soon." As if she's read Sooyoung's mind. Sooyoug nods, grabs her purse and follows Sojung. 

___________________________________________________

  When they arrived at an Italian restaurant nearby, using Sojung's car, Sooyoung is surprised to see that no one else is there. Normally, there would be SinB, or sometimes Mina, or even Momo. But it was just the two of them. The two eventually find a table and order their food. A lot of people are staring at Sojung. Probably because she's beautiful or probably they knew her. SM magazine is famous after all.

  "Why are you suddenly asking me to have dinner with you? I mean, I'm not being rude, but normally you would go with SinB." Sooyoung asked as she sips on her wine. The girl in front of her smiles.

   "She's busy today. Everyone is busy today. With all the commotion about Seungwan, to the guy, then to the new magazine cover and all of that. SinB is busy making magazine cover, Yerim also cannot be bothered when I ask her out for dinner, Momo is busy taking the new model's picture, Mina being jealous that Momo didn't gave her much attention." Sojung and Sooyoung chuckles at the last sentence.

   "How 'bout you?" Sooyoung asked.

   "Seungwan said I can take a rest since I just became the magazine's model for two months straight."

    Sooyoung hums, and the food arrived. The two eat in silent. Sojung is eating salad and Sooyoung eats spaghetti. 

   "Is there anything between you and Seungwan?" Sojung asked when they finished eating. Sooyung almost chocked on her wine. '​​

​​​​​​ 'what does that mean?' "What do you mean?" Sooyoung asked.

  Sojung chuckles and continue,"You know, any kinds of relationship. Are you sure you're only on the 'assistant-boss' term? Maybe you're more than that?"

  Sooyoung thought long on what the model said. 'More than that? What? Like lovers?" Sooyoung blushed at the thought of dating her boss. 

   "No. I don't think we are one the 'assistant-boss' term. I would say we're friends." Sojung raised an eyebrow but then nods at the girl statement. 

​​​​​  "Hahahaha sure. I was just asking. Momo and SinB said you guys have some complicated relationship. Oh well, you know those two." Sooyoung nods, understanding what Sojung said. It's true. The two is mischievous. 

  "Let's move? Do you have anywhere you wanna go?" Sojung asked, already standing up. Sooyoung shakes her head and follow suit.

___________________________________________________

The Mercedes arrived at the office. A long pair of legs stick out of the door and finally revealing a girl in a red dress. Sooyoung said thank you and bid Sojung farewell. 

   She enters the office and found herself going to her boss's room. Slowly, she tried opening the door, but unfortunately, Seungwan locked it. Sooyoung sigh, but then she heard something coming from inside. 

   It was Seungwan. She's crying. 

  "Y-yugyeom. How dare you. You damn piece of . Kim Yugyeom." Seungwan said those words between her cries. 

   Sooyoung eyes widened. She steps back a little until she hits her table. 

  'K-Kim Yugyeom? Yugyeom? That's why he looks so familiar. He, he... is Kim Yugyeom.' ​​

  Realization dawn Sooyoung. It's him. Sh has been searching for him for such a long time.

   "Yugyeom oppa."

 

___________________________________________________

A/N: hey guys! I  appreciate the comments you gave. Thank you because you continue on reading this. I'll try update more frequently.