My name is Sooyoung

Desire (Hiatus)

  Sooyoung heard a click, then the door opens. It reveals a really beautiful black hair woman that wears a floral blue button up with black pants. The woman smiles and she thought it was going to be her,but turns out it was 

  "Kim Yerim?" Kim Yerim stands up with confidence in her smile and walks towards the woman - the CEO. The woman returns the smile and gesture Yerim to come in. Sooyoung sigh, again, feeling nervous.

 _______________________________________________

   One after another, the candidates get called in. Now it was only Sooyoung and she is fidgeting with her hands. When the door swings open, she immediately stands up. The CEO smiles at her and she returns it while entering the room.

    Sooyoung is amazed by the beauty of the other woman's office. It was design beautifully. She was so amazed that she didn't hear the CEO clears .

   "You may sit you know?" Sooyoung jolt when she heard her voice and she look at the owner. The woman smiles and Sooyoung blushed.

   "Hi, I'm Park Sooyoung. I am here because--"

  "I know who you are. And I know why you're here." The woman smiles and continues.

  "I'm Son Seungwan. The CEO of this company. You're here to be my Personal Assistant correct?"

  Sooyoung is flustered. Of course Seungwan knows who she is. She nods and proceed to sit down across Seungwan.

'Seungwan. Beautiful.' 

  "Let me just get straight to the point. Do you think you are suited to be my P.A?" 

  "Yes."

  "Even if i'm angry for no reason?"

  Sooyoung hesitates but she manage to get her answer out. She really want this job. "Yes."

  Seungwan smiles and Sooyoung swears that's the cutest smile she has ever seen in her life. The CEO fix her bangs and place the file-she's been holding ever since Sooyoung enters her room-down. 

  "Thank you for your time Miss Park. I really appreciate it."

  'That's it? Why does it feel that the others have stayed here longer?' Sooyoung thought about it hard. But then she realized that she needs to get out. She quickly stands up. But she regrets it, for she lost her balance. 

  When Sooyoung thought she's going to fall, she felt a strong grip on her arm and a hand slides on her waist. She is pulled back to balance on her feet.

  She's standing straight and she realized that the one holding her is Seungwan herself. Sooyoung blushed a deep shade of red because she just embarassed herself in front of the CEO of SM Magazine. 

  "You okay?" Sooyoung only managed to nods her head and thankfully, Seungwan let go of her arm and waist. She bows and walk towards the door, ready to accept the fact that she wouldn't get this job.

  "Wait!" 

  Sooyoung turns her head and look at Seungwan, eyebrows arched.

  "You--   

  I love your eyes."

  Sooyoung took a moment to process what Seungwan just said to her. When it finally hit her, she blushed even harder. She throws a look at Seungwan. 

'Did she just said that to me? Really? What's wrong with people today? First it's me, now it's her.'

  Nevertheless, Sooyoung nods her head and mutters a 'thank you' and head out the office.

    The CEO founds herself smirking.