7 seventh

The Suicidal Angel


"Hyung.. You're next on set."

Mingyu, one of the models working with him said. Reminding him he'll have his walk after a moment.

He is now wearing a black coat which is designed by one of known coat makers in the industry.

Jeonghan smiled and said his thanks when Mingyu stop for a moment.

"Did you just smile on me?"

Jeonghan look at him with a confused expression..

"Yes. Why?"

"Are you ok? I mean.. You know, We've been working together for a long time already and you never smiled to me like that before."

Jeonghan let out a chuckle.

Mingyu's eyes widen.

"You even chuckled. Oh my.. What a miracle."

Mingyu unbelievably said.

Jeonghan on the other hand just shake his head because of how amusing Mingyu was.

"Get ready on 5.."

The staff said. So all the models line up quickly and get ready.

"Now!"




 

-------

"Hyung.. Are you going home already?"

Jeonghan who's wearing black Jacket paired with ripped plain jeans look at Mingyu who is running after him.

"Yes. Why?"

"Uhm.. Nothing. I was just gonna ask you if you want to have dinner with me. You know.. A friendly date."

"But were not friends though.."

Jeonghan said. Mingyu stopped on his spot. His expression changed. Like a kid who was told he was ugly. Sulking while looking at Jeonghan.

Jeonghan laughed at the back of his mind. He was just kidding around.

He held Mingyu's right hand and walk pulling the taller model.

"C'mon Im already hungry. You'll treat me right?"

"Ah hyung.. Seriously.."

Mingyu mumbled realizing Jeonghan was just joking.

They head to a restaurant.

The moment they stepped in.. All people's eyes are drawn to them.

How can they not? 

The newly arrived has the same hair color.. The one is pretty and the other one is Tall and handsome as fudge.

(~_^)

After ordering.. They sit beside the wide window where they can see the people passing by.

"Hyung.. I would like to ask.
These past few days.. You seemed inspired. Why is that?"

Mingyu asked as he took a slice from his plate.

"Nahh.. Im just happy."

"Nice to hear that from you then you seemed so stress these past few months."

Jeonghan just smiled remembering the good things that happened to him since last month.








 

                      FLASHBACK.                     

Sitting on his couch..

He remeber what happened the same day.

I was supposed to be dead by now.

Jeonghan thought.

But he remembered how he broke down in front of a stranger.

Well not a stranger at all but still, he don't know Hong Jisoo personally so that counts.

He was just sitting there.
Silence surrounding his house but he is somehow comfortable with it.

He snaps back to reality when his phone rang ..

Remind myself to change my ringtone later.

He then look at the caller ID.

It's Jisoo. Isn't it was just an hour when Jisoo took him home?

"Hey.."

"Hey.. Uhm. I was just thinking.. Are you uhm are you free tomorrow? I mean.. Well I just wanna invite you for a stroll.."

"Why is that?"

"I have a break for a week. I want to drink and I think it's better to have a companion so... Are you?"

Jeonghan look at his schedule and found out that he has a photoshoot.

"Uhm.. I have work tomorrow.."

"Is that so---

"But it's only until 4 in the afternoon so we can still stroll around what do you think?"

He heard Jisoo chuckled.

"Lucky me then.. So Im just going to pick you up tomorrow on your work then.. Bye. See you tomorrow. Goodnight."

"Uh.. S-sure. No problem. Thanks."

Then the phone call ended.



 

             END OF FLASHBACK.

 

It all change since that day.

Jisoo always calls him at night making sure he's ok.

"You can always call me whenever you want or whenever you need me. I'll be there.. Promise."

He remembered Joshua said and he's very thankful for the guy. Seungkwan and Vernon was always out of town that's why he is always left alone. But unlike before.. He deals with it easily.. Thinking Joshua would be there for him.
 

Joshua told him that he wants to help Jeonghan. Always tells Jeonghan inspiring words and would always give time for their new found friendship.

He truely thanks Joshua.

If not because of the Singer.. He's still stuck until now.

But sometimes he feel guilty.

He know he's just someone the guy had just met but he silently demand time from him. Jeonghan always apologize to Joshua but the latter would just dismissed the sad vibe and .

 

Though these past few days Joshua is so busy with his career because of his incoming concert Overseas.

And Jeonghan is sad. He's worried about his self without Joshua with him. But try hard to shrug the thought away. He know he is being selfish... And he shouldn't act like that.

It is a very big thing that Joshua came to his life all of a sudden and he don't want to be a bother to the Good guy.











 

Jeonghan is sipping on his drink while Mingyu is munching on his last bite. They just stayed there relaxing their selves for about a minutes before they'll decide to go.

That was when Jeonghan glanced on the wide glass window and he want to slap himself for doing so.

What he see right now is not a knife but stab his heart. He stiffed. He suddenly can't breath.  Two person is walking towards the place where he and Mingyu is having dinner.

"Hyung.. You okay-- What the.. Why are you crying?"

Mingyu who took notice of Jeonghan and worriedly asked. Jeonghan touched his cheeks. He didn't know he was crying already.

"Let's.. Let's get going."

Jeonghan said then grab his backpack as he walk away with a surprising Past phase.

"Hyung..  Wait why so sudden?"

Jeonghan on the other hand is noticeably on a hurry.

Mingyu was startled but follows anyway..

When they reached the door Jeonghan bumped at someone.

Mingyu on his back catch him.

"Sorry.. I didn't mean-- Wait I think I know you.."

. . . And another .
Why do I have to be so unlucky?

"Y-yeah.. We've met before.."

She smiled at Jeonghan.

"Jeonghan?"

Seuncheol who came from behind the girl asked with a surprised.. More like shock expression on his face.

Jeonghan immediately look at him but immediately look at the other way.

Seungcheol on the other hand eyed Mingyu.

"Is he your boyfriend?"

The girl asked. Mingyu's eyes Widen and quickly answered a no.

"Oh.. Im sorry. I thought you were a couple. I saw you from the window glass outside that's why I asked my fiancé to eat here."

Upon hearing the word fiancé.. Jeonghan's eyebrows narrowed.

"Y-you're getting married?"

The girl excitedly nod and plastered a big smile.

She looks so happy.. Lucky her.

Mingyu thought.

Seungcheol then speak while trying his hard to avoid Jeonghan's eyes.

"Sh-she's Shin Ah by the way. Im Seungcheol.."

Seungcheol offered a handshake for Mingyu and the latter happily accepted it.

"Oh.. Babe. Why not invite them in our wedding?"

Shin Ah with her excited pitch suggested. Jeonghan snaps when he heard it.

"Oh no.. Thanks but--

"Please? I want to see you on my Wedding. You're Seungcheol's friend and besides your one of the prettiest girl I've ever seen. I wan't to see pretty girls on my wedding day. That'll totally make me happy."



 

Mingyu want to laugh but he couldn't. While Seungcheol is just listening..
Though he's not comfortable because Jeonghan is around and it gives him awkward guilty feeling.

He decided to speak and stop his fiancé.

"Shin Ah--

"Im not a girl Shin Ah.. "

Upon hearing Jeonghan's statement her eyes widened. Jaw dropped with her expression that says..
OH MY GAWD.

"Really? Oh my.. Im sorry. I really thought you were a girl. Even from the first day I saw you. But who cares anyway.. You're still pretty.. So.. Will you please be there on my Wedding? Please.. Pretty please.."

"Im sorry but I can't."

"But--

"Shin Ah. Enough. Don't force someone. You're annoying them."

Seungcheol said. But the girl didn't seem to mind him.

"The real reason Why Im really persistent on inviting you is that.. I really don't have friends. I have yes.. There's two of them. Seungcheol and my dog. Im sorry for forcing you.."

The girl said in a normal voice. Not with her usual enthusiastic one.

Mingyu frowned.

Seungcheol was quiet because he know it's true. For some reason Shin Ah don't have that someone you call bestfriends. He don't know why is that though.

Jeonghan on the other hand felt sorry for the girl. He can relate to what the girl feels. He's been bullied for being gay before and no one was there to defend him no one 'till Seungcheol happened.

The girl smiled and bowed.

"Im sorry again.. Take care for the both of you.."

Shin Ah said as she slowly passed them by.

Mingyu smiled and bowed politely.

A few steps away..

That was when Jeonghan decided to accept the invitation.

He sighed and closed his eyes and open it.

"Shin Ah.. Wait."

He called as he turned around.

Though Seungcheol was the first one to turn around and to met his eyes. He ignored him.

"Yes Jeonghannie?"

Jeonghan quickly looked at the girl.

He noticed her eyes are teary.. But also with a sight of hope.

He sighed. He don't want to go to the wedding. He's not a masochist. He would only hurt himself.

The thought of his Ex-boyfriend getting married gives him thousands of little pinches on his heart.

How much more if he watched him marrying someone that's not him.

"I don't have plan on marrying someone.."

He remembered.

But turns out that the table flipped and now here it is..

"Im.. Im comming to your wedding. Expect me to be there."

He said before giving her a reassuring smile.

It was quick. Shin Ah happily jumped into him squealing. Ignoring the other people's looks.

"Oh my gosh. Jeonghan Im so happy! Really! From now on.. You'll be my bestfriend! Yeeeeey!"

The girl said while hugging him tightly.

Jeonghan smiled. The thought that he made someone happy overwhelmed him. But he remembered..

"Congratulations for the both of you.. Please be happy."

He said. Mingyu on the other hand nod agreed.

Shin Ah let go of him when Seungcheol told her to.

"Please be happy too Jeonghannie.."

He wanted to cry at how Shin Ah said it.

It was a simple sentence but the hardest thing for him to do.

He look at Seungcheol who is in his fiancé's grip on hand.

He look at him with an expression even him can't explain.



 

"Take care of her.. "
 

Jeonghan said giving them a smile before he turned around towards the door and walk away from them.


 

💋💋💋💋💋💕💓💗💓💕💋💋💋💋💋