Pocket-Sized Revenge [D.O x Suga] [1/2]

Trouvaille // A OneShot Collection

Prompt By: @bebopchan

-Title: Pocket-Sized Revenge

-Ship: D.O x Suga

Characters: [MAIN] D.O/Do Kyungsoo (EXO), Suga/Min Yoongi (BTS)  [SIDE] Jennie/Jennie Kim (BLACKPINK), Chanyeol/Park Chanyeol (EXO), Yehin/Jeong Yehin (H.U.B), Yves/Ha Sooyoung (LOONA), Kai/Kim Jongin (EXO), Dahyun/Kim Dahyun (TWICE), Luda/Lee Luda (WJSN), RM/Kim Namjoon (BTS), YeoJin/Im YeoJin (LOONA), HaSeul/Jo HaSeul (LOONA), Eunha/Jung Eunbi (GFriend), Chaeyoung/Son Chaeyoung (TWICE), Hwasa/Ahn Hyejin (Mamamoo), JinSoul/Jung JinSoul (LOONA), Jimin/Shin Jimin (AOA), Rosé/Park Chaeyoung (BLACKPINK), Jackson/Jackson Wang (GOT7), Daisy/Yoo Jungahn (MOMOLAND), Taeil/Moon Taeil (NCT), Taeil/Lee Taeil (Block B), Chen/Kim Jongdae (EXO), Suho/Kim Junmyeon (EXO), Sehun/Oh Sehun (EXO), Baekhyun/Byun Baekhyun (EXO), Xiumin/Kim Minseok (EXO), Luhan/Xi Luhan (EXO), Cheng Xiao (WJSN), Seolhyun/Kim Seolhyun (AOA), Olivia Hye/Son Hyejoo (LOONA), Gowon/Park Chaewon (LOONA), Chuu/Kim Jiwoo (LOONA), Moonbyul/Moon Byulyi (Mamamoo), Yugyeom/Kim Yugyeom (GOT7), Dayoung/Lim Dayoung (WJSN), P.O/Po Jihoon (Block B), Park Kyung (Block B), Johnny/Johnny Seo (NCT), Jin/Kim Seokjin (BTS), B.M/Matthew Kim (KARD), Eunchae/Kwon Chaewon (DIA), Chanmi/Kim Chanmi (AOA), Mina/Myoui Mina (TWICE), Sowon/Kim Sojung (GFriend), Yeonwoo/Lee Dabin (MOMOLAND), Jungkook/Jeon Jungkook (BTS), V/Kim Taehyung (BTS), Jimin/Park Jimin (BTS), J-Hope/Jung Hoseok (BTS), Jeongyeon/Yoo Jeongyeon (TWICE)

Word Count: 4948

Warnings: Strong language; mentions of gang symbols

Summary: In which Do Kyungsoo and Min Yoongi are sick of being bullied in terms of their height, so they decide to not only terrify their other members, but enlist the help of a few others to do so.

A/N: I'm back!! I'm so sorry that this update is long overdue! I knew this was going to take awhile as every time I sat down to write this, I ended up going a kajillion different ways with this, and then I had to put this on temporary hiatus. But now that I've got all my shxt together, I'm back at it! I hope you all enjoy, and thank you so much for being so patient and all the love and support you all give me! I thought Junmyeon stole all my uwus but no, it was you loves 😔💕 Also, I don't own anything mentioned/referenced, especially Kiss Later, all rights to respective owners. Anyways stan loona

 


 

“Are you sure all of this is really necessary?” Min Yoongi asked, lifting the end of the blanket up so Do Kyungsoo could crawl into the small blanket fort set up in Kyungsoo’s room.

 

The fort was a blanket draped over the end of Kyungsoo’s bed frame and meeting the edge of some chairs on the other side, and another blanket draped the opposite way for more concealment. There were pillows stashed in there, one of which was tucked behind Yoongi, and another which sat in his lap. There was a lava lamp Kyungsoo threaded under for light, and he sat on a pillow near a spray bottle filled with water, a strip of tape across it labelled “Anti-Chanyeol Spray”. Further down the bottle was another strip of tape, where someone else labelled it as “Gay-Be-Gone”, and then someone else crossed out the word gay and wrote ‘thot’ above it.

 

“Of course it is,” Kyungsoo answered, settling in. “We don’t want to be found out.”

 

“You make this sound like some secret gay rendezvous,” Yoongi pointed out. “Or an FBI meeting.”

 

“Count it as whatever will make you shut up.”

 

“An FBI meeting. I hold so much respect for my FBI agent. I hope he hears that.”

 

“How do you know its a he?”

 

“.” Yoongi muttered, his eyes widening.

 

“It’s 2019, Yoongi, get with it.”

 

“I’m so sorry FBI agent.”

 

“Now that that’s out of the way,” Kyungsoo dismissed. “We need to get to the actual agenda for today.”

 

“I’ve forgotten.” Yoongi admitted, laying down amongst the pillows. He really needed to get more pillows for his room back at the dorm, this was super comfy…

 

“Ya!” Kyungsoo yelled, clubbing Yoongi over the head with a pillow. “Good for nothing. We need to be on the same page for this to work.”

 

“Just… go over the details one more time. Please.”

 

Kyungsoo sighed again. “We’re gathered here today for revenge. Do you remember why?”

 

“Because our members bully us!”

 

“For what?”

 

“Being short! And multiple other things, but they seem to use that against us the most.”

 

“Exactly,” Kyungsoo congratulated him. “How shall we get our revenge?”

 

Yoongi and Kyungsoo pondered for a moment, and then Yoongi dug out his phone. “WikiHow says block them on social media.”

 

“That won’t work - I only have an MSN account. I used to have a Friendster account, but I haven’t used that in nearly a decade. And you share a joint account with all of them.”

 

“Didn’t Friendster shut down?” Yoongi asked.

 

“I don’t know, I haven’t used it in a decade.” Kyungsoo shrugged.

 

“We could always block their numbers.”

 

“A good start, but we’re looking for some real revenge, not something petty.”

 

Yoongi frowned and scrolled down a little further. “We could not help them when they need help.”

 

“We already do that. Something else.”

 

“Murder?”

 

WikiHow said that?”

 

“No, that was my own doing.”

 

“As much as that’s the best idea we’ve had, something that won’t wind us up in jail, as understandable as it is.”

 

WikiHow says to send them anonymous texts and calls to annoy them and get them to change their numbers.”

 

“Another good idea. We could always blackmail them.”

 

“We could send them disgusting gifts,” Yoongi continued to read off. “Publicly embarrass them-”

 

“They already do that, that’ll be no good.”

 

“We could freak them out.”

 

“They do that on their own, too. Didn’t Namjoon say something not too long ago about some of your members terrorizing another one?”

 

“Jungkook, Tae, and Jimin would terrorize Hoseok. They’re still quite good at not blinking.”

 

“Sehun once bought fake blood and wrote a few gang symbols on Jongin’s mirror every few days. It ended with Jongin sleeping in Junmyeon’s bed with him for like, three months.”

 

“I still think it’s a good idea,” Yoongi pushed, standing his ground. “It’s what gets at them the most. They can’t sleep, it crowds their thoughts, gets them paranoid.”

 

“I like it,” Kyungsoo concluded. “How do we start?”

 

“We’ll start with the young ones - they’re more easily scared.”

 

“In your case, maybe, but not mine. Sehun, Nini and I are hard to prank. The middle kids are easier.”

 

“You just said Jongin slept in Junmyeon’s bed for months.”

 

“Yeah, but that was ing terrifying,” Kyungsoo snapped. “Nothing we can do can top that.”

 

“That’s true,” Yoongi muttered. “Maybe we need the help of Sehun.”

 

“No!” Kyungsoo yelped, jumping up, but quickly recovered. “Not Sehun. He’s tall; he won’t understand.”

 

“So we need help from other shortstacks.”

 

“Who’s that one short chick from TWICE? Jeongyeon?”

 

“No, you’re thinking of Rosé.”

 

“Rosé’s in BLACKPINK. You’re thinking of Chaeyoung.” a new voice chimed in, and the edge of the blanket lifted up.

 

“Jennie?” Kyungsoo asked, scooting over to make room for her as she crawled in. “What are you doing here?”

 

“Technically, I’m here to see Jongin. We were supposed to go out for dinner, but he got held up somewhere with Sehun. Baekhyun was going to order a pizza for us to split; we were going to watch Mean Girls, but then he went out with Chanyeol. I was going to leave, but then I heard you yell and mess up every girl group member ever, so I had to join. I have nothing better to do, anyways.”

 

Yoongi sighed. “You can join, I guess.”

 

“Your revenge plans are weak.”

 

“How long have you been listening in on us?”

 

“Long enough to know this is a gay rendezvous.”

 

Both boys sighed. “This isn’t a gay rendezvous.” Kyungsoo told her.

 

“If anything, it’s a biual rendezvous.” Yoongi elaborated.

 

“That's basically the same thing.” Jennie argued.

 

“Anyways, you were saying? Kyungsoo?” Yoongi turned the attention to the other boy, panicking.

 

“I was saying we need help from other members who are the shortest in their group. Jennie can help, I guess, even if she’s not the shortest.”

 

“How do you know our heights?” Jennie asked skeptically, looking Kyungsoo up and down.

 

“Jongin told me he bought you a sweater but then he saw Jisoo wearing it and you told him it fit her better because she’s the shortest of the four of you.”

 

“That’s true,” Jennie mused. “But that’s not why I gave the sweater to her. I gave her the sweater because it was ing ugly and made of the scratchiest material ever.”

 

“Jongin does have some questionable fashion sense sometimes.” Kyungsoo agreed.

 

“What are you talking about?” Yoongi demanded. “Jongin looks great in all his photos.”

 

“His press photos,” Kyungsoo shot back. “With a stylist. The he wears around here? He has this really blocky sweater, and this shirt that has like, every colour on Earth on it.”

 

“And his shoes,” Jennie complained. “He can never wear them right! He ruins them!”

 

“Thank you!” Kyungsoo cheered.

 

“We keep getting off topic,” Yoongi interjected, reeling the two back in. “We need to focus. Revenge. Short members.”

 

“Yves of LOONA told me she gets bullied for being tall, so they bully YeoJin for being really short.” Jennie provided.

 

“How do you know Yves?”

 

“All of us girls know each other. Do you know I once made out with Yehin from H.U.B?”

 

“Who?”

 

“Exactly.”

 

“Before or after Jongin?” Kyungsoo asked, defense and panic rising in his voice.

 

“You make it sound like Jongin’s dead.” Yoongi pointed out.

 

“Before,” Jennie told him. “I’m no cheater. But that’s not my point. My point is, your revenge plans and I have more connections than you do.”

 

Jennie was right - she did have more connections than Yoongi and Kyungsoo combined, and a week later, Kyungsoo and Yoongi sat in a circle of chairs with Jennie and twelve other group members.

 

Apparently a lot could happen in a week, especially when it came to Jennie Ruby Jane Kim.  Not only could she manage to gather fourteen different people with busy schedules in one place on such short notice, but she could also manage to break up with her boyfriend and already be over it.

 

“Are you sure you’re okay?” TWICE’s Kim Dahyun pushed. “Don’t you think it’s a little soon-”

 

“I’m fine,” Jennie said, as if she had said it a kajillion times in the past minute. “Welcome!” Jennie continued as Dahyun took her seat to Jennie’s left, arms crossed. “I now declare this as the Official Committee of Pocket-Sized Idols. Our president-”

 

“Kim Namjoon?” WJSN’s Lee Luda asked. Others agreed, a chorus of “Kim Namjoon?” breaking out.

 

“No!” Jennie yelled. “Namjoon isn’t here! But Yoongi is!” Jennie gestured dramatically towards Yoongi.

 

“Boo,” LOONA’s Im YeoJin called. “We want Namjoon!”

 

“Cut it,” LOONA’s Jo HaSeul chided, hitting YeoJin in the arm. “That’s not nice.”

 

YeoJin pouted, sticking her arms in the air.

 

“Why am I president?” Yoongi demanded. “This was Kyungsoo’s idea! Make him do it.”

 

“I’m not doing it because I don’t want to,” Kyungsoo argued. “Technically, this was Jennie’s idea. Jennie can be president.”

 

Jennie sighed. “Must I do everything around here?”

 

Both boys nodded.

 

Jennie sighed again. “As the Official Committee of Pocket-Sized Idols, our Official Pocket-Sized Goal is to seek revenge on our taller members. And ultimately, all tall people in the world!”

 

“This sounds like a plan for world domination,” GFriend’s Jung Eunbi chimed in. “I’m in.”

 

“If we’re talking world domination, we should bring Chuu in. She’s very good at that.” YeoJin added, lowering her arms. She got more murmurs of agreement from that.

 

“Wait!” Dahyun cut in. “You told me only one member per group. That’s why I came instead of Chaeyoung. Why is HaSeul here? YeoJin’s obviously shorter.” This earned a shout of protest from YeoJin.

 

“I was wondering where Chaeng was.” MAMAMOO’s Hwasa said.

 

“YeoJin isn’t to be trusted since she brought home Marimo.” HaSeul said. “So she has to have someone with her at all times. Except JinSoul, because JinSoul is just as bad.”

 

“You guys are so off topic,” AOA’s Shin Jimin chided. “I want to hear more about this world domination plan.”

 

“That’s the thing,” Jennie frowned. “We don’t have an exact plan yet.”

 

“Boo!” YeoJin jeered. “We want Rosé!” HaSeul didn’t argue with that.

 

“This is why Kai broke up with you.” Kyungsoo muttered.

 

“Shut the up.” Jennie threatened through gritted teeth and a wide, forced smile.

 

“Why are there mostly girls here?” GOT7’s Jackson Wang asked. “There’s like, no guys.”

 

Jackson was [just] right - the girls vastly outnumbered the boys, the girls present being GFriend’s Eunha, AOA’s Jimin, MAMAMOO’s Hwasa, MOMOLAND’s Daisy, TWICE’s Dahyun, LOONA’s HaSeul and YeoJin, WJSN’s Luda, and BLACKPINK’s Jennie.

 

Apart from EXO’s D.O and BTS’ Suga, the only boys there were GOT7’s Jackson and Taeil of NCT and Block B.

 

“I did what I could, okay?” Jennie said, defensively. “Jackson is the only one who understood my English message, and I still don’t know which Taeil is which, so I just invited you both. It could’ve been worse - I could’ve been looking for Minhyuks.”

 

Taeil and Taeil exchanged glances, looked each other up and down, and then shrugged.

 

“If we gathered all the Minhyuks, world domination would be so much easier.” Hwasa said.

 

“I heard the Minhyuks are getting together to start their own group.” Jimin said.

 

“That’ll be a group that releases nothing but bops.” Luda agreed.

 

“And full of visuals.”

 

“We’re getting off topic,” Jennie cut in. “Does anyone have any ideas so far?’

 

“Murder!” YeoJin yelled.

 

“YeoJin, no.” HaSeul scolded.

 

“YeoJin, yes!” Dahyun agreed.

 

“Yoongi and I already thought of that,” Kyungsoo cut in. “As co-presidents, we’ve decided on something that won’t wind us up in jail, but something that will make them really paranoid.”

 

“I thought you said you didn’t want to be presidents.” Hwasa said.

 

“We’re founders, then.”

 

“This was my idea.” Jennie pointed out.

 

“Trustees?”

 

“Fine.”

 

“As trustees, we say no to that, YeoJin, but we appreciate the idea.”

 

“We could move all the furniture over just a little bit so they bump into everything.” Daisy suggested.

 

“I like that,” Yoongi said. “Let’s build on that more, though. Add more to it.”

 

“We could not talk to them, but still acknowledge them.” Lee Taeil said.

 

“That’ll drive them crazy. Anything else?”

 

“Let’s light their most prized possessions on fire!” YeoJin yelled.

 

“Better than murder, but let’s still turn it down a little.”

 

“You might want to get her checked out.” Jackson offered, placing his hand gently on HaSeul’s shoulder.

 

“We could all get platform shoes so we’re all the same height, and when we all meet up, just not say anything about it.” Eunbi said.

 

“You just want to go shoe shopping.” Jimin shot.

 

“Partially.”

 

“Strangely, that may be one of our best ideas.” Kyungsoo frowned.

 

“We could ask them how the weather is up there.” Dahyun said.

 

“We’re not stooping to their level.”

 

“Fair.”

 

“Is that all? That’s all we can come up with?”

 

“We could empty all their toothpastes.” Moon Taeil said.

 

“That’ll leave us with a whole bunch of tubeless toothpaste,” Jackson argued. “What are we going to do with all that?”

 

“Put it in your own tube.”

 

“Just steal it.” YeoJin said.

 

“YeoJin, that’s the most sensical idea you’ve had this whole time.” Kyungsoo said.

 

“So,” Jennie intervened, clapping her hands together. “We’re all settled on moving furniture, not talking, adjusting our heights, and stealing toothpaste?” Everyone agreed to that. “Good. I’ll add you all to a group chat, so please be checking that. Later, I’ll have a Pocket-Sized Super Secret Messenger come by all of your places, so watch for them, too. They’ll give you a folder that is for your eyes only; don’t let any of your other members see it. That’s all.”

~

Awhile later, there was a knock on the door, and Kyungsoo shoved Kim Jongdae out of the way to get to it first.

 

“Hey!” Jongdae yelled as Kyungsoo opened the door. Kyungsoo glanced over his shoulder, but didn’t say anything - he had already been working on putting their plans into place.

 

“This is for Do Kyungsoo.” TWICE’s Chaeyoung was there, wearing a large trench coat, a large hat, and a pair of Groucho glasses. It was a ridiculous disguise anyone could easily see through, and Kyungsoo figured it was Jennie’s doing.

 

Chaeyoung held out a folder, top secret stamped on it in red. Kyungsoo took it, and meant to close the door, but Kim Junmyeon appeared behind him, pushing the door open.

 

“Chaeyoung!” he exclaimed. “What are you doing here? Why are you wearing that? Come in, do you want something? Have you eaten?”

 

“I’m not Chaeyoung.” she said, then quickly turned away.

 

“What’s that?” Junmyeon pressed, looking at the file in Kyungsoo’s hands. “Did she give that to you?”

 

“Ooh, Kyungie’s got a girlfriend!” Park Chanyeol teased from the sofa, where Jongdae was still sulking.

 

“I don’t!” Kim Jongin cried, walking out of the room he had just entered.

 

Junmyeon shot Chanyeol a look. “I’ve told you to cool it with the girlfriend talk. You know he’s still sensitive about that. It’s your turn to do an ice cream run. Take Jongdae with you.”

 

Kyungsoo took this opportunity to leave, dashing into his room and locking the door before he carefully opened the file, leafing through it.

 

It wasn’t anything special, just what they had discussed earlier that day at their meeting, a key, and directions. Kyungsoo already knew where the directions would lead him to - a mailbox.

 

After he watched Chanyeol and Jongdae pull away from his bedroom, Kyungsoo took the key, leaving the dorm without saying a word, even when Junmyeon called out after him.

 

Kyungsoo didn’t bother with putting the file away; he left it out on his desk. The other members knew better than to venture into his room, and the only one who dared was Byun Baekhyun, but he was on movie-duty with Jongin, so Kyungsoo didn’t worry.

 

He should’ve.

 

He returned home with a package of what he could already tell were shoes, partially because the sender’s name was Jung Eunbi.

 

Again, he ignored Junmyeon’s pressing questions and went to his room, stashing the box underneath his desk before going to sleep.

 

The clock on his bedside table read 3:14 when Kyungsoo was rudely awoken, his entire bed frame being shaken.

 

At first he thought it was an earthquake, but when he turned over he saw it was just Oh Sehun.

 

“What do you want?” Kyungsoo grumbled, squinting at the younger.

 

“I want in.” Sehun hissed.

 

“What? That’s gay; ask Chanyeol.”

 

“That’s not what I mean. I’m talking about your secret revenge society with Yoongi. I want in.”

 

“How’d you even find out about that? Did Jennie tell you?”

 

“Jennie’s in it?” Sehun gasped. “Does Jongin know?”

 

“No, and he doesn't need to. You’re not supposed to know, either.”

 

“I read your file. For something we’re not supposed to know about, if it was that top secret, you would think you’d go through the trouble of at least placing it into a drawer or something.”

 

“You’re not supposed to be in my room.”

 

“I was looking for you secret stash of Doritos. Which is better hidden than your file, by the way.”

 

“I know that. Now off and let me go back to sleep. Don’t tell anyone. Why are you up at the hour, anyways?”

 

“I never went to sleep. I’ve been working.”

 

“On what?”

 

“That’s none of your business.”

 

“You’ve been playing video games, haven’t you?”

 

“With Baekhyun.” Sehun admitted sheepishly.

 

“Oh god, does he know?” If Baekhyun knew, Kyungsoo was in deep . It was a matter of seconds before the entire world knew, for Byun Baekhyun couldn’t keep his mouth shut about anything.

 

“No. I may be a snoop, but I’m no snitch. I want in.”

 

“You’re not getting in.”

 

“HaSeul gets to be.”

 

“Yeah, and I’m not fourteen and need to be watched.”

 

“Actually, she’s sixteen.”

 

“Why do you know that?”

 

“Because I’m an intellectual and stan LOONA. Want to hear my theory? Since Butterfly’s been released it needs a little more work; it’s only up until Hi High.”

 

“No, no I don’t. I want to sleep.”

 

“And I want in.”

 

“You’re too tall to.”

 

“Bold of you to assume this is my real height.”

 

Despite the dark, Kyungsoo raised an eyebrow at Sehun. “That makes no sense; I know that’s your real height.”

 

“I know, I just wanted to say ‘bold of you to assume’. Chanyeol told me it’s a power move used to assert dominance, like this.” He held his arms out in a T-Pose.

 

Kyungsoo sighed. “Get out of my room.”

 

“I could help you, Kyungsoo. You remember what I did to Jongin.”

 

Kyungsoo couldn’t argue against that - Sehun was good at what he did.

 

“We already have our plans set in stone.”

 

“I can help with those. And I still have a ton of fake blood left over and a notebook full of ideas on what to do with it.”

 

Kyungsoo sighed, sitting up in bed and flicking his light on. “Tell Baekhyun you have the s and can’t play anymore, get your notebook and bring it here.”

 

“Why do I have to tell Baekhyun I have the s? I’ll just say I’m going to bed.”

 

“Do you want in or not?” Kyungsoo asked, and Sehun nodded. “Then do what I say.”

 

Sehun did, and the two stayed up pouring over Sehun’s notebook, Kyungsoo pulling out the better ideas and sending them to Jennie.

~

“Thanks, Soo,” Sehun hissed the next morning. “Baekhyun told everyone I have the s and Junmyeon sent Chanyeol out to get me Dukoral.”

 

Kyungsoo forced down a laugh. “It’s what you deserve.”

 

“Look at this text I just got,” Sehun complained, shoving his phone in Kyungsoo’s face. “How does he even know? Baekhyun really had to tell him?”

 

It was a text from Xi Luhan, reading, “Sorry to hear you have the s, feel better”.

 

Kyungsoo covered his mouth with his hand, still trying not to laugh.

 

“Baekhyun!” Sehun yelled. “Did you start a hashtag online for me?”

 

“You need to feel lots of love and support in this trying time.” Baekhyun replied, walking into the kitchen.

 

“I need lots of love and support.” Jongin sulked, trailing behind Baekhyun. He held his arms out, and Baekhyun pulled him down, holding his head against his chest.

 

“I know you do, love, I know you do.” he cooed.


 

jennierubyjane: did you tell sehun??????

jennierubyjane: also hows his s

jennierubyjane: we cant have someone with the s in our club

weareone.exo: he found out on his own. -do

weareone.exo: and he doesn't actually have the s, that was something I made up and made him tell Baekhyun. -do

jennierubyjane: so baek started the hashtag huh???

weareone.exo: yes. -do

jennierubyjane: it’s too late to use any of his ideas just have him help you since he already knows

jennierubyjane: nice one tho lmao


 

The next day, all the furniture in the dorm had been moved 1.5cm to the left, both Sehun and Kyungsoo were ignoring everyone (which really did drive Chanyeol and Junmyeon mad, and made Baekhyun feel bad as he thought Sehun was mad at him about the hashtag), thirteen tubes of toothpaste were stashed in the back of Sehun’s closet (why Kim Minseok had so much toothpaste, they didn’t know), and Chaeyoung, in the same disguise, came to drop off new shoes to adjust to Sehun’s height.


 

e_lludda: this is going amazing so far!! Cheng has ran into EVERY corner!!!

jiminbaby_18: seolhyun is going to have a breakdown soon bc i wont talk to her haha

loonatheworld: YeoJin tried her best to not talk to anyone, but this morning she started yelling and fighting with Olivia. She tried her best! -HaSeul

2taeil2: be careful using a group acc, we don’t want the others to know

loonatheworld: the only member that knows what a DM is is Chuu, but she never checks it anyways. -HaSeul

jiminbaby_18: then why are you signing off on all of them?

loonatheworld: in case YeoJin wants to talk. -HaSeul

twicetagram: i think a lot of us are using group accs, taeil2 -dh

mamamoo_official: the only mmm member to have an ig is moon -hs

2taeil2: its just taeil

twicetagram: theres 2 taeils and theres 2 in ur user so you are taeil2

nct: I AM THE SUPERIOR TAEIL

2taeil2: i wouldnt go that far

loonatheworld: FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT -YJ

momoland_official: i’d like to see this -🌼

gfriendofficial: anyways -eh

gfriendofficial: we’re all cool for our meeting tmrw? -eh

twicetagram: yea we’re cool

loonatheworld: yea us too

nct: me 3 :)

weareone.exo: i think we’ve heard from everyone except jackson regardless. -do

momoland_official: where is jackson?

jennierubyjane: he blocked me so i couldnt add him :(

e_lludda: why did he block you?

jennierubyjane: he was sad namjoon wasnt apart of this

bts.bighitofficial: damn whats up with everypne hoppin on joons ?

loonatheworld: THERE ARE CHILDREN HERE -HS

gfriendofficial: it me -eh

gfriendofficial: im the baby -eh

jiminbaby_18: excuse me

jiminbaby_18: is baby in your user? I dont think so

mamamoo_official: you can both be the babies now stfu

2taeil2: yeojin is the youngest and the shortest so shes baby

mamamoo_official: why do you know that

2taeil2: google

loonatheworld: YOU WANNA FIGHT? WE GON FIGHT!! ILL PUT IT ON WORLDSTAR!! I GOT MY DOLLAR STORE CAMERA ON!!!! -YJ

twicetagram: im pretty sure taeil would easily win in a fight

momoland_official: i’d pay to see taeil2 fight yeojin -🌼

nct: plot twist: both taeils fight yeojin

loonatheworld: ITS ON -YJ

e_lludda: thats not fair thats 2v1

loonatheworld: ILL STILL WIN!!! THERES ONLY ONE WAY TO FIND OUT!! -YJ

weareone.exo: is your caps lock broken? It’s giving me a headache. -do

loonatheworld: NO THIS IS A CHOICE -YJ

loonatheworld: WE STAN CONSENT IN THIS HOLY HOUSEHOLD -YJ

nct: she does have a song about it

twicetagram: thats true -cy

jennierubyjane: okay no ones fighting anyone here we’re all on the same side now someone please add jackson

jennierubyjane: he’s @/jacksonwang852g7

mamamoo_official: damn what else was taken?

jennierubyjane: stfu before you get hit

loonatheworld: FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT -YJ

momoland_official: DO IT PULL HER HAIR -🌼

2taeil2: you guys should not be encouraging this

/twicetagram added jacksonwang852g7 to the chat/

jacksonwang852g7: hey yeojin want to learn some more swear words?

loonatheworld: NO -HS

loonatheworld: im 16 i know all the swear words

nct: you probably dont even know what is

loonatheworld: bollocks, hell, bastard, wanker

weareone.exo: those arent that bad

loonatheworld: c

loonatheworld: u

jacksonwang852g7: WOAH IMMA STOP YOU RIGHT THERE

loonatheworld: pcake

jacksonwang852g7: youre on thin n ice


 

The next day, all the members of the Official Committee of Pocket-Sized Idols all met backstage at Inkigayo. It was the safest and most convenient spot for them, as Luda was already there promoting La La Love, and it wasn’t as big of news of idols showed up there, rather than at some cafe. Security was better, too, and it was easier to distract and lose the other members of their groups, especially Kim Junmyeon, who was trying to convince the Lovelyz members to sign his album.

 

They were all wearing their shoes, and upon meeting instantly regretted it; they kept hitting their heads off of the tops of door frames and looked ridiculous.

 

“Maybe we should’ve gotten black instead of blue.” Eunbi frowned.

 

“I think they look fine,” Daisy consoled. “It’s just because it's our first time wearing them.”

 

“I call this Meeting of the Official Committee of Pocket-Sized Idols to order!” Jennie cheered, standing on a chair so she towered above everyone.

 

“You couldn’t’ve come up with a shorter name?” Jackson frowned.

 

“Nope! Now let’s hear how the past few days have been for all of you.”

 

“I have gained unspeakable power.” YeoJin muttered.

 

Before HaSeul could elaborate, or someone else chime in, the door to the waiting room opened, Chanyeol poked his head in.

 

“Oh, Soosie, there you are! We’ve been looking for you,” he said. “Baekkie, come here! Soosie’s made friends!”

 

It wasn’t just Baekhyun that came over, but the rest of the EXO members as well.

 

“Oh, look at him being all social.” Minseok cooed.

 

“Leave him alone, we’ll embarrass him.” Sehun chided, hitting Junmyeon’s arm, who waved madly to him.

 

“I’m just so proud he’s made his own friends. Look, they all have matching shoes and everything! I need to get a photo, everyone smile! Oh, I’m so proud. This must be why Chaeyoung was over the other day.”

 

“I didn’t give you permission to take that!” YeoJin cried. “Wait for me, I need to be ready!” She fell back into the sofa she sat on next to HaSeul, slumping.

 

“What?” Junmyeon demanded, eyes widening at the accusation. “I didn’t, I’m not- I-”

 

“It’s fine.” HaSeul said quickly.

 

“It’s her song,” Sehun filled in. “Ki, ki, kiss later!” he sang, pumping his arm into the air and then making kiss blowing motions.

 

“Are we singing Kiss Later?” Kim Yugyeom asked, also appearing in the doorway.

 

“Stan LOONA.” Sehun said.

 

“Stan LOONA.” Yugyeom replied, understanding.

 

“Stan LOONA!” Lim Dayoung exclaimed, also approaching.

 

Jennie sighed, putting her head in her hands. “We’re done for.”

 

“Hi, Jennie.” Jongin finally spoke up.

 

Jennie looked up. “Hey.”

 

“Get him!” Minseok cried, and Po Jihoon came running towards him, tackling him to the floor. He was soon joined by not only Park Kyung, but Johnny Seo as well.

 

“What cute little club is going on here?” Kim Seokjin asked. It seemed that members just kept coming and coming, and there was no way to stop them.

 

“Look, they’ve made friends!” Junmyeon told him. “I got pictures and everything.”

 

“Screwed!” Jennie yelled. “We’re screwed!”

 

“You’re screwing someone else already?” Jongin asked from underneath the pile, which was no accumulating more members, such as B.M from KARD, which makes no sense because they were in Brazil at the time, but he was there anyways.

 

“No, Jongin!” Kim Jisoo yelled.

 

“This is a mess,” Eunbi said quietly. “It’s the shoes! I should’ve gotten black!”

 

“This is a mess because you dropped out of school, Chaewon.” Jung Jinsoul said.

 

“I didn’t come here to be attacked.” Park Chaewon shot back.

 

“Why are you all here, anyways?” DIA’s Eunchae asked, comfused as to why she wasn’t invited when she’s one of the shortest idols in the industry.

 

“It’s time we come clean,” Jackson cleared his throat, standing up. “We’re teaching YeoJin swear words.”

 

“!” JinSoul yelled in protest. “No!”

 

“And you all need matching shoes for that?” Kim Chanmi asked.

 

“I want new shoes.” Myoui Mina pouted.

 

“That’s not the truth,” Jennie stood up as well, gently guiding Jackson to take his seat again. “The truth is, we’ve founded a super secret - well, not so secret anymore - called the Official Committee of Pocket-Sized Idols, which we created to seek revenge on our taller members for bullying us.”

 

There was a silence while this settled in. Kim Sojung was the only person who dared speak.

 

“If you didn’t like being bullied, you should’ve said something.”

 

“ it up,” Chanyeol said. “You deserve it.”

 

“This is why we moved all the furniture.” Kyungsoo retaliated.

 

“That was you?” Moon Byulyi asked. “That’s why I’ve been running into every piece of furniture…”

 

“Is that why I have bruises all up my legs?” Lee Dabin asked.

 

“Have they been ignoring you guys, too?” Jihoon asked.

 

“I thought Kyungsoo was mad at me.” Baekhyun pouted.

 

“We’ll have a peace for now.” Jennie suggested, and those present agreed, except YeoJin.

 

“There’s always next time.” she glowered.

 

“Don’t mind her,” HaSeul laughed nervously. “She’s had a little too much excitement for one day. She missed her nap, too.”

 

FIN

Part 1: The Frustrations of Being a Leader