Ch. 1

In your memories

2008 >> Seoul, South Korea

”Oppa! I can’t believe that we are already graduating from medical school! Where do you want to apply?” Park Yoo-Jung said with so much excitement.

”Hahaha Are you that excited?” Bogum said with a smile and Yoojung just nod. “Anywhere you want, as long as were together.”

”Is it the sweetest-reknowned couple in the campus. Would you guys stop, it’s lunch time and their’s people here. Aren’t you two making us Jealous.” Taehyung said looking at them stuffing his face with food. 

”Tell me about it, Im sick of it watching for over 10 years now. Can you both do it somewhere?” Yeo Jingoo asked

”Only because both of you did not maintain a good relationship with your past girlfriends oppas. I mean you shold take care of your girlfriend like they are everything to you.” Yoojung said with a smirked.

”That is right. You guys are bad boys that can’t even maintain a good 1 year anniverssary.” Bogum stated “That is true” Nam Joohyuk also stated joining them on the table.”

 

They both got a dead glare from Taehyung and Jingoo “Yah! Don’t even start”

”Wait a minute, Joohyuk ah your not even seeing anyone and your agreeing with this man?” Jingoo asked looking at him and pointing at Bogum.

”Yeah but I respect woman, unlike both of you.” Yoojung,Bogum,Joohyuk laughed.

”YAH!”  Taehyung and Jingoo shouted.

After they finished laughing Yoojung started to speak “As expected 2 are good guys and 2 are very naughty. How did you all became bestfriends with these people oppa?” 

“We don’t have basically a choice.” 

“Agree” both Joohyuk and Bogum Hi five each other and cause another laughter

”What are these both saying?” Taehyung asked Jingoo and he just lift his shoulder.

”But to be honest we really hated each other because people keep on comparing us until that one incident.” Bogum said smiling remembering  their childhood.

”Yeah. Totally agree. That was a piece” Joohyuk, Taehyung, and Jingoo said

The bell rang motioning that lunch is over. The 5 of them then returned to their respective classes.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Busan, South Korea

Irene was eating lunch with his friends Lee Sungkyung, Seulgi, and Rose. 

“So guys what are you planning to do after we graduate?” Seulgi asked 

“Well we should go to Seoul and find a job.” Irene said to them with a happy tone.

”Irene Seoul is a big city, Why can’t we just stay and work here in Busan?” Rose asked 

“Come on guys we have been dreaming to go to Seoul since we were children, Now we were graduating  I can’t find any reason why you guys keep on declining this idea since we started college” Irene looked at them 

“Well I think Irene is right we are grown ups now I know we can manage. Besides we have each other the problem of one is the problem of all. There is tons of oppurtunity their in Seoul than here in Busan so what you say.” Sungkyung said making Irene smile. 

“Well it’s worth a try” Seulgi said 

“I guess why not” Rose said agreeing to the idea 

“Okay!”