Luck

Selenelion: When the blue sky turns to black

Yongsun's POV (FLASHBACK)

I first met her in the reception table. It was just a glimpse and a quick eye contact between us. One that I thought wouldn't be followed by another one.

But...flash came by and she was standing infront of my car, holding dearly to a kid into her arms. I was fascinated by the scene that withouht me knowing  I flashed a smile. At that time I was intrigued. 

"She's an interesting person" I thought

The next day, a thing just went wrong. When I opened a parcel it was obviously for another company. So I went to Chief Song to get it fixed. It was that kind of day where the first thing you saw was a piece of bad luck that's why you feel the rest day would be run by bad luck. I was proven wrong. Not entirely, it was bad and good. I gotta say twice is a coincidence but thrice is a pattern or just fate.

The moment I saw her in the reception again looking so down and sorry that's the only time I realized she was the delivery girl who I just filed a complaint. She waited for elevator and I stand next to her, together we waited. The elevator arrived and I went ahead together with Chief Song but she didn't get in. Any second the elevator will close it's doors. If it's fate that we saw each other again, I want to thank my luck but I won't leave it to fate for another meeting. This is the time I first spoke to her. It may seems cold but I guess it can't be helped it's one of my complex.

We rode the elevator together...well the three of us did. Chief Song was discussing and persuading me into wating for my driver but it's not in my type to be late in ay of my meetings it's simply just rude. I just got the glimpse of information Chief Song is discussing to me and most of my time I spent staring at her but that ended toggether with our ride in the elevator. After going out the elevator we dispersed into different directions and last I saw her facing her back towards to me is that she's going to the parking lot. Too much for my luck but I can't dwell on that now I have to be somewhere and fast.

I walked out of the building with Chief Song by my side. When suddenly a motorcycle stops infront of me and takes of her helmet. I guess my luck hasn't run out. She explains that riding with her might be more convenient for me. Turns out she's listening to Chief Song in the elevator than me.  Shocked that she thought of that proposal but happy she did. I agreed to her in which Chief Song was surprised and very hesitant but in the end it's my decision to make that's why we left him there and rode off. Riding with her feels different and light.

After the ride, I kissed her. *WHAT!?, Just happened!?* That was my first and so was our , I'm totally a ...was.

Things just led up to the other and happened so fast. One thing's for sure, I liked it when she hugged me tighter when she woke up the next morning but it is this feeling that got me so scared. I don't want to drag her into my world. I cried in the bathroom as quiet as I can be so that she couldn't hear it. When I was done and face is going back to normal I sat at the edge of the bed and stares at her face. I brushed her hair back, cups her face and planted a kiss on her lips. She moved quite a bit but didn't wake up. One thing needs to be done now.

I went out of the hotel but arranged everything first for her. I wrote her a message *I'll see you again* but I meant this to be in the far fututre

I called my driver and told him to go to Cloud Delivery Office. When I sat at the back I noticed her jacket still lying in my car. Just my luck and here I am planning to not meet her anymore, I just tossed it aside the car.

I arrived at their office and had a talk to their boss. He was very accomodating when I said I was the president of the Sun's Hotels. I can feel the presence of other people outside the room that we are helding our talk. It was quite hard not to with all the commotion. When our talk ended in agreement, I best be out of my way before she gets here. He opened the door...too late she's right there bowing together with the others. I brought her jacket so that I can  leave it to someone but now that she's here I can give it to her. The moment I gave it to her I went straight for the door. There my driver was waiting but I sent him away...I don't know why....I do...I need to be alone for now.

This feeling is not something you get to experience everyday but I know I can't have it entirely. I thought whle going done the stairs which I don't where it could lead but I stopped walking when I saw her motorcycle. Their boss said that it wasa her personal one. 

It hurts. Yesterday many things happened but it was the most fun I had but I chose to let it go.

Time's up. In the first place why am I waiting for her here and why am I waiting. I know she won't come.

 

--END OF FLASHBACK--

She finally got her job back so why is she staring at me beside me in my bed the moment I opened my eyes.

 

Author's Note: So there are some comments that wants a Yongsun's POV so here it is...