Ten Years

Selenelion: When the blue sky turns to black

"Where exactly are we going?" Moonbyul asks Yongsun who is sitting next to her as she continues to drive straight ahead on a narrow road. They left the main road minutes ago.

Yongsun didn't call her driver and decided it to be just the two of them. "Just a little more." She said while looking at her phone for directions and back at the road "Don't you trust me?"

Moonbyul laughs "What are you talking about" and glances at her "I trust you with my life." 

Yongsun looks at her and smiles "Then can you turn here to the right"

Moonbyul did what she said and turns. As soon as she sees the familiar road that she knew all her life, she looks at Yongsun who is smiling back at her and signaling that what she is thinking is right. Moonbyul happily continues driving not needing Yongsun's direction anymore.

She drives straight ahead until the big brown gate that says "Angel's Orphanage"

They both went out of the car.

Moonbyul looks around feeling nostalgic, she hasn't visited for a while. She turns to look at Yongsun who is walking towards her. "Wow, how did you find this place?"

Yongsun has that look *who do you think I am* "You're underestimating me again, Byul"

"Oh right, I forgot" Moonbyul apologized 

Their conversation was interrupted by a man running towards them. It's Hoya. "Welcome President!" he bows to Yongsun and stands with a big smile on his face.

Yongsun bows slightly in response 

Moonbyul waiting for her own greeting but didn't happen. "Yah! What about me!? Are you ignoring me?" 

Hoya raises his hand and waves but still looking at Yongsun

"Yah! Aren't you happy to see me?"

"I'm happy to see you, President Kim" He said while still having that big smile on his face

Yongsun awkwardly smiles and bows in response.

Moonbyul lightly smacks Hoya's shoulder "Yah, what are you trying to do!? I mean aren't you supposed to be thanking me?" She raises her voice this time

Hoya finally turns to Moonbyul but with a glare unlike his look with Yongsun "What do you mean thanking you? President Kim did all the work" He turns back with his soft expression again to President Kim and bows again "I really really really want to thank you again President Kim from the bottom of my heart"

"Ah Ne" she said softly

Moonbyul who can't take it anymore "Yah!" and smacks his head "I also have a part in that."

"Ah!" Hoya exclaimed "Why did you hit me!?" 

"Because I'm still angry at you for what you did and for getting me in trouble with Yongsun"

"Yah! What trouble? And why are you calling your boss with her firstname?"

"Yah! That's none of--" Their fight was cut off by a sister walking towards them

"Hey, what is going on here?" She got in between the two "Why are you two fighting again? Are you still kids huh?"

She notices the guest and bows to Yongsun which she returns. The sister turns to the two and smacks them in the "You're being rude to our guest"

"Ow" They both exclaimed

Yongsun laughs discreetly and clears it with a cough

"Pretty lady I'm sorry for our rudeness" The sister said

"It's fine sister" Yongsun replied 

"I'm sister Angela, one of the sisters in charge of this orphanage"

"I'm Kim Yongsun, you can just call me Yongsun sister"

Hoya butts in "She's President Kim, sister. The one I talked about" he said to sister Angela

"Ah, so you're the one who Hoya talks about endlessly and is taking care of our Moonbyulie."

Hoya touches her shoulder and whispers "Yah sister don't talk about that"

Yongsun lets out a laugh again in which Moonbyul sees

"Let's not stay around here for long and let's go inside." Sister Angela invites them inside.

Hoya and sister walks ahead while Moonbyul and Yongsun walks behind

"Hey you're being pulled too much into Hoya's sillines" Moonbyul whispers to Yongsun's ear

She laughs and whispers back "You're jealousy is showing too much"

Moonbyul is taken aback. She lets out an expression that shows too much shock. "WHA- What jealousy!?" This time she didn't whisper but said it out in the open. She was also surprised with how she said it and checks if the two infront heard but thankfully looks like they didn't.

Yongsun is being very amused with the different expressions Byul is giving. She gets near her ears again. Moonbyul tought she's gonna whisper something again but was surprised that it  was kiss to the cheeks. She became quite red because of that.

Yongsun walks a bit infront "He wasn't the one I'm laughing at but you're different expressions today."

The four people walks around the orphanage and toured around it. Seeing other sisters and all kinds of children and their activities -- a class where they were holding music lessons showcased their singing talents to the visitor and some kids gifted her with simpler things. All the children that sees Moonbyul went and run towards her saying that they misses her. The last tour place was a quiet resting place. Sister Angela sits besides the table while Yongsun sits at the other side. 

"Why don't you two give our visitor some snacks. She must be tired from all of that walking."

The two answers in unson "Okay sister" and went out of the room

"Thank you for the warm welcome, sister" Yongsun said

"Don't mention it. It's the least that we can do after what you did for us. We really would want to repay you as soon as possible"

"Sister you really don't have to do that." She leans in "Just consider it as a form of charity from my company"

"The word about you really defines you."

She laughs "Is it something Hoya-sshi said?"

"No, it's something Moonbyul said. She said that she found someone that although people around her told her that this person is dangerous and shouldn't be near with, she finds herself drawn to that person because as she said how can someone with kind and beautiful eyes as hers could be dangerous." Yongsun couldn't say anything "Although I didn't discover it with your eyes as Moonbyul did but your actions speaks just fine. Moonbyul just discovered it first with your eyes and they are really pretty especially when you're looking at her"

Yongsun is near in crying. Sister Angela leans in and takes her heand "Please take care of her from here on out. In 26 years of her life no one claimed her as a family. She grew up not being adopted but still she went on smiling into the world. Her smile looking at you is also especially beautiful."

By the time the two came with snacks it was almost time to say goodbye. All of them rise from the table and said their byes.

Sister Angela and Hoya led them to the gate. "Oh, before I forgot." She turn around and calls for a name of a man who runs toward something.

While sister Angela is busy, Hoya said his byes again with a sad face. "I will always remember you President Kim until you're next visit. Please visit again, I-- I mean we will be glad to have you."

Yongsun awkwardly nodded

Sister Angela turns back to them "That's right. Please do visit again, we will glad to have both of you"

Moonbyul who is glaring at Hoya turns to sister and hugs her "I will come visit again" Sister Angela pats her back

The man who they're waiting for came with a suitcase. Both Hoya and Moonbyul has that questioning look *what is it?*

Sister Angela thanks the man and turns to Moonbyul "Take this, it's your clothes."

Hoya and Moonbyul were shocked "WHAT!?" 

"Why, sister? Are you kicking me out?" Moonbyul about to cry *not serious* while approaching her 

"Stop being overdramatic" She pushes her "You're just moving"

"What?" she asks 

"I mean President Kim here called us that you will be getting you're things here since you will be moving in with her." 

"WHAT!?" this time it's Hoya who shouted with his mouth opened wide. 

Moonbyul turns to Yongsun which she just smiles

The two of them just went home like that leaving Hoya confused and Sister Angela and other people at the orphanage happy.

AT THE HOUSE: 

Two of them getting ready for bed. Yongsun in her makeup table applying cream to her face while Moonbyul fixing the bed. 

"You should have said something." Moonbyul said

"It's not like you would refused if I asked." 

"Ofcourse, why would I refuse but I was taken by surprise."

Yongsun stand up and went to her side of the bed. "It must have slipped my mind" Moonbyul walks toward the switch to turn it off and that only the lamps beside the bed would have lights. "That kind of important things are meant to be slipped in your mind"

When Moonbyul reached the bed, Yongsun turns off the lamp beside her and Moonbyul did the same with her. "Yah, then let's call it even since you didn't told me your problem earlier"

"Araso" Moonbyul gave in

Yongsun has her back towards Moonbyul while Moonbyul snuggles her through the back.

"But are you fine with my unit?" Yongsun asks "We can get another one if this is too small for us"

"How can this be small? This for me is a mansion considering where I've been" Moonbyul said with her eyes already closed.

"You think so?" Yongsun asks again 

"Yes, if you're that worried I'll build you one in 10 years"

"Oh! Are you planning to be an architecht?"

"Maybe, or a doctor or a police. We'll never know. Let's see in 10 years."

"I'll wait for that time and whatever you choose we'll just pick another unit when that time comes. It will be good change of scenery."

"What scenery would be there besides trees or city lights. And you have to fight me over trivial things when we move"

Yongsun turns to face Moonbyul "Byul-ah you're not hearing me."

Moonbyul opens her eyes from her sleepiness

"I said I want to be there with you in 10 years. It might not be an 'I love you' yet but I do wanna be with you in. Would that be enough?"

Moonbyul gives her a quick peck on the lips "Yes that's enough for me." And another kiss "I'll just be the one who will say it...I love you Kim Yongsun and I do want to be with you for next 10 years and after that"