What can you see? (Part 1)

Selenelion: When the blue sky turns to black

One can hear the buzzing sounds and many busy feet running around the office. This is the main ofice of Sun Hotels, one of the leading company for hotel and services.

The reason for this mess right now is because of what's coming any minute.

"Hey!" A husky voiced person shouted "Is the coffee ready? Where is she?"

Right at that moment, a person came running with paper bags in her hands "The coffee is here" and places it on the table

"Yah!" The husky person smacks the girl with light-rolled paper 

"Ah" she reacted 

"Why are you so late? Hurry up and put this inside the meeting room."

"But Chief Song, what do you thinkshe likes for her coffee?"

His faced is confused for a second "That's right, I also don't know"

Suddenly, another person came running out of breath. He opens the door and shouted "She's here!"

All the busy feet paused for a while and hurriedly takes position in line to greet Her.

"Yah Eunbi! Hurry and put anything in her side and arrange it nicely, ok?" Chief Song hurriedly ordered

Eunbi run towards the meeting room with her paper bags in hand and Chief Song also lines up with the other employees.

The door opens, assissted by two employees and the woman with strong aura comes through. 

All together the employees the employees greeted her "Good morning President Kim"

Without stopping her steps and not looking at them she also give her greetings with a serious tone "Good morning"

She eyed on Chief Song and stops her steps. He notice the president stopping and bows lower "Good morning president"

"Chief Song please find me another assisstant"

He was shocked "Ne?" and made eye contact to her. His words were careful "What happened to the latest one?"

"I fired him" she said and continue walking. 

An employee opens the door to the meeting room. She walks in followed by Chief Song and the others. There we can see the terrified Eunbi and the spilled coffee in the table with the important drencehed papers.

Chief Song is already cursing her through eye contact.

Eunbi immediately apologizes "I'm sorry Ms. President" while bowing her head 90 degrees

"I gues we're having the meeting in my room" She walks out and the others made way. Before the door closes, her voice can be heard "Bring all the documents in my room and prepare immediately"

THe staff immediately follows her order while Eunbi apologizes to them.

The meeting lasted for an hour...

The staff once again formed their line on the entrance way to bid their boss bye

Eunbi can't her nervousness and apologetic face as President Kim was walking by. She can hear the sound of the heels fading away and coming back again. She's suddenly in front of President Kim.

"Pesident" she said in a shock and nervous tone, not knowing what to expect

"Can you drive?" She's looking down on her direction

"Ne?" Her face shows confusion but President Kim raised her eyebrow signaling for an answer. She stated her reply, this time with more conviction "Ne"

"Okay, come" she said while walking away again "Chief Song come too"

"Ah, Ne" he replied at once and follows her outside while he signals Eunbi who is a bit hesitant to come quickly 

At the front desk where the receptionist is entertaining a delivery, she stood up at once and bid her bye. 

They reach the outside of the building.

A car came through and the chauffeur went out of the car. He gives to the president with a bow

She replys with "Thank you" and he walks away

She gives the keys to Eunbi who's in her back.

Eunbi grabs the keys still confused."Ne?"

"You said you know how to drive. I need to go somewhere and as  I said to Chief Song" she eyed at Chief Song who is beside Eunbi and continues "I just fired my assisstant. I need to study some documents before I get there so I need someone right now"

"Yes Mam" she replys

President Kim turns around and went to the door of the car. Chief Song hurried to the car to open the door for her and turns to Eunbi. "What are you doing?" he said to her "Let's go"

"Ah Ne" they both enter the car with Eunbi as the driver

On the road, the driving is going smoothly and it's very quiet inside the car; just the paper shuffling at the back can be heard. The two in front is obviously nervous with their very awkward and limited squirming movements, making the least possible noise they can.

Suddenly, the car came to an abrupt stop. Some papers fell onto the car's carpet. 

Eunbi gasps "I'm sorry President"

From the rear mirror Eunbi could see the serious eyes of the President Kim "What's going on?"

"There was suddenly a kid crossing" Eunbi replys

President Kim's eyes averted to the front while Chief Song curses on the other hand "Aish, what are they doing!?" he takes off his seatbelt and about to go out

"It's fine" President Kim said while turning back to look at her papers

The two people infront look at her in confusion. 

"Ne?" Chief Song asks

"Just drive. The kid is safe now" 

"Ne" Eunbi said quite relieved and gets back to driving

Chief Song thinks it weird

But for President Kim a rare smile can be seen on her lips.

 

Author's Note: Hey you! Thank you for being born in this world.