15 Floors Down

Selenelion: When the blue sky turns to black

President Kim walks in the office and behind her is Moonbyul. With every employee on the side giving way to the President. 

President Kim walks straight to her office with Moonbyul opening the door but not going inside. She went first to the pantry to get some things. 

Before she had the chance to get in, she was called by another employee. "Moonbyul-sshi" she said as she waves to her. Moonbyul notices her and walks towards her. 

"Wae?" Moonbyul asks 

"This" Eunbi points to her cellphone "It doesn't turn on anymore. I tried charging it many times" she said worried

Moonbyul takes the phone and examines it's inside. "This" she said as she continues examining it "it seems that it's not the phone that is broken but your charger" she said as she notices the almost about to be tear apart cord.

"Omo! Is that so? No wonder I've been having a hard time charging it before." she said while looking a her phone

"Atleast it's not your phone" Moonbyul said

"Thank you" she said while placing her hand on Moonbyul shoulder "You're really a life saver. Thanks to you I saved money to go to the repair shop"

"It's nothing. Well, then I'll be on my way." Moonbyul said as she walks back to the pantry

While Eunbi stares at her back longingly, at that moment she didn't notices another employee jumping right out her back "Boo!"

"Ah!" she exclaimed 

As soon as she who it was she smacks her shoulder "Ah, yahhhh. You scared me, Eunha"

"What are you looking at" Eunha asks as she looks at the same direction "that you didn't notice me"

"Just~" she said looking back at the direction of Moonbyul that can no longer be seen

"Is it Moonbyul?" Eunha asks

She quickly turns around to face her "Yah, isn't just a waste?"

"What is?" 

"Moonbyul. Isn't she just a waste, to be just a secretary for that demon president."

Eunha listening intently to what she is trying to say with seriousness. "I mean she is not only the secretary with the longest record with our boss but she knows a lot of stuff like electronics"

"So are you confessing your love?" Eunha asks

"Wha-What!?" Eunbi panics "What love." And calms down "This is just me appreciating talent."

"Mhhmhh" she said while looking and signaling Eunbi with her head that Moonbyul came out of the pantry.

Eunbi immediately turns around she sees Moonbyul heading for the president's room with crackers in her hands. She may have denied to Eunha but Eunha is getting an eyesore on how EUnbi is shooting hearts with her eyes right now.

 

MOONBYUL'S POV

I brought the things Yong loves so much since her room was getting low on it. I open the door and sees Yongsun in the telephone. 

She seems to be busy being president so I quietly closes the door and went to the cabinet where we keep the snacks in the room, opposite her table far back. 

I slightly clean the cabinet. With my back facing Yongsun, I heard her saying. "Yes, thank you for calling." signaling she's done with her phone talk and just in time that I am finish with my cleaning.

"Who was that?" I ask as I walk towards her

Yongsun who is still sitting down in her chair who looks like daydreaming said "Huh!?" surprised

So I repeated my question "I asked who was that" this time I was infront of her table

She looks at me from below "Oh...It's nothing" she said standing up and walking around the table "It's just some relative wishing Happy Holidays" and then she arrives at my side looking at her table and searching for some files.

 

AUTHOR'S POV

"Oh! That's right. Next weekend will be Christmas." Moonbyul said while looking at her being busy

"Where should we go in the holidays Yong?" she said this time placing her head on the table so she can meet her eyes.

Yongsun stands up with papers in her hand and so does Moonbyul smiling brightly waiting for her answer "Us? Hmmm...." she's thinking "Me...I'll be working"

Moonbyul face shattered "WHAT!? But it's Christmas"

"I've never really celebrated Christmas before. I usually just stay in here or my place and work"

"Whaaat!?" Moonbyul not believing what she's hearing. "Then let's celebrate" Moonbyul being whiny right now and moving closer to Yongsun to spread her arms to her waist moving Yongsun closer to her. "Come on Yong let's celebrate. Come on. Come on." Moonbyul showing her aegyo right now.

Yongsun looking at the side, thinking she lost let's out a sigh and finally said "Okay" 

Moonbyul rejoices letting go of her arms around Yongsun and throwing them in the air "Yay!" She moves closer for a kiss...but was blocked by Yongsun's papers 

"What do you think you're doing?" Yongsun moves her head to meet Moonbyul's eyes who's head is stuck on the paper.

"Uhm...kiss. I can't?" Moonbyul asks

Yongsun moves the paper "Not while in the office and it's not Yong it's President Kim." She walks back to her chair to sit "In the future let's talk about these topics in our place. While you're still working under me, this is the workplace so act appropriately."

"Eeeeh, you're so strict. We can just do those small things here no one is here to care." Moonbyul whines again. 

"You just need to wait till we go home" Yongsun replies to the whiny Moonbyul while reading her papers

"That's still later." Moonbyul said who can't let it go

"Is there really a need for you to impatient? I did said to you last night that I'll be with you in the coming years right; I'm not going anywhere."

With that Moonbyul shut up 

"So Secretary Moon, what is our agenda for today?"

Moonbyul smirksa and takes out her notebook from her pocket. "You have a meeting in two hours at H Hotel. I already called the driver to drive around the car."

"Then let's go" President Kim said while standing up and walking towards the door.

...

In the elevator Moonbyul was alone standing and at that time the elevator door opens. Eunbi, Eunha and some employees was riding on it. 

Eunbi was surprised to see Moonbyul. Other employees walks out from the elevator and Moonbyul went on to press the down button in preventing to close the doors. She smiles politely to Eunbi and Eunha who are left inside the elevator.

"Ummm...are you riding the elevator going down again?" Moonbyul asks the girls who are not going out of the elevator

"Oh, are we going down again Eunbi-ah?" Eunha said sarcastically while lookin at the mesmerized Eunbi

"Oh!" Eunbi came back to her senses. "Oh, aniya!" and together they went out of the elevator "Thank you for holding it for us."

"Aniya, it's nothing. It's just that I'm waiti-" Moonbyul was cut off

"Um!" Eunbi didn't mean to shout but she did scaring both Eunha and Moonbyul "Will you like to come with me?"

Moonbyul has that confused look while Eunbi is panicking what to say next "I mean..." she looks over her friend for support but she too is confused on what's going on. "...would you like to come with us?" she blurted out suddenly while taking Eunha's hand who is surprised. "We're going out later to have drinks so I was wondering if you would like to come with us?" 

Moonbyul still hasn't said anything making Eunbi more nervous

"I mean...it's because...you're always helping me out so..." Eunbi starts mumbling and looking at the floor

"Drinks!? That sounds great" The voice came from their backs which made Eunbi and Eunha jumped out and turning around to see who it was. It was President Kim. All three of them were shocked. The two immediately bows down while Moonbyul is still holding the elevator button and not replying to anything.

President Kim turns to Moonbyul "Secretary Moon, you can get off early today and have some time to go with them."

"President Kim? What are you saying?" Moonbyul asks 

President Kim walks over to Moonbyul "I don't have anything scheduled tonight right so you can go drink with them"

"What about your schedule tonight?"

"That's nothing. That's just a friend visiting besides that won't take too long." President Kim said while walking into the elevator followed by Moonbyul who finally lets go of the elevator button.

Eunbi and Eunha walks infront of the elevator to bow down again. 

"So later tonight Secretary Moon will be in your care." President Kim said while smiling 

"Ah Ne" Eunbi said politely while the elevator door are closing

As soon as the elevator doors are closed, Eunbi celebrated at once "YES!" she said can not contain her happiness while her friend watcher her from the side. "What should I wear? Where should we go?" Eunbi mumbles while walking towards their office. She truns around "Eunha where do you think we should go?" she asks her friend with a big smile

Eunha just sighs and follows her to the office. Looks like she's been dragged into something

Inside the elevator...there seems to be a stiff air

"What was that?" Moonbyul asks 

"What ar eyou asking me, Secretary Moon?" Yongsun asks back

Two of them not looking at each other. Moonbyul infront while Yongsun in her papers

Moonbyul looks at her "Don't Yong. You started it. That was out of place for work."

Yongsun finally looks at her and sighs. She put down her reading and pushes Moonbyul to the side and give her a kiss.

Moonbyul gladly accepted it and kisses her back.

The kiss was quite long and very passionate with tongues being connected.

At the end of it they rested their forehead on each other

"Are you still angry?" Yongsun asks with a short breath

"No?" Moonbyul said trying also to catch her breath "But still confused"

Yongsun walk back until the end of the opposite wall of the elevator to give them both some space "I'm sorry I shouldn't have decided for you. I was just thinking I shouldn't have you all for myself when many of the employees want to be friends with you. Let's just decline them together so you won't be in pinch if you really don't want to go"

"Aniya. That's ok. You have a point that I need to make some friends. It's just that..." she left out the last part and looks below

"What is it?" Yongsun asks 

Moonbyul looks at her "...It's more fun to cuddle with you."

Yongsun laughs at how shy she said that "The you just have to come home early" she said while walking closer again to her and pinning her down the wall "For now..." Yongsun looks at the number on how many floors are left in the elevator and back to Moonbyul who has her arms around her waist "...we still have 15 floors together, let's make them count" and starts kissing her passionately again.

 

Author's Note:

First of all the characters I used is Sinb=Eunbi and Eunha I didn't know Eunha's real name is Eunbi also so I'm sorry for that. Second :)...this stroy is about to end. I have more or less 5 chapters for you guys the length of each depends. I plan earlier to finish it before new year but i don't think that will happen. It really depends on my mood. But yes, this story is about to end so thank you in advace to all the readers of this story.