Message

Selenelion: When the blue sky turns to black

MOONBYUL'S POV

I woke up and find myself hugging Yongsun, who is still sleeping soundly. She's beautiful as I gaze upon her face. I'm still too tired to wake up so I went back to sleep again and tighten my hug.

I don't know how much time has passed since that but the moment I woke up again I stretched my arms but there is no one there beside me. I sit back-up immediately due to surprise but that immediately took a toll in me. My head hurts because of my sudden movement. *Ugh...it's morning*

I look back again to my side and she's not there...maybe she left early because of an appointment or maybe this time...this is really the last time I'm gonna see her...

I pull the sheets and went out of the bed. *Ah...I'm . Where's my clothes?* I thought while standing up and looking for them. 

After finding out all of them, I went to the shower. 

*ding-dong*

Someone's ringing the doorbell...as I finish putting on my clothes. Who could it be?

I went and open the door. 

"Room Service." He greeted me "Good morning, miss Your breakfast is here" he continues with a smile

"Uuuh I didn't order that"

"President Kim ordered this for you"

"Oh, Is that so?" I said as he went inside to leave the tray "Do you know where she is right now?"

"No, miss. I'm sorry. She left the hotel after settling the account and ordering your breakfast." 

I look down. Well it is what I expected it to be. "Although..." he continues and I look up again "She left this for you" He handed me a note and bows down that signals his leave.

 It's all me again in the room. 

It's just a small piece of paper. Considering what happened yesterday I was expecting an essay but with the short of time I knew her this is really more her style.

I open the paper.

It says: I'll see you again.