There are three words

Selenelion: When the blue sky turns to black

AUTHOR'S POV

The car stops infront of a building which appears to be a condominiun mansion. 

When Moonbyul realizes that this was their destination, she immediately goes out to open Yongsun's door. 

Yongsun goes out of the car and Moonbyul closes the door. The car backs and drives away leaving them alone. 

Yongsun walks to the mansion without looking at her and Moonbyul follows. They went up ten floors and walks a long corridor. Finally, they reach a door where Yongsun opens the password lock and presses in her passcode. The door opens and she went in followed by Moonbyul.

As Yongsun goes in she said "Welcome to my house."

Moonbyul is greeted by a spacious loft. "This is your house?" she said while going in "I've never been in your house before"

"Seeing the situation right now, another hotel might be inappropriate." what Yongsun said snaps Moonbyul back that Yongsun is mad and looking at her where she places herself over the edge of the counter of the kitchen across it is the sofa where the living room is in.

 Moonbyul walks across her where the sofa is. She stands by it's edge also looking her at an eye level. "You knew my sitation, right? Even before I called."

"Don't underestimate me Moonbyul. I am a president of a billion worth company" Yongsun aura right now is that of a president pretty much like how she is in the office but not when she's around Moonbyul.

"I'm sorry" Moonbyul said

The aura slowly fades away after a few seconds...Yongsun's eyes and cheeks turns red. She tried hard not to let her tears fall but failed

Moonbyul walks over to her and by the time she's infront of her, she was slapped in the cheek. Moonbyul is not shock and not in any kind of pain except it hurts her to see Yongsun cry and it's her that is in pain.

Yongsun grabs her left arm by her right arm and started sobbing while looking down "Do you know how scared I was!? When you called in a police station, I didn't know it would escalate that far and fast. I was the one underestimating the situation." Yongsun looks at Moonbyul "Why didn't you just told me sooner then I wouldn't have to worry about you like this."

Moonbyul reaches for her and hugs her tight. "I'm sorry...I'm sorry....I'm sorry" she apologized again and again while patting her head "Yong...I love you."

//

Morning came for the couple who are in bed together . 

Moonbyul is already woken up but still hasn't stood up from the bed. She just stares at Yongsun's face that is infront of her...

"You're staring too hard" Yongsun said while still keeping her eyes shut.

"That's because you're too beautiful" Moonbyul replied and kisses her forehead

By that Yongsun opens her eyes to the sight of her smiling face.

"Hey" Moonyul said "Good morning"

Yongsun move closer to her "Uuuh what time is it?"

Moonbyul hugs her closer "It's 6:30 am. It's still early you can sleep for a few more minutes before we go to the office."

Yongsun sits up breaking free from her hug "We're not going to the office"

Moonbyul also sits up "We're not?" 

Yongsun pulls off the sheet from herself and went out of the bed "We're not, I was called out of my house last night at a pretty late time if you don't remember"

"I'm sorry about that" Moonbyul apologizes while Yongsun grabs the polo shirt lying in the floor and wears it over her.

"And it became even more of a late night" Yongsun looks at Moonbyul who is sitting "For some good reason"

Moonbyul smirks "Why don't you go back here---"

"But we are going somewhere" Yongsun stand up and shuts her down 

"Where?" Moonbyul asks

"You'll know when we get there" She walks towards her closet while Moonbyul works her way out of the bed. Yongsun stops "Byul-ah last night..." she said in a timid manner

Moonbyul looks at her knowing what she will say "Yong, I don't like you...I love you. I know there's a huge difference and I want you to say it to me when you finally know the difference and means it" she smiles and Yongsun smiles back "I'm gonna take a bath now" and walks towards the bathroom

Moonbyul replies "Okay"

Yongsun turns back "And you're joining me"

Moonbyul jumps out of the bed "Yup, even better."