Angel or Demon

Selenelion: When the blue sky turns to black

Moonbyul is standing straight with her helmet in her hand infront of their office. She didn't move for a while and when finally she got the will she sighs and pushes the door opens. 

It's not what she has expected. She tought that people would be running around doing their work or the moment she opens the door she will caught the attention of her co-workers but no her co-workers are to occupied in trying to snoop around their boss' room. 

She walks first to her desk slowly to put down her helmet without getting the attention of others and walks over where the people are hurdling. She pats her sunbae's shoulder "Sunbae."

Her sunbae looks over her shoulder "Oh, Moonbyul. You're here" he greeted her with a hug and he pulls out right away "Where the hell did you go yesterday? You never came back."

"Ah it's just that I was tied up to something.*cough* Quite urgent."

"Well you better get your story straight after the boss is done with this"

"Why? What's with this commotion anyways?"

"Well, someo--..." her sunbae couldn't continue as the sound of the door is heard from their boss' room and the people that is hurdled panics to find a place for themselves except Moonbyul who still is not aware of what is happening while her sunbae retracts his hand from her shoulder and stands straight at the side of the room. All of the employees made a path from the boss' room.

Moonbyul who is in the middle of the path is confused but quietly finds her place at the front of the line. 

The boss first appeared, smiling and gesturing his hand to his guest allowing her to be the first one to leave the room. After the guest, their boss walks right behind her. All of the employees present in the line bows down in respect. 

After a few seconds they brought their heads up including Moonbyul who just went with the flow but the moment she lifts her head she was welcomed by a familiar face. Right infront of her is Yongsun, looking right at her. She smirks and gives her the leather jacket that is in her hand.

"Ah..." Moonbyul said softly and can't quite say any other words.

Without saying anything else Yongsun walks away and her driver opens the door for her. 

After the closing of the door. Employees went straight for Moonbyul asking questions about her. 

"Hey Moonbyul, who was that?" One of the employees asks

"How did you know her?" And another one

"What is your relationship?" Even her sunbae is curious.

But Moonbyul just couldn't say anything. It was her boss that stops all the commotion. He made a path to Moonbyul and grabs her shouders. 

"Boss" Moonbyul said thinking she still hasn't settled their score

"You're safe" was all that he said

"What?" she's confused

Their boss turns around to his employees like making an announcement "That was the President of the Sun's Hotels"

Other employees is amazed. How can someone like a president come down here?

Their boss turns back to Moonbyul "She personally came down here to say their thank you's in fixing at once the problem we have caused. And because she looks pleased you still have your job Moonbyul."

Her sunbae came in for a hug at once because of his joy in hearing the news and speaks to her after the hug. "Moonbyul isn't that great you still have your job!" He shakes a smiling Moonbyul who still can't receive the reality on how things turns around for her.

Their boss continues "It's lucky for me also since I am spared in firing a hardworking employee like you. You are so hardworking that she even said if you are to be fired here she can recommend you for a job there."

"What boss? Really?" Moonbyul who came back to her senses 

"Yes I think they have a position open for her assisstant"

Her sunbae butted in "But I heard that she is considered to be a demon boss in their office"

"Really? Is that true?" The boss asks

"It's true as far a the news in the reception desk since it's the farthest I can go in their office. But!" Her sunbae paused "Why would we care about that!? Our newbie just got saved by the so-called 'demon boss' " he places her arm over her shoulder and looks at her "Hey maybe she's an angel"

"Maybe" she said

"What?" her sunbae asks

Moonbyul breaks free of his arm and steps up to her boss. She bows down 90 degrees "Thank you for taking care of me in the short amount I'm here. I'll be resigning effective today."

Other employees gasps and is shocked 

"What!?" Her sunbae shouted while the boss is taken aback

Moonbyul stands back up straight and run towards the door

...

Outside she looks right and left finding out if she has left already. Maybe she's in the office or another appointment. Anyways she has this feeling that she needs to meet her. She run towards the stairs that leads parking lot at the basement of the building. 

When she reaches the basement floor, she opens the door leading to it and hurriedly went where she parks her motorcycle. 

She can already see her bike and infornt of it is...Yongsun. 

"Yongsun!" she thought

Yongsun felt Moonbyul's presence without turning her back "It took you long. I already sent my driver back"

Yongsun faces her and smiles

"Are you an angel or a demon?" Moonbyul wasn't aware she said that out loud

"Why don't you find out"

Moonbyul rushes to her which made her be push back to her motorcycle and kisses her which Yongsun replies with her kiss.