What can you see? (Part 2)

Selenelion: When the blue sky turns to black

"Hey newbie, I need you to go out again" A loud voice echoed through a small and messy room with full of boxes.

"Ne!" She stood up at once after only being sitted for a 10 minute break and walks up to her boss.

"What is it, boss?" she asks

"Here's the next one" and gives her the envelope "Got it?"

"Yes boss" she flashes a smile and passes by her desk to get her helmet. She walks out of the office and went to the parking lot.

She mounts her motorcycle and about to wear her helmet when another mototcycle parks in. He takes off his helemet "MoonByul, you're going out again?"

"Yes" She puts down her helmet first "Boss' orders"

"They're working you really hard as a newbie huh"

"It's fine. It's just work"

"I wish I can be enthustiastic as you." He made a sad face "Meanwhile I'm in trouble right now because I'm late with an appointment but I have to go out again to make another one. Maybe, I'll try to convince one of us to cover for me"

"Really, maybe I can take it?"

"Really!?" he said very glad "You don't mind?"

"It's fine."

"Thank you!" he said and again "Thank you!" while shaking her hands and bowing "You don't know how much this means to me" he made a face that is about to cry

"It's really nothing sunbae" she said while smiling

"Here it is" and he gives out the envelope in a plastic wrapper "I'll be counting on you"

She takes it and examines it. "You got it sunbae" she said and rides away

//

She arrives at the building in which her sunbae should have gone too. 

She enters it and approaches the receptionists in which she was directed to the 30th floor.

MOONBYUL'S POV

The first thing I notice the moment the elevator door opens is the glamorous and bright designs; different from the others. The time I got the chance of taking a glance when the elevator door opens on other floors.

I step out of the elevator to see more and to actually do my job. I approach the receptionist and she greeted me with a big smile. "Hi! Welcome to Sun Hotel's Main Office. How may I help you?"

"Ah..." For a moment here I'm amaze on how professional she is "...Yes. I'm here to deliver this" I hand out the package that sunbae gave.

She receives it and examines the package.

And at that moment the doors opens and immediately the receptionist stands up and greets the woman who just came out with two people on each her side. I on the other hand, looking over my shoulder just caught a glimpse of her face. Maybe it's just me that we caught each other's eyes.

When elevator with the three people went down, the receptionist sits back again. Her face shows that she was glad that that is over with. She closed her eyes and breathes out heavily. After that she takes notice on me again who is just staring and being quite amuse on what's happening. "Ah! Yes miss, where do I sign?"

I give her the receiving form and she quickly signs it. "Thank you" I said with a bow

"You're welcome" she said going back her previous professional self.

And I walk away to the elevator.

I exit the building and onto my next delivery.

In a intersection, it's a stop light for me. So I obeyed and sits straight, taking a break from my motorcycle position. I take my time looking at the environment. It's quite empty right now maybe because it's about to be lunch time and families are about to eat together. Just like the one the sidewalk, a mother and kid daughter who is talking to another family. But...hey...wait...the kid...she's running towards the crossing while the mother is distracted in talking. 

I look at the timer for the people crossing. It's less than 10 and counting down.

Before I knew it, I was running towards the kid, abandoning my motorcycle and helmet at the road. 

I caught up with her but there is no time left. The car is coming...I pulled the kid towards me and hugs her tight while closing my eyes also, hoping for the best.

After a few seconds, I don't feel anything and when I opened my eyes the car stops just in time.

I sigh heavily and push the kid on a length arm to examines her. Thankfully she's okay and smiling. In return I also smiled to her and patted her head.

Her parent realizing just what happened rush to us. She thanked me and gets her daughter to also scold her.

I stands up and looks at the direction of the car. Ah! They were the people I met earlier.

Ah! She's the woman I met earlier. This time for sure it's not just me, we caught each other eyes before the car drives away. 

And I saw her smile.