Epilogue: Selenelion

Selenelion: When the blue sky turns to black

Side Story

Sun Hotels Company:

Eunha bows her head to the head HR and walks out of the office. She walks towards her desk and picks up a box. All of the employees are staring quietly at her as she walks towards the exit. She bows again and continue walking out. 

She waited for the elevator to open. When it did she rides it and presses the close button. As the doors are slowly closing Eunbi rushes in to stop it. "Wait!" Eunha is surprised

For a few seconds they were quiet.

"Ah.." Eunbi said while Eunha said "Um.." at the same time

They were in eye contact for a few seconds but Eunbi averted her eyes first 

Eunha talked first "Um...are you going down because I need to leave now"

"Mmm...not really" Eunbi slowly releases her hands of the elevator doors "...I just want to tell you..." she said softly and at the end the door closes 

Eunha sighs "She really is a pabo" she said softly "but I'm a greater pabo" Tears are about to drop but right now it's not the place since the elevator stopped at a floor and quite a people came in. Eunha surpressed it.

When the elevator arrivess at the first floor all the people rushes to get out including Eunha but at the moment she was about to get out Eunbi appeared blocing the doors with barefeet her heels at her hands and sweat dripping.

*Did she run the stairs but it was 30 floors down* Eunha tought

"I want to tell you...! I want to tell you...! I want to tell you a lot of things!"

"Eh!" Eunha was taken aback and all of the people around were also surprised with Eunbi shouting

"I want to tell you that at that night when President Kim drove us bacl that I wasn't asleep." Eunbi walks forward dropping her heels making Eunha walk backwards "Eh!"

"I want to tell you that when I teased you last time I was happy you answered that you love me too" Eunha continues to be cornered back while the elevator door closes with the only two of them as the passengers

"Above all I want to tell you I like you Eunha." Eunbi collapses and cries "I'm sorry, I'm sorry for thinking that you would stay by my side forever. I'm sorry that I didn't notice my feelings earlier. Please don't hate me."

Eunha in awe as to what happens came back to reality. She puts down her things beside the crying Eunbi.

She crouches down with Eunbi and patted her head. Eunbi is surprised by her touch

"Did you ran all the way down?" Eunha asks

Eunbi nodded while crying 

"I see. You did good"

"Mmm" she nodded again

"You're really a pabo" Eunbi faces her and was met with a kiss in the lips...At the end of the kiss "but I'm more of a pabo. I want to tell you something too. I love you Eunbi" Eunha said with a smile while Eunbi cried more.

 

 

Cafe

The bell rang the same time as the door opens. A long-coated womanenter the cafe with quite a short dress that if it weren't for her coat her thighs will be completely exposed. All eyes are on her both men and women but her eyes averted as she found the person she was looking for sitted at the window side. 

She walks over to a familiar face that unlike the last time they saw face to face the atmosphere right now is lighter. 

"Jinyoung" she said greeting her friend

"Yongsun you're here" he greeted back with a smile

...

A woman  carrying coffee walks towards the two friend "Here's you're coffee ma'am"

"Ah thank you" she flasher her smile that made the waiter blushed and walks back in a hurry.

"You seem to be in a really good mood"

"Is that so?" she said as she lifts her coffee to drink it "Well I am currently living a stress-free life" and puts it down back to the table

Jinyoung notices the silver ring in her middle finger "How can you call this exactly a stress-free life? But to think that you would marry immediately even I was surprised."

"I didn't really abandon my family and my entire fortune just to date my now-wife. Why would I make it much longer if I know I'm gonna marry her."

"Hmph..." Jinyoung smiles gently "...that confidence of yours is what truly captivates me at first. When we were kids and you showed that confidence I thought that everything would be all right if it's you. I wasn't wrong"

"You're right but you're also wrong. Right now abandoning everything behind made it harder for us to live...but I don't regret it. Living my life up until the day I decided to leave my family used up all my energy but right now experiencing hardships is also fun for me because right now I'm happy."

Jinyoung nodded and smiles "And so with your happiness at that level when do you think "President Kim who is very happy" can make an appearance in the company huh?"

"Eeeeeeh we're still in our honeymoon you know. Give it a week or two."

Jinyoung snaps "You we're married last December. It's been two months how long do you think the company can wait. We're a new company so we need all the hands we can get."

"Isn't it why I gave you this precious time of mine to discuss things"

"Yes but right now the company needs-"

Suddenly a Yongsun's cellphone rang. She was quick to get it. 

"Hey you're ignoring me" Jinyoung shouted

But Yongsun continues to talk to the phone...

"...okay, I'll come out right now" Yongsun said and hangs up the phone. She stands up and picks up her bag "Sorry my wife is here."

Jinyoung sighs "Go" he said as hew waves his hand  

Yongsun smiles and walks to the direction of the exit while Jinyoung continues to drink his coffee. But Yongsun stops "Oh right Jinyoung...when the time comes that you will also walk the aisle invite me, we're childhood friends right. Then see you in a week vice-president." and she continues to walk out.

Jinyoung smirks "Guess I should follow her example huh"  he said softly

Outside the cafe Yongsun look right and left but was surprised with a hug attack from behind. When she looks back it's Moonbyul

"Hi" Moonbyul greeted her with light peck on her lips. Yongsun is very happy to see her. 

"Was your meeting over?" Moonbyul asks as she changes her position to her side

"Yes it is. Let's go home"

"Yong aren't we supposed to help the company right about now? It is a new company."

"Don't worry about it. I said we will be, in a week for now let's go home and have " 

Moonbyul looks around "Hey, Yong don't use a loud voice and announce it to everyone"

Yongsun laughs "Don't worry about it and let's go" she grabs Moonbyul's hand and dashes off together 

 

To the moon and stars I prayed that I can hold you like this.

To the sun I wished that I can touch you.

Right now this is our selenelion.

 

Author's Note: Once again thank you for reading this *bows deeply*. To the one reading this thank you for making me happy.