Chapter 14

Silence (A JinJi Fanfiction)

She opened her eyes only to find herself in a room. She blinked several times, trying to adjust her eyes with the limited light. The room was dark but after a while, she found out it was her own bedroom. Slowly, she got up from her bed, trying to process what was happening. The air was colder, but it was not a normal kind of cold, it was numbing and sharp. She unconsciously brought her arms to hug her body.

When her vision was a little bit clearer, she finally realized that the 'world' was tinted violet, it was..

No, no. What is this?

She walked around her room out of curiosity and the floor was freezing cold. Everything in the room was exactly like her real room, but her vision was tinted like the room was lit with ultraviolet light.

Just when she was looking around, she saw a shadow watching her. She didn't flinch, trying to be brave.

Don't be scared, you often see things like this, she told herself.

But the shadow moved closer and closer, and she stepped back every time the shadow moved a step closer. It came faster and faster, causing her to turn around and run. That was when she realized she was no longer in her room. She was inside a room, a dark, empty roomshe couldn't see a thing. There wasn't a single sound inside it, as if she was trapped in a solid box. Complete silence, the only thing she could hear was her loud heartbeat.

It was frightening. She was all alone in a strange and scary place with no one to ask for help.

And the shadow, she was looking for that shadow. Where is it? Is it gone? It's gone, right? It was no longer chasing after her..wasn't it?

Then somebody tapped her shoulder. When she turned around..

"Hi."

Jisoo jolted awake.

Still facing the ceiling, she blinked several times, making sure that she was fully awake and woke up in the real world. Her body was tense all over, and she was gasping for air. Suddenly, her room felt so hot and stuffy, and her clothes drenched in sweat.

That shadow..it came again.

She closed her eyes for a few minutes, trying to calm down. The hypnic jerk she just experienced hurt her neck and shoulder muscle, and now she felt limp on her upper body.

Jisoo sighed. At times like this, reality hits you hard. How she wished she was still living with her parents, and sister, and her brother. Whenever she had nightmares, she'd have run straight to her unnie's room and slept beside her. It happened so often that Jiyoon-unnie wouldn't even be surprised to find Jisoo sleeping in her bed the next morning. But in her current reality, she couldn't do anything but to cope with it alone.

Sometimes Lisa would knock on her door because she was scared of the supposed ghost that she claimed to see, while Jennie would just suddenly came without permission and slept on her bed right away. Jisoo knew that the other girls wouldn't mind if she suddenly moved to their beds, but she's the oldest in Blackpink, she should be more reliable. Besides, the girls were tired. They were all tired—practices were getting more intense these days. She'd in no way disturb their only time to sleep.

She was used to it, anyway—coping with everything alone. But sometimes—

Just sometimes, she stressed it again.

It gets tiring.

She is tired.

Jisoo let out another deep sigh as she sat up and looked around, trying to find her phone to check the time. Looking at the dark sky outside, she guessed it was only 3 or 4 AM in the morning.

When she unlocked her phone, instead of checking the time, her attention shifted to a pop-up notification on her lock screen.

P. Jinyoung (02:00AM):
I'm home.

That message showed up when she opened the app. Somehow, Jisoo felt tears welling up in her eyes and not long after she had started choking in her own tears.

What a relief—what a relief that in her reality, Jinyoung existed.

Ever since Jinyoung came around, at least she could share a little bit of her burden to someone, and he could relate to it so much. Being an idol had been fun and challenging, and meeting the people who loved her so much—Blinks, was one of the best things in her life. However, she had to admit that there were times it could get stressful. YG sajang-nim, the paparazzi, the press, netizens, and haters.

But mostly YG sajang-nim. Her CEO used to be the reason of her anxiety. His words, his comme—Jisoo shook her head. She didn't want to remember it, otherwise another nightmare would occur.

She could always tell the girls about all her problems but she knew they were experiencing the same thing—even more, especially Jennie, who used to get hate comments often. And Lisa and Rose were so, so far away from their parents and yet they stayed strong and determined. That's why she held back her tongue, she knew everyone was fighting their own demons.

But Jinyoung is..

Just like back then, he always knew, even if she didn't tell him, he knew when she was having a hard time so she couldn't run away. She'd tell him and she always felt better afterward. She wasn't sure how to feel about this but it kinda felt like she was protected. Also, the fact that he trusted her with his own stories, too..

He was her only escape.

And tomorrow, I'll meet him, and I know everything is going to be alright. How she wished she could be selfish and called him right away. Just to check. To make sure that the reality she was facing was different than the nightmare she had. She wanted to call him so that she was sure that everything was fine.

But she knew her place, so she threw away the idea of calling him in the middle of the night.

Jisoo wiped her tear-stained cheeks several times. From the side of her bed, Dalgom woke up and, as if he knew that his mom was having a hard time, moved closer to Jisoo and slept next to her head.

"Dalgomie, I'm sorry, did I wake you?" she asked her dog while her hand pet him softly. "Ottoke? I don't think I can go back to sleep."

She was wide awake until 5AM.

~

"So this is it," Jackson shouted. "This is the disadvantage of having Jinyoung as Inkigayo MC. If GOT7 has to perform here, we have to come with him at 6—ing—AM. I've asked hyung last night if we could come later and he agreed to it but he betrayed me. Look what happened to the rest of us now."

Jackson got up from the sofa but he grimaced right away by his sudden pounding head. The members were all laying down on the mattress or sofa, had yet to recover from their hangover. Jinyoung, on the other hand, was already getting his makeup done.

That morning, when everyone was sleeping peacefully, manager-hyung suddenly barged in and woke everybody up like a mad man. Shouting that he had an emergency meeting, he dragged everyone out of the bed. It was an amusing sight, to say the least, and thank God Jinyoung was not drunk the day before. The others were having a hard time sobering up.

"Yah, Seun-ah, you know why we have to come early. Hyung said he had an emergency meeting with Cho PD-nim," Jinyoung replied casually.

Jackson opened his mouth to argue but suddenly someone came in so loud—it turned out to be their stylist-noonasbringing a bunch of luggage into the waiting room.

"Look at you, all of you are a mess," the head stylist jokingly nagged at those people lying unconscious on the mattress. "What is happening here? And why do I have to come early today for no apparent reason?"

Jackson nodded with all his heart. "Right, noona, this is too unacceptable!"

Jinyoung chuckled at them. "Manager-nim has an emergency meeting and he doesn't know when it'll end so it's safer to bring all of us at once. About these people, let's just say all of them had fun last night."

"Aigoo, you guys should take care of yourself more. Have you seen your newly revised schedule?" the other stylist said while she opened one big luggage to prepare their stage outfit.

Jackson and Jinyoung took out their phone simultaneously.

"So, so packed. No break for breathing, even for us," the MUA who was taking care of Jinyoung's makeup joined the conversation.

GOT7 knew that it is coming—their showcase tour in Japan. But a few weeks ago, the agency told them that they were invited to have a fan-meeting event in Australia because of their increasing popularity there. It was just a plan at first, but apparently, JYPE really took care of it and finalized the dates.

So, in the following week, they'd go to Australia for a fan-meeting event, and a few weeks after, for a full one month, they'd have a showcase tour in Japan.

Ah, it's that time of the year, Jinyoung thought as he scrolled down the schedule. A time for GOT7 to make money overseas again. His brows furrowed when he checked that Inkigayo schedule would clash with his for weeks—or months, even.

"Wah, crazy," that was the only thing that could come out from Jackson's mouth.

"Crazy is an understatement. Jackson, you might have to stop your activities in China as well, although the launching date of your new Chinese agency is coming closer," the head stylist said. Jackson pursed his lips.

"I understand that," Jackson said, sighing loudly before continuing, "but above anything, I actually just want to stay here in South Korea. We are always overseas, but no one knows us in our home country."

Jinyoung remained silent but stylist-noona smiled proudly instead. "Still, doesn't dismiss the fact that you guys are so, so on demand overseas. Well, sajang-nim has a hidden agenda, he is planning something big. The company needs money. That's all I can say,"

Jackson and Jinyoung shared a look before Jackson spoke. "Fine. Whatever the plan is, I hope GOT7 is included in it."

~

It was still so early when Jisoo had done her makeup and outfit. The theme of the day was hip-hop, supposedly, because she was dressed in a cropped black sweater, matched with short blue jeans and black fishnet stocking. Not to forget GD's brand PEACEMINUSONE black cap. Her makeup and hairstyle were rather simple, although she still looked really pretty.

A record-breaking, she thought. Because usually, she was the last one to arrive, the last one to get ready. Today, she might be the first person to be there.

As she walked towards the room, she greeted some staffs who, for some reasons, acted a little bit indifferent towards her. Even Shinhye-unnie, whom she was close to. The older woman only greeted her with a simple annyeong, Jisoo-ya, and fled—a contrast to their usual overly enthusiastic exchange. Unnie looks like she is in a rush, too, I wonder what happen to everyone first thing in the morning.

That worsened her mood. She was tired, she didn't get enough sleep. How she wished she could just go back home and sleep the bad feeling off. And she hoped no one would notice her fake smile during the broadcast, because she was sure she was going to do that a lot today.

No, Jisoo, put yourself together, she encouraged herself as she shook her head, clearing the negative thoughts in her mind.

When she came inside the waiting room, however, she was greeted by a sight of a fine young man drinking his coffee while he read the scripts he was holding. Jisoo gasped loudly.

"Annyeong, you're here early," he said, smiling at her. "Why are you so surprised? I'm always the first person to be here."

"Jinyoung-ah," that was all she could utter. Immediately the bad feeling was washed away, replaced by overwhelming relief. Jisoo had to muster all her might not to run to him and just report on her nightmare. Haha, I wish..

When Jisoo remained standing in front of the door, Jinyoung stood up and approached her. And seeing him walking towards her, Jisoo closed the door, but she hung her head low and refused to look at him.

"What's with you? Usually, you'd start talking non-stop once you step inside the waiting room. Something's been bothering you?" he asked softly, his eyes looked at her, concerned. At that moment, he was only two steps away from her, so painfully close that she could almost feel his warmth.

As much as she wanted to tell him everything, she decided not to bring up negativity first thing in the morning.

Jisoo shook her head as she looked up. "I'm alright, a little bit tired. I had a packed day yesterday, remember?"

This time, both of them had stared at each other fondly like it was a natural thing to do.

"You sure?"

"Yup. Maybe a cup of coffee will do," she reassured him as she walked towards the table. A few cups of coffee were readily served on it, besides a stack of papers that she guessed were their scripts. Jinyoung followed her.

"We match today," he suddenly stated. Jisoo stopped moving but she didn't turn around to face him.

"Match?" she asked, feeling her cheeks flushed.

"Our clothes. Black sweater, a baseball cap, blue jeans. Are we twins?" he laughed.

She finally turned around. "Wow, you're right."

"Hey, twins! Or should I start calling you Jisoo-hyung from now on?" Jinyoung . Jisoo laughed along but she landed a playful slap on his arm.

"Yah, is that a proper way to call a beautiful girl? Jisoo-HYUNG? And why hyung? You're older!"

Jinyoung chuckled. "Because of your outfit today, so cool and chic. Yeah, hip-hop girl, what's up, yo! And also because you're scary. Doyoung and I, we bow to you, hyung-nim," Jinyoung continued teasing her.

"Yah, stop it!" she yelled, though she still smiled widely. She slapped his arm a few more times, harder than before that Jinyoung had to raise his arms to cover himself.

"You're the only one who's ever called me like that," Jisoo pouted.

"Well, Jackson called EXID Hani, hyung, as well. I find it cute."

"Ugh, whatever you say," Jisoo said as she rolled her eyes. Still, she smiled.

Just then, Sangwon-unnie came bringing some sandwiches from the cafeteria.

"Perks of coming early: freshly made Inkigayo sandwich," she said, looking at both Jinyoung and Jisoo. The idols who were standing so close before suddenly moved back a few steps, as if Sang-won had caught them red-handed. "Jinyoung-ah, take one!"

"Aigoo, thank you, noona. Must be a trouble going all the way to the cafeteria for us," Jinyoung thanked her as he took one sandwich from Sang-won's hand. The chubby manager smiled at him—since her idol had become close with him, she, too, became really comfortable with the young idol. She even took care of him as if she was his real manager, like fixing his hair or makeup.

"I'm just protecting you two," she replied, from predators who want to put their numbers in Jisoo's sandwich. But both Jinyoung and Jisoo didn't really pay attention to what she said because they were already opening the plastic of the sandwich. Sang-won looked at them tenderly in silent—like a mom who watches her children. They playfully chatted while munching their sandwiches, both were smiling widely, and occasionally laughing even with their mouths full. It was a pleasant sight, Sang-won spoke to herself because it was such a rare thing to see idols who fall in love with each other, having the luck to meet and interact every week.

She made a mental note that whatever happens, she'd protect this innocent couple in front of her.

"Jinyoung-ah, where is your manager?" Sang-won asked Jinyoung.

"Ah, he has an emergency meeting with PD-nim. Don't you have one, too?" he asked her back.

"Meeting? What meeting? I don't receive any notice!" Sang-won began to panic, although on the outside, she still appeared calm. This Blackpink manager was famous for being very chill and cool.

"Hm? So, only my manager got called?" Jinyoung stopped eating his sandwich. His eyes widened in surprise, like a young schoolboy who's suddenly called to the principal office. Jisoo giggled when she saw his face.

"Omo, what happened this time? Be prepared to get scolded!"

They talked without noticing that Doyoung had arrived. He had to tap Jinyoung's shoulder to get attention from everyone in the room. But as soon as they saw his outfit, they couldn't help but laugh.

"Ey, come on. It's not my fault that SM stylist has a different interpretation of hip-hop," Doyoung tried to defend himself. He sported an oversized white sweater and a white short-sleeved shirt as an outer, completed with a pair of black jeans. He wore a yellow cap and a few golden chains—he looked more like a kid dressed by his parents.

"Cute maknae," Jinyoung called him, pinching Doyoung's cheek.

"Aish, sometimes I don't understand why Inkigayo chooses me for the cute concept when I'm known as the savage one in my group," Doyoung whined, throwing his angry fists in the air which did nothing but making him even more adorable.

Jisoo laughed aloud that she almost choked her sandwich. At least my morning isn't so bad.

"Of course, you're the maknae. You have no choice but to be cute!"

~

"Hyung, how was the meeting?" Jinyoung asked his manager quietly before Jinjido went live again in 10 minutes. Finding out that only his manager got called to the emergency meeting did make him curious—or worried, in fact, he just needed to get a confirmation.

"It was nothing important, just do your best, Jinyoung-ah, don't make any mistakes," manager-hyung said, trying to reassure his idol. However, Jinyoung caught the lies in his eyes, although he decided to say nothing. His manager looked rather distraught and confused, but then again they were going to have a full-packed day so it was expected.

Deep down he knew the meeting was about his schedule.

"Now, go. It's time for the broadcast," hyung pushed Jinyoung lightly, and the latter only followed with no complaint.

He joined Jisoo and Doyoung who were looking at the multiple screens, monitoring themselves. They shot everything in one take, including the interviews with several idol groups, which was a little bit surprising. The atmosphere in the studio was at first unpleasant—as expected of a morning broadcast but it gradually became comfortable somehow; maybe because the hip-hop concept of the day made the broadcast seem fun and energetic.

Jinyoung was still looking on the screen when Jisoo suddenly turned around and stared at something for a long time.

"What is it?" he asked her.

"Huh?"

"What are you looking at?"

"Ah, nothing," she quickly replied and averted her gaze. Jinyoung didn't buy that but he went back to focus on the monitor. However, Jisoo turned around again and this time it irked his curiosity. Jinyoung stole a quick glance—there wasn't anything interesting honestly, only a few staffs walking here and there, and a few members of Oh My Girl waiting for their turn to get interviewed. Some staffs were also seen talking to them, probably directing them when and where should they come to the stage.

What is she looking at..

"YooA-ssi is so pretty," Jisoo mumbled suddenly.

YooA? Ah, that girl with a long black hair.

"Oh, her," he replied

"You know her?" Jisoo asked as she turned to Jinyoung, narrowing her eyes suspiciously.

"Well, I know which one is her. Yugyeom and I worked with her once. With Lisa, too, actually," Jinyoung answered, talking about his previous collaboration for 2016 SBS Gayo Daejun.

"Ah, maja," she paused. "She is really pretty, isn't she? Like a beautiful comic book character comes alive," Jisoo replied, still eyeing the OMG member.

"Oh." What else could he say? Say yes?

"Jinjido, ready?" Suddenly PD Cho Moon-Ju exclaimed loudly, cueing the other staffs to standby as well. The Jinjido trio went up the stage, ready with their big smiles, while their eyes focused hard on the prompter. The members of OMG were already standing by besides the stage, ready to come up on cue.

"Ta-Da!"

"Oh, it seems a guest will visit us, but only if we say the correct password!" Doyoung said.

"Heol, check this out! We must first y dance to songs by girl groups," Jisoo read her lines. "You two, are you okay with that?"

However, before Jinyoung could read his next line, the corner of his eye caught YooA stumble when she jumped onto the stage. In just a split second, thanks to his quick reflex, he caught her before she could hit the floor. He let go the prop and held YooA's thin waist with his right arm.

The scene happened so fast that no one knew what to do until PD-nim told the cameraman to stop filming. Jisoo, Doyoung, and some other staffs quickly approached the poor girl to see if she was alright.

"Gwenchanayo?" Jinyoung asked, he was no longer holding her waist but he held her arm to support her standing.

"I'm so sorry, I'm really, really sorry," she apologized and bowed instead, ignoring Jinyoung's question.

"No, it's fine. We can redo the filming again. YooA-ssi, are you alright? Are you hurt?" Jisoo asked softly, already crouching to see if her leg was okay.

"I'm fine. Oh, no, I'm so sorry. I'm really fine, nothing's hurt. Really, let's start the filming again," YooA said, panicking. She tried to reassure everyone with her smile, although she was still quite a bit shock and in pain. When she was about to jump to the stage, she slipped and almost fell instead. Thank God Jinyoung was quick to save her.

"Jinyoung-ssi, thank you. Everyone, I'm so sorry. Don't worry, I'm alright. We can start again," YooA repeatedly bowed to everyone in the room even though no one was blaming her. PD Cho Moon-Ju even reassured her that she shouldn't keep apologizing.

"YooA-ssi, we can take a few minutes for you to calm yourself," the PD told her but she quickly shook her head.

"No, it's fine. Let's start again. I'll be careful," she said.

"Alright, everyone's ready?"

~

The filming ended.

Jinjido went back together to the waiting room all smiley—it was a fun episode. Neither of them stopped joking around, on or off-cam. The theme of the day, and their outfits, made Jisoo feel less feminine that day and she could act more comfortable, the same goes to the other two.

"Jisoo-hyungwhat's your plan for today?" Doyoung asked his noona. Jinyoung didn't stop calling Jisoo by that nickname and now the name rubbed off on Doyoung.

Jisoo whined. "Ugh, can you guys, please, stop with that nickname. Jebal." But a big smile was plastered on her face.

"The honorific suits you perfectly, though," Jinyoung added, receiving another flying fist from Jisoo.

"Anyway, YooA-ssi's performance....did you guys see it? One staff said that she really sprained her ankle a little bit but she looked perfectly fine on stage. That was amazing, not even a single pained look from her," Jisoo rambled, ignoring her nickname.

"Really?" Doyoung asked. He flopped down onto the sofa as soon as the trio stepped inside the waiting room. Jisoo took a bottle of water and drank it half.

"I can see that from her. She is a professional. Back then when I worked with her, she maintained her focus every practice, determined to show excellent performance. It was admirable," Jinyoung butted in. He sat beside Doyoung, resting his tired legs for standing too long. The other two looked at him, asking him to continue.

"I guess, because of her doll-like face, everyone underestimates her. When you see her, would you think that she's a good dancer? But once she starts dancing, her movements are sharp and her expression is fierce. I heard from Jackson, she's quite famous among boy groups because of her duality."

Jisoo kept quiet while Doyoung was busy joking if he could get her number. Slipping phone number in Inkigayo sandwich? That's not funny, Jinyoung, Jisoo thought as she listened to the boys talking.

One thing for sure, she suddenly felt unsettled. What is it? It appeared when Jinyoung talked about YooA almost admiringly. His explanation was way too detailed, and his voice was too excited. Did he pay attention to her that much? Does he know her well—

Oh, no. No way.

Am I jealous?

"She was really polite. Bowing 90 degrees to her sunbaenim, and practiced even during rest time. YooA-ssi looks thin and small, but she is actually really strong," Jinyoung continued and ended his talk with a warm smile. Jisoo's eyebrows unconsciously furrowed.

"Jinyoung-ah, hurry," Jinyoung's manager came and called him. The idol stood up right away and took his bag.

"You're going already?" Jisoo asked. There was a hint of concern in her voice. His manager had been acting weird since that morning.

"I have a mini fan-meeting and fansigning event today. Super busy. See you guys." And he went out half-running. Jisoo and Doyoung watched as he left and then turned to share a confused look.

"I guess it's time for us to go, too, noona," Doyoung said, standing up.

"Ah, now I'm back as a noona again, huh," Jisoo .

However, before they all could leave, there was a faint knock on the door. The door opened, revealing YooA, beautiful in her stage dress. She was holding something closed to her chest, while the other hand held a small paper bag.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Jisoo-ssi, Doyoung-ssi," she greeted them with a warm smile.

"Ah, yes! Annyeonghaseyo," Jisoo greeted her, smiling widely back at the girl in front of her. For a while, no one talked. However, YooA's eyes briefly scanned the room like she was looking for something. Or someone.

"What can I help you with, YooA-ssi?" Jisoo carefully asked before the situation became even more awkward. That made YooA jump a little.

"Hm, it's just..I..I don't see Jinyoung-ssi here. Has he gone back already?"

Jisoo and Doyoung paused by the straightforward question. Jinyoung was right, this girl is indeed bold.

"He left earlier," Doyoung replied shortly but he didn't miss the change in her expression. Neither did Jisoo. There was a slight disappointment in YooA's face when she found out Jinyoung had gone back.

"That's too bad. I want to thank him for helping me earlier. And also Jisoo-ssi and Doyoung-ssitoo!" YooA said before she bowed 90 degrees in front of the two MCs.

"It's nothing, really! How about you, YooA-ssi, are you alright now? I heard you sprained your ankle." Jisoo took the time to ask.

"It's not serious, I promise. My boots make it a little bit painful but I've changed into a more comfortable shoes, so it's fine now! Thank you for asking, Jisoo-ssi, you're really nice." And then she took out the things from her paper bag and gave it to Jisoo and Doyoung each. "These are our newest album, please give it a try. Once again, I'm really sorry for the incident today and I am thankful for your help."

"Ah, YooA-noona, thank you. I'll listen to it," Doyoung politely bowed, responded by another small bow from YooA. Jisoo thanked her and bowed as well, but her eyes were fixed on another album that YooA held in front of her chest. The ones in the paper bag were given to her and Doyoung already so the last one had to be Jinyoung's. She wondered why YooA held it so tightly and the fact that YooA didn't give that one album to either her or Doyoung. Suspicious..her jealousy spiked again.

"YooA-noona totally fell for Jinyoung-hyung," Doyoung whispered after YooA left. "I bet that one album for hyung has her phone number in it."

Jisoo had to slap her dongsaeng"How do you know that? It might just be a thank you letter for Jinyoung!"

"Aigoonoona, why do I smell jealousy?"

"Shut up!"

~

He didn't realize how time flew so fast until he stepped out from the building into the car. The last time he saw it, the sky was still clear and now it was dark.

Jinyoung fixed his position on the passenger seat so that he could sit comfortably, the others did the same. Some of them were already closing their eyes, none of them had any more energy to exert. He planned to sleep as well, but he needed to do something beforehand.

P. Jinyoung (22:55PM):
Hey, sorry. My schedule just finished and I guess tonight we have to skip our phone call. What are you doing now? Stay warm and sweet dreams.

He only needed to wait for half a minute before a reply came.

Jisoo (22:56PM):
Hi, you must be tired. It's okay. I went on V-live just hours ago, now I'm just lying on my bed, doing nothing.

Btw, You missed out something interesting.

P. Jinyoung (22:56PM):
Something interesting? What is it?

Jisoo (22:56PM):
Se-cret~~

P. Jinyoung (22:57PM):
Tell me ㅍㅅㅍ. Or else.

Fine, I'll tell you. After you left, YooA-ㅋㅋㅋ Or what? 


Jisoo (22:57PM):
YooAssi came and gave us Oh My Girl's new album. 
You missed the chance to get one with the members' signs on it! Exclusive.


P. Jinyoung (22:57PM):
Oh no~~ I wished I could stay longer. I want to take it straight from YooA's hand.

Jisoo (22:57PM):
Bye.

P. Jinyoung (22:58PM):
Omo, someone's angry ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Jisoo (22:58PM):
You won't get one from me once my album is out! Hmph!


P. Jinyoung (22:58PM):
Have mercy on me, Jisoo-
hyung ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Jinyoung smiled as he exchanged texts with Jisoo. A little bit weird, but he regained strength from the texts, the Jisoo Effect. He pushed back the thought of sleeping in the car.

"Jinyoung," his manager suddenly called. Jinyoung shifted his attention from his phone to the manager driving beside him. He couldn't help but notice the stern expression on his manager's face. This might not be good news.

"What is it, hyung?"

"We have something to discuss. This is about Inkigayo."

----------

I like jealous Jisoo. I can see that coming from her. I'm willing to bet that she's the cute, jealousy type of girlfriend.

Can't blame you, Soo. Jinyoung is a hot snack #oops.

Disclaimer: YooA liking Jinyoung is definitely a fiction (but doesn't mean it can't be true, ahaha. I heard Jinyoung is famous among girl groups, along with other GOT7 members as well).

Sorry for the long update but fret no more because you can scroll past and see that there is another chapter uploaded. Double-update!

I want to take time to ask you guys. From the bottom of your heart, do you believe that Jisoo and Jinyoung are dating? Because I do. Or perhaps not officially dating, but clearly close to each other. I am even more sure when I checked multiple fancams of Blackpink reactions to GOT7 at SBS Gayo Daejun. Jinyoung is Jinyoung, he is cautious and he doesn't compromise, no reaction from him whatsoever. But Jisoo's reaction was too obvious although she tried to hide it. Her eyes constantly searched for him—perhaps involuntarily.

It's bittersweet. Hope for the best.

Anyway, the dream sequence. It's something I've experienced countless times it makes me scared. For me it wasn't a shadow, but people, I just didn't recognize the face (almost faceless). It happens when I'm having a hard time, usually when I'm being paranoid over something, which then leads to sleep paralysis.

Let me know what you think!