Chapter 11: Dream

Silence (A JinJi Fanfiction)

Now I have neither happiness nor unhappiness.
Everything passes.
That is the one and only thing that I have thought resembled a truth in the society of human beings where I have dwelled up to now as in a burning hell.

Everything passes.

No Longer HumanOsamu Dazai

~

Jinyoung tightened his coat. Spring was coming, but it didn't stop winter to visit Seoul at night as strong wind breezed, sending cold chills through his bone. With a cup of hot green tea in his right hand, Jinyoung walked faster down the sidewalk, escorted by the moonlight that glowed especially bright that night. He walked for another 5 minutes before he finally reached his destination: Gangnam Severance Hospital.

It had been a few days since Jackson fell sick, GOT7 had to pushed back their schedule to perform on music shows because they refused to do it without Jackson; though the rest 6 members still had to attend some variety show and radio appearances. Everyone was worried sick about Jackson's condition. The first time they realized that his condition was so much serious than everyone—including Jackson thought was during their latest fan-meeting on March 11. He had repeatedly run to the backstage to throw up, and almost fainted several times. When he was brought to the hospital, the doctor said that he had suffered intestinal ulcer for quite a time, and it gradually got worse because Jackson overworked himself, skipping meals between his schedule and sleeping less than 5 hours a day.

Jackson had to stay in the hospital, the doctor said. And GOT7 took turns to keep him company every night. Today was Jinyoung's turn.

He strolled down the corridor until he stopped in front of a room. VVIP: Jackson Wang—written on the door. Jinyoung knocked softly just in case Jackson was sleeping but a loud, raspy voice told him to come in so he opened the door.

"Seun-ah." He greeted Jackson by a nickname that Jinyoung would only use when they were alone.

Jackson's face lit up by the sight of his brother. "Kyaa! my baby darling finally came!" He cheered, adorably throwing both his hands in the air. Jinyoung laughed along, grateful that Jackson was getting better and energetic everyday. Just a few days ago, the only thing he could do was groaning in pain and vomiting every hour. It was the worst sight GOT7 had ever witnessed; to see Jackson suffered.

"Here's your fresh green tea. Non-caffeinated and extra expensive. Just as requested." Jinyoung said as he gave Jackson the hot green tea he bought.

"Yes! Gomawo, baby." Jackson winked. Jinyoung laughed, putting his hand over his mouth, like he usually did when he laughed.

"How're you feeling?"

"Much better, I have stopped vomiting but I still need to go to the bathroom every now and then. I eat, I poo, I eat, I poo. I'm getting tired of it. Jinjja." Jackson comically explained how he felt. This time, Jinyoung laughed too loud for his liking.

"Yah, the nurse will scold you. Don't laugh too loud." Jackson .

"You crazy bastard." Jinyoung said, still laughing. "I love you, Seun-ahjinjja. Get well sooner."

"Back at home everyone keeps telling me to shut up but now that I'm gone you miss it, right? RIGHT? Don't even bother to make excuses."

"It's never the same without you." Jinyoung said as a matter of fact. Jackson put a hand on his chest, touched by Jinyoung's words.

"As expected from my Park-Gae." Jackson said.

Their playful Wang-Gae-Park-Gae conversation continued while Jinyoung set up the bed that he'd use for sleeping. "Is this bedsheets clean?" Jinyoung asked pointing at the cover of the mattress.

"Yah, don't act like you're the cleanest person in the world. You're the dirtiest in GOT7." Jackson replied.

"I'm messy but I'm not dirty."

"Whatever you say." Jackson gave up, but he smiled regardless.

Jinyoung sat on his bed, looking around the VVIP room. When Jackson's parents heard about the news, they asked JYP-sajangnim to give their son the best room in the hospital, no matter how expensive it would be. Jackson had at first declined but JYP-sajangnim himself offered to put him in the VVIP room. And it wasn't as if he had time to refuse, since he was already in so much pain.

The private room looked a lot like a hotel room, with a sofa and a small bed for those who accompanied the patient. There was a large TV for the patient to kill boredom.

"I wasn't brave enough to say this to the others, but I'm really sorry for messing up the comeback plan." Jackson said as he looked away. Jinyoung, sensing his discomfort, took the remote and the TV. They talked while they watched the TV, so they didn't need to look at each other. Jinyoung thought this would make it easier for Jackson to speak.

"A comeback is just a comeback. We can release millions of comeback song, but we only have 1 Jackson." Jinyoung said, without looking at Jackson. When Jackson didn't reply, Jinyoung stole a quick glance to check on him, only to see Jackson wiping his tears silently. Jinyoung turned his head towards the TV again, giving some space for Jackson to calm himself.

It was rare for Jackson to share what he was feeling. And Wang-Gae only shared stuffs like this to Park-Gae. That was what made their relationship special.

"Take your time to recover, Seun-ah. Don't push yourself. Just think of this as your days off." Jinyoung comforted him, eyes still fixed at TV.

"Yeah." Jackson finally said.

It was Saturday night, so they switched the channel to JTBC Knowing Brother. Jackson took the remote and lowered the volume, since he still wanted to talk with Jinyoung. He then sipped on the green tea that Jinyoung bought for him.

"Don't you have to film Inkigayo tomorrow?" Jackson askedJinyoung shook his head. "No, there will be no broadcast tomorrow. The next schedule will be on March 26, and by that time, we can perform together again." He smirked.

"Uwu, my heart," Jackson put his hands on his chest, "what has gotten into you? You've become so sweet. Seunnie couldn't take this."

Didn't you cry just now, Jinyoung thought as he looked at Jackson who was already cheerful, giving dirty glances towards Jinyoung. He could only laughed it off, too embarrassed to reciprocate.

They talked about all kinds of things, catching up with all the things that each other missed, since Jackson had been super busy with his activities in China. His popularity had dramatically increased; he was constantly called to appear in Chinese TV shows, film a CF, or become a judge in a survival show. Just like Bambam, Jackson was considered a super star in his country, which then brought up the name GOT7. It really was a sad thing that South Korea was the only country that chose to sleep on their talent.

"Before I got extremely sick like this, my mom had always nagged me so much, telling me to have enough sleep and eat regularly. She sometimes secretly told my Chinese manager to decline or cancel some of my activities. Now I feel bad that I refused to follow her, though she was the sole reason on why I've been working so hard." Jackson said with a low voice, making his voice even huskier.

"I heard you've been taking....sleeping pills?" Jinyoung asked carefully.

"Not always, but sometimes, which then leads to this. Ever since I started my own agency, I'm always under constant stress. I can't imagine what it feels like to be JYP."

Jinyoung smiled at Jackson. His friend had gone through a lot of hardships, but came out victorious as he had always expected. That time, he remembered, so many people hated him for no reason; calling him untalented, annoying, rude, etc etc, just because those folks were jealous. When Jackson started his agency in China, everyone underestimated him. When he released his song, many criticized him. But nevertheless, he proved everyone wrong, and that alone made Jinyoung felt really proud of him.

"If you're stressed, talk to your mom. She will be happy to take care of you and to spend more time with you, and you will feel so much better. I go home every time we have a break, and I will always come back to Seoul feeling refreshed, like a blank paper to start anew." Jinyoung advised him but Jackson quickly shook his head.

"Telling her would only make her sad. And that's the last thing I want to do. You know my goal, right, Jinyoung? You still remember? My only goal is to make my parents happy and proud, to pay back all their sufferings. Ever since I was younger and it never changes. Why I do all the things I do today, has the same reason why I practiced hard to win the Asian Junior Championship, to make my parents proud." Jackson passionately spoke, which made Jinyoung chuckled.

"I know. That's why you've become one of my role models." He winked at Jackson. In a split second, Jackson was back with his comical reaction.

"Hajima, don't make me love you even more." Both of them laughed.

"Well, I just realized something super crucial," Jackson paused, "you never really share to me about your own goal, or what you want to achieve."

"Well, it's because I honestly don't know. Back then, way back then when I was just a trainee in JYP, my dream was to be a mega star, acknowledged and recognized by everyone in South Korea. But now, I felt like those things don't really matter. It seems like my goal just disappear, and I just go on, trying to live to the fullest. To be happy with my life."

"Then how are you going to achieve that?"

Jinyoung went quiet for a minute or so to think about the answer. "I don't know. It doesn't really come from the outside, I guess when you decide that you are happy, you will. A matter of perspective."

Jackson stopped to process the answer, too difficult to understand. "But I'm sure there are things that will make you happy beyond what you can contain. Like falling in love, for example."

Suddenly, an image of a woman with long black hair, big and round doe eyes, and heart-shaped lips flashed through his mind. .

Jackson glanced at Jinyoung who looked dazed, suspicious of his friend's attitude. "I've told you long ago, Jinyoung, your eyes tell everything; they shifted when I said the word love. Okay, you can't run away now, come on, tell me!"

There's no way I can escape this. Jackson is the most sensitive person I know, Jinyoung thought as he sighed. "Idols don't talk about love, Seun-ah. Forbidden."

"That's ridiculous. We got paid for singing love songs. All the freaking time." Jackson said, referring to GOT7 songs. That caught Jinyoung off guard. "Well, yeah.., but I mean.."

"Cut to the chase! Who is she?"

Jinyoung paused. He inhaled deeply before he said, "Kim Jisoo."

"I knew it! Ugh, my heart can't stay still. I might be having a heart attack right here right now." Jacksons squealed. "Love at the first sight, aren't ya?"

"Maybe. I don't know anymore. It's not like anything is going to happen." Jinyoung said, instantly reminded that for now the chances were almost none. And it was almost impossible that he or she could wait until they day they could date publicly, as senior artists. For now, while they were climbing to the peak of their career, they had to maintain a good reputation; avoided scandals, prevented bad publicity.

"You know what. It will happen anyway. No matter how you try to avoid it. When you love, you just do. You can't control it, and when you finally let it go, you'll be the happiest person in the world." Jackson talked fast and clear so that Jinyoung wouldn't be able to interrupt. He straightened his sitting position on his comfortable VVIP bed, making emphasis that he was being serious.

"I wish I could do that. But GOT7 and JYP remain on top priority." Jinyoung shrugged.

"Ugh, such an overrated, conventional excuse. Scandal could happen no matter you are in a relationship or not. Have you forgotten how people kept asking me if I dated KARA's Youngji just because we were in the same show? Not only fellow idols but fans, too. We can't please everybody. The real fans will stay no matter what, the fake ones left and that's okay."

Jinyoung suddenly got interested. He leaned closer to Jackson's bed. "It's not only about JYP. This concerns other company as well, what if a dating news suddenly comes up?"

"Let it be! Dating scandal without proof dies down pretty quickly."

"Are you telling me to break the rules?" Jinyoung raised one of his eyebrows. Jackson smirked back at him. "Sorry, Seun-ah, I really can't do it."

"It's fine. The decision is always yours. But you believe in fate, let's see what fate has to say about that."

There was only a faint sound of laughter coming from the TV because Jinyoung didn't have the courage to say that Jackson was wrong.

~

A beautiful young woman with a long, black hair walked down the street of Hongdae. It was Sunday morning so the street wasn't as crowded as she thought it would be. She was on her way to meet up with her long-time friend that she hadn't seen for months. Excited, she walked faster. Since it was a special day, she took time to dress up. She wore her favorite white knit sweater and a pair of khaki pants, rolled by the hem so that her black ankle-boots were exposed. To complete the look, she wore the light brown newsboy cap that her friend gifted to her. One word to describe her as a whole: Ulzzang.

She regretted that she decided to leave her fur jacket at home, though, because the weather turned out to be colder than she thought, and now she felt a bit cold.

She stopped in front of a high-class Italian restaurant, with two big pillars just in front of the entrance.

"I'm here." She texted her friend. She got a reply after 2 seconds. "Reserved for Ms. Kim."

She went inside the restaurant and mentioned her friend's name to the host. The host searched the name 'Ms. Kim' for a while before she led her to the table. She finally saw her friend.

"Soojoo!"

"Jisoo!"

Soojoo approached Jisoo, who stood up to hug her. They tried to hold back a squeal but failed since Jisoo was already shouting I miss you several times while they were hugging.

"Look at you, Soo! Always so pretty!" Jisoo complimented her friend. Soojoo shook her head before she said the words girls would always say if they were complimented:

"Aniya, you're so much more beautiful!" Soojoo checked out what Jisoo was wearing. She was wearing a rather feminine outfit that usual; Maison Flaneur's V-Neck Jumper and V-Neck Cardigan, matched with a pair of blue jeans and Prada sling-back pumps.

Both of them sat down to order their food. Jisoo decided to have a Rose pasta while Soojoo ordered a risotto. When the waitress had finished taking their orders and left, Jisoo and Soojoo looked at each other, smiling giddily, as they couldn't contain the happiness they felt to hang out together again after such a long time. That Sunday, there was no Inkigayo broadcast so Jisoo was free from any schedule. She took the chance to contact Soojoo.

"For real, though, it's so hard to meet up with you. You're busy and you can't just meet me in random places. It has to be this kind of five-star restaurant, huh?" Soojoo teased Jisoo. The idol pursed her lips.

"Yah, you're busy, too. And you're also famous, what are you talking about." Jisoo back, crossing her arms. Soojoo giggled.

"So, how's idol life? I can't believe that I have a celebrity friend. The feeling is awesome." Soojoo said before she sipped her lemon tea. "But I'm a bit sad since I can't meet you as often as I used to."

"Idol's life is pretty fun, so far." Jisoo replied. "I've never really thought about this before, but fans are really the sweetest people on earth. Though my company is a little bit strict when it comes to communicating with fans, I still try my best to reach them often. When I debuted, I thought—maybe there wouldn't be so many people watching, but the first time I performed, there were so many fans coming. It was a great feeling."

Soojoo smiled listening to Jisoo's story. Her idol friend's eyes gleamed when she talked about her fans, and how grateful she was to have Blinks. "But other than my fans, my life has been pretty interesting. Photoshoot, live radio, fan-meeting. That's it. So, how about you?" Jisoo asked Soojoo.

"I'm a model, what can you expect? Photoshoots for brands and endorsements. Nothing new." But suddenly something came up in her mind. "I do have a story, though. You know Yewon, right? Her boyfriend proposed to her, and they'd get married next year."

"Really? Oh....that's so nice." Jisoo mumbled, genuinely felt jealous. Soojoo nodded in agreement. "But that's not the best part. So, her boyfriend asked me and his friends to plan for his perfectly romantic proposal. When I spent time preparing for the proposal, I met one of his friends. Since then, we've been texting! Do you wan to see his picture?"

"Yes, please!" Jisoo exclaimed, excited.

Soojoo took out her phone and opened the gallery. She chose one group photo from Yewon's proposal and showed it to Jisoo. "He's standing beside me, on my left."

Jisoo zoomed in the photo, a wide smile spread on her face. "He's so handsome. Doesn't he look like Park Bo-Gum?" She gave back her friend's phone.

"A little bit. But he is too shy. I still prefer Seungri-oppa, and I'd only date someone that is funnier than him."

"Yah, why don't you just date Seungri-oppa if you like him that much?"

"Um, no. He's a playboy." Soojoo replied before she chuckled. "But he can always come to me when he's finally decided to settle down." She winked.

Jisoo burst into laughter. This was exactly the reason why she befriended Soojoo. From the outside, her friend was an ultimate ulzzang type: beautiful face, long legs, skinny waist, bright skin, and soft, long hair. But inside, she was just as random as Jisoo. She was never afraid to show that she was having a great time.

"Talking about boys, you as an idol get to meet a lot of cute boys from different groups, right? You're luckier than me, eh?" Soojoo raised her brow suggestively, teasing Jisoo but Jisoo quickly shook her head.

"That's the thing. They are all boys. I don't date boys."

"Come on, there must be someone! The manly ones." Soojoo tapped the table repeatedly.

Jisoo was quiet for a moment as she pursed her lips and looked away, a gesture she did whenever she was thinking. At that moment, a certain man that she had never stopped liking appeared in her head, but she decided not to mention his name to her friend today, absolutely not. So she came up with a different list:

"Well, apart from TVXQ Changmin, Astro's Eunwoo is really beautiful in real life, jinjja, I thought it was makeup or something but his face is just...just like that. All natural. That's one. And..GOT7 JB, Shinee Taemin.." Jisoo paused, thinking hard. "Maybe that's it."

Soojoo pursed her lips. "Anyone from EXO? Kai and Sehun are quite popular, many of my friends love them."

"Not exactly my type." Jisoo said. Soojoo stared at her for a while without saying anything. The silence broke when the waitress came to serve their food.

"Thanks for the food!" Jisoo exclaimed.

"Thanks for the food!" Soojoo said back. Both of them smiled before they ate their food.

Jisoo happily ate the food, not because the food was delicious but because she ate with someone special. Soojoo had been her friends for a long time, they'd seen each other grow up. From boyish Soojoo and Jisoo to ulzzang Soojoo and Jisoo. They tried to hold back a bit when they were in this luxurious restaurant but the real Soojoo and Jisoo were super loud whenever they were together.

Blackpink members always had a special place in her heart, but she only shared almost everything about her to Soojoo.

"For an expensive restaurant, their risotto is just slightly above average." Soojoo commented, as if she was a food critics. Jisoo agreed.

"Do you remember the pasta restaurant that we used to go? The small one, owned by a young married couple. That's the best pasta I've ever eaten!" Jisoo said.

"Oh my God! I definitely remembered! But I'm sure the young couple isn't young anymore." Soojoo beamed. "I remember the wife was always complimenting both of us. Oh, neomu yeppeo! even though we didn't even wear makeup. I guess she was just being nice." Jisoo added.

"Oh! I really miss the place. I haven't been there for years! Maybe we should go there sometimes. I hope the place is still there." Soojoo paused to eat her food before she continued, "We used to say that we want to be happily married like that. The husband always has this mature vibe, you know right? And his eyes are always so kind. The wife is really cheerful and funny. They have an opposite personality but they complement each other."

Jisoo nodded in excitement. "True, their restaurant isn't that big, but they decorate it nicely. And it feels like the place has become their own world. When you enter the restaurant, it isn't planet earth anymore, it's Lee planet." Jisoo mentioned the couple's last name.

"Wah, what a memory." Soojoo then ate a spoonful of risotto. "By the way, I saw you on the TV, hosting Inkigayo." She started a conversation.

Alright, this is a really dangerous topic. I have to be extra careful. "Yeah? Don't you think I did a good job?" Jisoo raised her thumbs. Soojoo shuddered.

"Nu-uh, I'm not used to the shy, cutesy Jisoo." Soojoo made a face, while Jisoo stuck out her tongue at her. "But you three have a really good chemistry. You, alone, will look awkward, but together you guys are fun."

"Oho~ That's the nicest compliment you have ever said to me." Jisoo gave her a thumbs up.

"And one of your colleague is quite handsome. I don't remember his name. Junho? Junyoung? Anyway, it starts with J. If you could be so kind to me, why don't you introduce him to me?" Soojoo said, she rested her hands on the ebony table, waiting for Jisoo to answer her.

Jisoo's eyebrows twitched, as she felt a little pang of jealousy. She couldn't deny that Soojoo was a beautiful girl, she even thought her friend was much more beautiful than her. Jinyoung would definitely like her.

"Well, of course."

"Really? Do you have his number?" Soojoo's lips curved into a wide smile. Jisoo gave her a half-smile.

"Ah, um..I'll have to ask him first before I can give it to you." Jisoo said, though her voice was a bit lower. Soojoo didn't reply at first, she was looking at Jisoo with her big, round eyes, judging her.

"Nah, I'm just kidding. You don't have to be so tense."

"Aniya, gwenchana. I'll ask him." Jisoo said, trying to smile.

"Yah, Jisoo-yah. How long have we been friends?" Soojoo asked. Jisoo tilted her head, doing the math to count the years they've been together. "Almost 10 years?"

"Majayo. Being friends for that long, do you think I'm stupid enough to not realize that my friend, right here, is liking someone. Jinjja." Soojoo smiled teasingly. "The first time I watch the broadcast, I can see it right away."

"Wha-"

"I don't blame you. Jinyoung is definitely your type. Tall, manly built, kind eyes, mature..the list goes on. But he is definitely that man." Soojoo interrupted, she was now smiling from ear to ear, proud that she had been successful in catching her best friend lying.

"You tricked me."

Soojoo smiled proudly. "Yup, I thought you'd tell me right away when I asked you about male idols. But you didn't want to confess. So I brought up Inkigayo."

Jisoo sighed. She thought she could get away that day. "I really don't want to talk about this. Not about him, but about love in general."

"I see. This is the problem of becoming an idol. No dating." Soojoo looked at Jisoo in pity. They were no longer girls. Young women, the fine ones, in fact. It was their time to fall in love, they couldn't help it.

"I do like him."

Jisoo paused.

"But I couldn't be with him. From the moment I like him, I have decided to keep it to myself. And I thought I could do it, but when he was around another girl, or when he didn't pay attention to me, I got really upset. And all those feelings, happy or sad, would never be delivered. I experienced it alone." Again, Jisoo pressed her lips hard before she spoke again.

"It's painful."

Jisoo told Soojoo about the event in Gaon, about her boss who drew the line between friends and lover, who cleared up the gray cloud so that everything was crystal clear. Ever since Jinyoung apologized to Jisoo, they maintained a friendly relationship. They didn't text each other any longer or call each other anymore. Most of the time their conversation was in the group chat. They talked about books or random things in the waiting room, but once they stepped out of that room, they wouldn't utter a single word to each other. Jisoo didn't even dare to call it a friendly relationship. It was more like a system.

"I see," Soojoo said, there was a hint of sadness in her voice. And she could see Jisoo trying to hold back her tears. "You really like him, don't you?"

"Like you said. He's totally my type. You really know me, huh, Joo-yah." Jisoo tried to laugh it off but her friend didn't join her.

"Soo-yah," Soojoo said, "be strong. You are a strong woman, you've always been. And it's not wrong to have that feeling. It's a beautiful feeling. It brings out the best in you. So, even if you have to hold it in, embrace it. Dream about it. If you really want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it." Her soft voice tried to comfort Jisoo.

Finally, Jisoo smiled. "Did you just quote Paulo Coelho? The Alchemist?"

"Yes, and you're the one who told me to read it. Shouldn't you know about this all along?"

~

After having a brunch, both Jisoo and Soojoo went shopping together. Both being a fan of branded bags went to one of the luxurious boutiques.

"You stop wearing Prada? Your mom loves the brand so much, right?" Soojoo asked, while she picked up a gray YSL Nano Sac De Jour while Jisoo took a look at another one.

"I still am. But recently I love this brand so much. Maybe I'll buy one."

"YG's lifestyle really rub off on you." Soojoo teased Jisoo, smiling widely.

Jisoo shrugged. "He actually told us to buy expensive bags, shoes, and accessories. We are a high-class company, he said." Jisoo explained. Suddenly, her phone vibrated. A message just came in.

Kim Doyoung (6:30PM):
Hyung, noona, I heard from my manager that we will have a get-together dinner next week with all Inkigayo staff. Have you heard? I can't wait. Since we're all adults, it'll be our first time drinking together!!

Jisoo gasped. A get together with alcohol involved.

----------

Hello, Chapter 11 onward is the start of a new phase between Jisoo and Jinyoung relationship. It's titled: Dream.

I did a lot of research to make this fanfic, and I even told my boyfriend this: damn, it's hard to become an idol. It's really possible for the agency to tell their artists not to interact with their friends from opposite gender in awards show or other public events. I've got to admit, we as fans have a really keen eyes, we notice everything. Even if it's just a small smile, or a suspicious glance. We saw it all (especially fancam master-nim). Often than not, it will ignite a scandal, so idols who date have to be extra cautious. Even though I like to watch all those secret interaction, I have to admit, it must be hard for them....

But anyway, I hope you guys like my fun facts so, here goes:

1. Jackson was sick during Never Ever comeback. Never Ever was released on March 13 but he was sick since March 11. They performed in one music show, but delayed the other shows to wait for Jackson. At first, Jackson was supposed to come back on March 19 but JYP extended his recovery days until March 26. They went to shows on March 24, but Jackson only joined them starting from March 26. Btw, the hospital is real but I don't know if Jackson was treated in that hospital. I just chose the closest hospital to JYPE building.

2. Knowing Brother is broadcasted every Saturday. The one Jackson and Jinyoung watched was Episode 67, featuring Henry Super Junior M and Han Eun-Jung. The episode is hilarious. Hehe.

3. Jisoo is really a TVXQ Changmin stan.

4. Soojoo is Jisoo's real friend that becomes famous after their mini vacation in Japan! And I honestly fell in love with her. She's so pretty. And she is mutuals with Seungri.

5. The outfit that Soojoo wears in this story is inspired by one of her photo in Instagram. Jisoo's outfit is one of her airport fashion, when Blackpink was off to Jeju Island.

6. No Longer Human by Osamu Dazai is one of Jinyoung's top three favorite books. The other ones are The Little Prince by Antoine De Saint-Exupery and Human Acts by Han Kang.

7. Jinyoung calls Jackson "Seun-ah" when they are alone but call him "Jackson" when they are in public.

Hope you like this chapter. More to come!