Episode 51

The Rebellious Fate - RoseHun Version
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The nature was getting dark bit by bit. The purple sky was disappearing from their sight. Still they are in the riverbank. His eyes were on her and she was re-reading them. The silence and the darkness was speaking on behalf of them.

It has been a month they met each other. Their longing hearts were so desperate for the touch of each one. The more love is greater; the desire for each other is also more.

“Let’s go back” breaking the silence she murmured. He nodded his head. Silently they walked back to the house side by side. He wanted to hold her hand. To feel the softness and warmth of her. But he restrained himself as the villagers were here and there. He sighed.

“Where were you two?” when they approached home, dad was there in the portico.

“We went to see the riverbank” she replied.

“I always tell you not to stay outside when it’s dark” dad complained. She smiled at him.

“She was with me, so not to worry” Sean interfered.

“That’s one of another reason” Sean sighed. He had so many words to throw but he knew he needs to tolerate.

“You two, sit here” dad said newly.

“It’s been a month that she is here with me. I brought her here because I believed the time changes things. Though you two made a mistake, the rectification should be done if it is possible. That is the purpose of bringing her back here. However, every day she was sighing. Every evening she was in the riverbank, alone. I raised her as my daughter. I love her and she is still a kid for me. I want to see her happiness but what you two are requesting is against my principles. Do you understand?”

Dad looked at Sean with last words. He understood what he’s trying to say. He looked at her. Silently she was listening to him.

“I have heard, parents’ happiness is the happiness of their kids. Isn’t it true?” Sean asked in a lower voice.

“You are still stubborn” it was dad’s answer.

“You are the same” Sean said.

“Do you have a solution?” Sean looked at him. It was his chance

“Yes”

“Let’s hear it”

“Let us belong to where we originally belong” Sean said. Riana looked at dad. She was nervous.

“What do you mean by?”

“What I meant was let us go back to our legal families. I am saying this because you care about social norms and legal aspects.” Dad’s eyes widened. He was surprised to hear such.

“Are you saying me to cancel my adoption of her?” he asked shockingly.

“Yes” he murmured.

“Riana! Are you also with him? Do you also want me to cancel your adoption?” he asked with painful eyes.

“I am sorry if it makes you hurt, dad. But it’s the only option I can see as well.” Dad’s painful eyes widened more with her answer. He felt so heart broken. He remained staring at both of them shockingly.

“I can’t believe what I am hearing…” he said

“Dad, it’s only legal thing. I am forever your daughter. You know that” she said. Her voice was like a little cry. Dad stood up from the chair and slowly turned to go back to his room.

“Lose her adoption and gain me instead, Dad…”

Dad stopped at the position and turned back. His eyes found his son. ‘Dad…’ did he really call him ‘Dad?’ Riana stared at Sean shockingly. He really said that word. A small relief smile came to her lips. Eyes of father and son met after so long. Sean stood up from the chair and walked to him. He noticed the shock in Dad’s face.

“I am sorry” he said just looking at his old eyes. He blinked without a reply.

“I am sorry for abandoned you. I was selfish and self-centered. I thought only about myself. I am sorry for everything” he said again. He noticed the moisture in dad’s eyes.

“S...S…Son…” he heard that word after few seconds of silence. His voice was emotional.

“You have a family” he said again.

“I always had a Grandpa. I never had a dad after I left” Sean replied.

“I am sorry, son. It’s all my fault” Dad said helplessly.

“It’s me who gave the concern to adopt you to Spencer family”

“Past have gone already. After a long time we all are here together like this. Why don’t we focus on our present now?” Sean said in lower voice. Dad looked at him and Riana once again and sighed.

“I need time to think about it” he said finally

“Sure”

Sean remained silently while staring the way he was going to his room. He sighed. Riana walked to him.

“It was so nice. You did well” she said with a smile. He smiled at her sincerely. It was not that hard, to say sorry to someone. ‘I should have done it before’ he thought silently.

“I have brought blankets and pillows to the couch. You can sleep there” she said while walking to the living room. While closing the main door, he followed her.

Riana looked at him. He was so handsome in her sight. The night was making her wave so much in front of him.

He walked to her and caught her eyes. There was a battle in his emotions for her but he’s still hold on mode.

“Then…Good night, young master” she said awkwardly. He nodded his head and waited watching how she’s walking to her room. He sighed.

He sat on the couch and remembered how he talked to dad a while ago. He felt a relief. A little of his huge burden loosen with that conversation. He recalled how he called him ‘son’. A tiny happy smile came to his lips.

He looked at the door curtain of her room. There were no doors for rooms in that small house. He wondered what she’s doing now. Changing her clothes? On the bed already? Trying to sleep? His mind was so restless. He stood up from the couch and walked out of the house. The moon was so clear.

Riana jumped on her small bed but she couldn’t sleep. Her thoughts were very disturb. She took the phone.

“Sl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter