Episode 25

The Rebellious Fate - RoseHun Version
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

     

OH SEHUN ~as~ Sean Spencer 

and

 

PARK CHAE YOUNG~as~ Riana Ferdinand

 

................................................................................................................................................

 

Riana woke up with a headache and she noticed that it has been so late in the morning. The alcohol she had yesterday night must be so strong. Her stomach felt like aching and she almost felt sick.

Having a quick wash, she came out from the room where she caught Sean who was in the living room. He was in a rush of organizing some documents and a few files there. He has dressed as an official who looked totally handsome for the long sleeve blue shirt and the black trouser.

The memories which surrendered so far for the ‘alcohol sick’ just ran to her mind. She recalled what happened yesterday night with him.

Sensing someone’s presence Sean raised his head and stared. His eyes caught the girl who was just standing at her doorstep.

“I am going to the office. Get dressed, I will drop you home” he said looking at her. His expressions were totally blank.

“Okay, thank you. I will get dressed so soon” He noticed the friendly smile on her face. He surprised and was not able to imagine why she was so friendly when they broke up already.

“Okay...” he murmured.

“Can you get me a painkiller. I have a severe headache” Riana said once again. Shockingly Sean looked at her.

“Huh!! Ahh! Yes, Sure” he replied without being able to understand her reaction towards him. What he expected was something rude and arrogant but it’s totally the opposite.

“Mr. Loris! Can you bring some painkillers, she has a headache” he ordered him.

“Okay, young master” When Loris left, Riana stepped to him.

“Why did you tell him? I asked you to bring me them” She said making him surprised. He looked at her shockingly. What’s going on?

“Huh!!!”

“You should look after your sister with a care, brother… is this how are you going to do it? Don’t order others. Do it for your sister like a brother…That’s what we agreed…”

Staring at her face shockingly, Sean stood up from the chair. It was like something was just hit him behind. He just understood what’s going on there…

“I will get dress soon. Please drop me home” But, before he replied to her, Riana stepped away from him to her room.

Sean sat back in his original position and silently he remained while organizing his documents and files until she came to him. He realized what she was doing was what she said in last night. He sighed. There’s nothing he was able to do.

 

........................................................………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

 

Riana placed her head on the back of the seat while buckling her safety belts. The painkiller has not still made her relief. While turning the engine in the car, Sean stared at her.

“Are you alright?” he asked while moving the car from the hotel parking.

“I feel like sick” she replied.

“Should we go to a doctor?” he asked while looking at her sadly.

“No, it’s ok…” she murmured without looking at him.

“What is Ok? How can we go home like this? What will you say to Aunt and Grandpa when they asked? Why did you drink like that? You are so stubborn.” Sean shouted at the next minute. Riana looked at him shockingly.

“I will say I have a headache. Why are you getting angry?” She replied.

“Do as you wish. Don’t come to me when things are going wrong” He said driving fast towards the mansion.

“To whom I should go without going to my brother?”

The brake was pressed so hard to the point she felt like she was going to throw away from the car. Shockingly she stared at him. His firing eyes were on her.

“Why? Did I say something wrong?” she asked straightly. Sean sighed. He knew what she’s doing. He wanted to say so many things but none came from his lips.

“Don’t talk to me when I drive...” he said finally and start the engine again. She remained staring at him keeping her head on the back seat.

“Don’t look at me” she heard he said again.

“Why? Am I uncomfortable to you? Why?” she asked with the same ignorant tone. Sean remained in silence. He didn’t answer her back or talk to her anymore. He drove carefully when he felt his thoughts were messing around. His heart ached one more time. But he didn’t look at her. His eyes were only focused on driving.

Understanding his silence, Riana remained in silence too. She didn’t want to quarrel with him while driving. What he will face with an accident? She scared about it.

When the red Ferrari was parked in the portico of the ‘Spencer Mansion’ Riana got down from the car and stepped to the house. She neither looked back nor waited for him. With his utmost hurting heart, Sean followed her.

“Good Morning, Aunt Clara” She greeted the middle-aged woman who was watching the television in the living room.

“Good Morning. Did you stay with your brother yesterday? I thought you would come home. We had guests yesterday night” She said.

“Yes, I stayed at the penthouse. Guests? Who?” she asked. Sean stepped to the Mansion and walked to the living room.

“Alex and his mom came here yesterday” With Aunt Clara’s words, Sean hurriedly walked to them.

“Why? For what?” he asked poking his head to their conversation.

“Oh, Sean! Have you also come?” Clara said with a smile.

“Yes, tell me, for what Alex and his mom came?” he asked curiously. Riana stared at the guy. She saw the nervousness of his eyes.

“Alex has told his affection about Riana to his mom. Seem to be, she is not much interested but she came here to meet Grandpa” Clara replied.

“What? Why doesn’t anyone listen to me?” Sean said steadily.

“Grandpa is waiting for Riana. Why don’t you both go and meet him?”

Nodding her head Riana stepped out of the living room towards Grandpa’s room. She knew she is going to tangle in another bush. She cannot get married to someone else like this. Not because her heart is with Sean but she’s a fake to them. And her father is in the village. Also, she has not achieved anything in her life. How come she just goes for a marriage like this?

“Riana!” Just before they entered the grandpa’s room, Sean stopped her.

“I will talk, Ok? Let me talk” he said. She saw the anxiousness of his eyes. She sighed.

“Don’t be. I will talk” She opened the door while answering him like that. Both of them entered the room of the Chairman where he was reading the morning newspaper while lying in his large armchair.

“Good Morning, Grandpa” Riana greeted him first while Sean followed her to the room.

“Very good morning! Oh! Both of you have come” Folding the newspaper and keeping it on the table, Grandpa stared at them.

“Grandpa, Aunt Clara said, Alex and his mom came here yesterday. What’s going on?” Sean asked first.

“Yes, they came. I said I have no opposition for them if they like each other”

“Why don’t you listen to me?” Sean nagged.

“Wait, Sean, Let’s ask from Riana first. Child, tell me, what do you think? Do you like Alex?” Riana nervously stared at the chairman. She woke up her voice.

“Alex is a good friend to me. He’s kind and caring. But, I have not ever thought about him in a different way, grandpa. Also, I would like to study a bit. I am still in my mid-twenties, So, I prefer to live like this few years ahead. Not only that, I met my brother after so many years, so I do not like to apart from him so soon as well” Sean listened to her words. He was surprised at how calm she was when she spoke like that.

“I understand what you say, Riana. Noticing how you see Alex as a good kind and caring friend, I think it will be a basement for your relationship with him in the future. I know there are boys out there but Alex is someone we know from childhood and he’s not a bad person. Since you are Sean’s sister, I want to care about you as well. That’s why I asked” Grandpa explained.

“I know grandpa.” Riana calmly replied when Sean listened to their conversation silently.

“Meeting your brother recently is one of an important moment in your life. I agree with that. But, your life also needs to be arranged. He’s here and he will be there for you always. So, you should not worry about it. Therefore, I think give some time and realize your heart. When you spend your time with Alex, you will understand him. Am I right?” Riana remained dumbly staring at grandpa. She was not able to answer his question.

“Why are you so keen her to have a relationship with Alex? Is it because of the business?” Sean interrupted in between while realizing their silence.

“What?”

“Since Alex’s family is one of our shareholders, do you want to merge them with us through this marriage, grandpa?” Sean asked in a straight tough voice. It seemed to be grandpa’s face got darkened suddenly. It was like he was caught.

“What are you talking?” trying to pretend at his best grandpa shouted at him.

“Grandpa, listen! Don’t force her to marry Alex if you think this matter in company aspect” Sean said. Riana listened to their conversation shockingly.

“You are misunderstood. Alex’s a good match for her. She’s now family, so, we need to look after her” trying to win them again, Grandpa said with a smile.

“And Sean! So soon, I am going to announce officially about her. Our shareholders should know that we have a new family member. So, I am going to include her in our family registry as the daughter of this family.

Sean’s mouth opened and eyes brows raised. He was not able to believe what he heard. His memory ran back a marathon.

“Orian, I am going to add the little girl to our family registry in the next week just after the marriage”

“Sean!” With grandpa’s words, he came back to the reality. He felt like his head was spinning. Ten years back, he lost her to his family registry and again ten years after he’s again going to lose her to the family registry. It was like the history is about to repeat. They must have been fated to siblings…

“Sean! Did you hear what I said?” Grandpa asked again. Riana looked at the guy next to her. She saw the shocking dark shades in his face. And she understood what’s going to happen.

“What’s the urgency?” Sean asked.

“It’s not urgent. She’s here with us more than six months now. So, I think it’s the time”

“Grandpa, let’s talk about this later. I need to go now” He said when he was not able to figure out what to do.

“Okay… by the way, free your schedule tomorrow. We all are going out” Grandpa informed.

“Going out? Where?”

“A family day out”

“I am not interested” It was his answer.

“You must be here, Sean. That’s final” With Grandpa’s final words, Sean stepped out of the room.

“Excuse me, grandpa” Riana walked out from the room. He was going out of the main door hurriedly. Riana ran behind him.

“Wait” she shouted. In the parking slot, Sean stopped and turned back.

“Where are you going?” she asked stopping in front of him.

“Why?”

“Don’t you think we should talk?” she asked again.

“No, I don’t think so” His stubborn words hit her.

“Really? Don’t we have anything to talk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter