Episode 35

The Rebellious Fate - RoseHun Version
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She was still on the bed. Just lying there dumbly while looking at the sunrise which was coming to the room. She was thinking…yes, thinking hard…Though anything is not clear, she’s trying her to best analyze.

The sound of opening the door of the room! And his footsteps towards the bed!

Riana closed her eyes. Though she didn’t do any wrong, she felt like embarrassing facing him strangely.

Sean walked to the bed. The rose scent bed which was decorated for their first night. And those petals have gone withered just like his heart. Her eyes were closed. But her face looked tired. He sat on the bed and stared at her. She was sleeping while hugging a pillow on her chest. He sighed silently. But she must have heard it for sure. He slowly stood up from the bed and stepped out. But!

His hand was caught suddenly.

Sean stopped and looked back. She was holding his hand while staring at him. He sat on the bed again.

“Good Morning! Young master!” She said slowly taking her hand from him. There was a beautiful smile on her face. He smiled back at her.

“Good Morning!” he murmured. He watched her sitting on the bed leaning against the bed. And her pillow was still on her chest.

“Riana!”

“Mmmm…”

“Yesterday night!!!” he stopped the words and looked away.

“Young master!” she got his attention.

“I have something to tell you...” she said. He nodded his head.

“In fact, I was really struggling in my thoughts. Our marriage happened in a rush and I was really nervous. And my family doesn’t know anything. So, I was thinking to request you something but I didn’t have the courage. But I think you read my mind…” she said with a slight smile. Curiously Sean looked at her.

“Read your mind! What is it?” he asked questionably. She bit her lips. And he knew she was totally nervous. She took some seconds to adjust her words. And then woke up her voice.

“Sleeping separately” she murmured looking at his eyes. And she saw the widened and surprised eyes of him.

“Riana!!!!!! Actually!!!”

“No, No, I am not mistaken or anything. It’s what I wanted to request. So, it’s alright” she said with a smile.

“It’s alright? Is it really alright?” It was not he said but those words just jumped from his mouth. For a second, she stared at him deeply. And then she smiled.

“That’s not what I meant” she smiled at him. He sighed.

“Why don’t you ask anything?” he said.

“Ask what?”

“The reason why I didn’t………”

“Young master!” she interfered. “Just like me, you must also have your own reasons. So, I don’t want to make you in an awkward situation asking such”

Sean sighed.

“Then, are you comfortable in this way?” he asked. Without an answer, she remained a few seconds. But she needed to conclude this situation.

“I am alright. We signed on a paper like every married couple, but it doesn’t mean that we need to do everything which everyone does, isn’t it?” She asked bending to his eyes. He slightly smiled at her.

“And also, that fact doesn’t need to effect to our relationship either. Am I correct?”

“Yes, you are correct” he murmured.

“That’s it” While catching his arms she bent to his eyes once again. The warmth in her fingers ran through his veins without a delay. But the pillow which covered her chest just fell on the bed with her sudden action. And her see-through nightdress was revealed in front of his eyes. She noticed her man’s eyes were suddenly lowered towards her transparent blossoms. And a sudden anxiousness just haunted her. She bit her lower lip and hurriedly caught the pillow and covered her again.

Just once, he stared at her eyes. They were completely nervous and excited. His heart was thumping like an engine and he felt like frozen in front of her. Hurriedly, he stood up from the bed.

“I will make some toast. Come soon for the breakfast” he said taking away his eyes from her and walking away from her.

While hugging the pillow on her chest, Riana felt the exact moment with mix feelings and confusion. Her heart was beating so high. She leaned against the bed hugging her pillow. She was like speechless now. All she did was calm down the situation and change their awkward occasion. But, how far, how long will they able to go with this? And she didn’t know. She felt like crying. Yesterday night she was scared that she would lose him of this continues and this the decision she has come out. But, as a girl, as just married a new bride, her expectations over their new life is slowly ruining just in front of her. But more than losing him, losing her hopes were much better for her.

Sean stopped at the kitchen. It was like his heart was about to burst with the tension. And the things she said! Did she really mean it? Or is she faking them because of the embarrassment of last night? But there is no way he can dig it. It was his guilt and it was his decision.

But, as a man, he’s totally uncomfortable with his situation. The fact that he’s not going to claim her as his bride destroy his inner-peace already.

What should I do? He asked himself again and again.

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

 

After the new appointment as MD of the Tango group, Alex was in the ninth sky. It was his sole goal. But the fact that he lost the girl was burdening him so much. Still, he was unable to imagine the decision which Sean took to leave everything behind on behalf of Riana.

But whatever it’s he wanted to see her just once. The day he hugged her at the penthouse balcony forcefully, his desire on her has arisen more than before. The fact that she’s married doesn’t count or consider in his mind.

He dialed her number.

After three to four attempts he got furious because she didn’t pick up his call. He, in fact, wanted to check about Sean. He wanted to see in his eyes how is the Lion lives these days. And more than it, he wanted to see her.

“Find them and report me their whereabouts” He commanded his new bodyguard finally.

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………

 

After Sean left with David, Marina stayed with her friend to assist her to arrange the new house. Both of them stepped to the bedroom and sat on the bed.

“Ria!” she noticed the fun and excited feelings in her friend’s face.

“Mmm”

“How was it?”

“What?”

“Yesterday!” she pinched her hand. Riana smiled at her silently. She was speechless.

“Just don’t smile, but tell me… I am totally curious” she pleaded.

“Let’s arrange the clothes” Riana tried to escape. But her friend was so quicker than her. She caught her hand dragged her to the bed.

“Hey! Is there anything you can’t tell me?” she asked sadly. Riana sighed. She turned to her side.

“Ok! What should I tell?” she asked lazily.

“First, how was it? the concept of the first night? And we decorated all those for you two. Did you enjoy?” Riana noticed the genuine smile on her face.

“It’s really beautiful. Thank you so much for your efforts” she said with a smile.

“Then, after that? How was it? How was he? Were you happy with him? Was he gentle or rough?” Riana became speechless once again. She hit her hand and stood up.

“Fold those clothes soon. We need to finish this soon. There are lots to do” she said ignoring her words.

“You cunning fox! Hiding things from me…Ok..Ok…” Marina laughed at him. But her attention goes somewhere else. And her eyes became questionable.

“Riana!”

“Mmmm”

“Where are his clothes? And here there is nothing belongs to him” Riana stuck at the spot. She remained while folding her clothes silently. She didn’t know what to tell her. Marina remained shockingly staring at her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter