Episode 24

The Rebellious Fate - RoseHun Version
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

     

 

OH SEHUN ~as~ Sean Spencer 

and

 

PARK CHAE YOUNG~as~ Riana Ferdinand  

 

.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

“Why did you ask us to gather around? Is something important?” Aunt Clara sat next to grandpa. They were in the living room of the mansion. Alex was there with the document in his hand.

“Yes, Aunt. It’s so important. I am waiting for Sean”

The red Ferrari just parked in the garden parking slot. The news that B2 has found Riana has already conveyed to him. Sean knew what Alex was trying to do. He’s always an ungrateful brat in his words. Knowing for what he’s going to face, Sean walked home.

“Here he is” Grandpa said when he saw Sean. While frowning irritatingly towards Alex, Sean walked towards them.

“Alex said he has something to tell us. We were waiting for you” Grandpa informed. Sean looked at Alex’s face. There’s a winning smile in it.

“Sean, I told you. Do you like to change your idea?” Alex asked.

“Do as you want, you moron” it was Sean’s answer.

“Sean! Watch your words” Aunt Clara shouted at him.

“Okay, Sean… Reap what you sow…” Alex said with another sarcastic smile.

“Alex, what’s going on? Tell us soon” With Grandpa’s words Alex took out the paper from the large envelope and kept it on the table in front of them.

“Grandpa, Aunt Clara, this is the truth. The girl who represents Sean’s sister is not his sister. Riana is not his sister. See the report, their DNA doesn’t match at least 1%”

Alex broke the news to them. But the enthusiasm he had was not able to rise up when he noticed the calmness and frustration in both adults’ faces.

“Is this what you wanted to tell us?” Aunt Clara asked annoyingly.

“Huh!”

“Alex! What are you trying to do here?” Grandpa’s rough voice was so high. Alex got feared at once. He looked at Sean who was calmly staring at him.

“Both of you knew?” he asked shockingly.

“Sean’s and his sister are not biologically siblings. I know that Alex” Grandpa said looking at him. Alex’s shocking eyes tended towards his directions.

“Then, how did you know that she’s his real sister?” He asked with the same shock.

“They have proved me that. You don’t want to think about it, Alex” Grandpa’s answer gave a sarcastic smile on Sean’s face.

“Grandpa, this is not right. Riana is not his sister” Alex shouted.

“Why don’t you prove it?” Sean stood up and walked to him. His words were stronger.

“Riana! You are late” With Aunt Clara’s words, all of them turned back towards the main door. B2 was there with Riana at the entrance.

“I am sorry, I am late...” She said while stepping to them. Sean changed his eyesight away from her.

“Riana! Sean! I am sorry. I never thought that your secret will come into the light like this. Since our Alex is so much curious, he has found it out on his own. And, Alex, you can’t let anyone know this anymore. Even though they are not biological siblings, still they are siblings in their family. Therefore, be careful. If things go bad, I will not forgive you”

With the grandpa’s words, Riana’s eyes went widened. She never knew that Sean’s real sister is not his biological sister. She stared at him but his eyes were not on her.

“I understand Grandpa. I went overboard” Alex said trying to be calm. He walked towards Sean.

“Look out Sean! There are so many things going on, right?” He said to him in a very lower voice. Silently Sean remained the same without answering him.

“Grandpa! Whatever it’s my proposal is still valid. I am going to speak to my family if you allow me” Alex said trying to be kind and gentle. Shockingly Riana and B2 remained the same listening to his move.

“I have no problem. You can discuss with your family” With Grandpa’s words, Sean’s eyes got furious at once.

“Grandpa, how many times should I tell you? This is not going to happen” he said angrily.

“Shut your mouth, Sean. Riana, tomorrow let’s have a small chat” Grandpa’s final words came to her like arrows. She shockingly looked at him and then at Sean. He sighed and looked away. Alex stepped towards Riana.

“I will see you later, Riana. We have so many things to discuss, right?” He said ignoring Sean’s oppose and anger. Riana didn’t answer him. She has come back to clear a misunderstanding, not to tangle into another bush of throne.

When Alex left, Grandpa and Aunt Clara stepped inside the house. Sean stepped towards the entrance.

“We need to talk...” he said seriously staring at Riana. She nodded her head.

“B2, take Ferrari and go to the penthouse. Keep the Axio to me” he ordered.

“But, young master, Car needs to do a service before using. I will take the Axio, you can go to Ferrari” B2 replied.

“I am going out. We can’t talk here. I don’t want extra attention. So, keep the Axio to me.” Sean instructed. Riana silently analyzed the movement of her love. His charm is his personality.

“Okay, young master. I understand” When B2 left Sean turned to her.

“Let’s go” Riana followed him towards the car park.

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

 

The entire ride was totally silent except a noisy sound in the engine of the car. Sean drove towards ‘Sea Lane’ and stopped the car near to the beach. He got down and closed the door. Riana noticed how silent he was. Following him, she got down from the car and walked towards him.

“Why did you leave like that?” It was his first question. Riana turned towards his side. She noticed the wound in his lips. It’s still fresh. She remembered what B2 said about his quarrel with Alex today morning. She wanted to ask about it and care for him, but she restrained. This’s not the moment for that.

“Young master!” her voice was calm. Not like yesterday, it was so gentle, so her gaze. Sean noticed the change. Curiously he looked at her.

“Why did you lie to me?” she asked staring at him gently.

“Lie? What lie?”

“I know everything you said was a lie. Caroline has gone abroad already. And the kiss! It was just a Good-bye kiss of her and it’s nothing to do with you. Regarding sending me abroad! It’s one of your plans which you were trying to use to free me from everything. I know everything”

Sean looked at her shockingly.

“Did B2 tell you everything?” he asked bit angrily.

“It’s not important. Tell me why did you lie?” she asked again. He understood that he was stuck at his own lie. He remained while thinking what to do next.

“I wanted to break up with you...” he said as the answer of her question. He expected a sudden change of her behaviors but everything was calm and gentle with her.

“Why? Why did you want to break up with me?” she asked softly.

“If someone says that he wants to break up with you, are you going to analyze it with him?” he asked knowing that he cannot answer her question.

“If someone says like that, then I will never question. But, since it’s you, I can’t just accept it as it is, young master” Sean listened to her words. He knew and clearly has understood that he needs to focus and hold his heart. If not, he will never be able to do this.

“Listen! I don’t like girls who come after me when I said it’s over. Don’t be someone like that” he said bit roughly. Riana stepped to him a bit closer.

“Are we really over?” she asked while bending to his eyes. His heart trembled without a delay.

“I am not over with you...” she said again remaining in the same posture while drowning in his eyes.

“Step back” he replied fast. Riana was able to understand his anxious eyes at the next minute. She knew it’s not over yet. Being a stubborn girl, she remained the same.

“If we are really over, why do you still oppose Alex’s proposal?” she asked next. Sean’s face got changed suddenly.

“Do you like him? Should I make it happen to you?” he asked fast. Riana sighed. For some unknown reason, he’s trying to push her away.

“I like you. It’s only you and you know that more than anyone. So, don’t push me away…” she replied gently looking at him.

“It doesn’t matter to me...” he said bit angrily.

“What? What doesn’t matter to you?”

“Your choice is not important to me anymore” Sean’s rough eyes tended towards her. It hurt her this time.

“Why?” she asked back shockingly.

“Because I don’t like you anymore” Riana’s eyebrows raised when opened half.

“I asked B2 to bring you, to settle the things with you and not to re-make up. We already have broken up so, there is nothing more for us to talk about that” Sean tried his best to translate the expressions into words.

“Why don’t you like me?”

She didn’t hear his words anymore because it was the sentence which hit her badly. Sean noticed the moisture in her eyes. But, he knew the reality. There will be no way he will be able to love her as a woman. Though they were not blood-related, she’s his younger sister not only to the society and family but in the name of law as well. A girl like Riana, who waits for her brother to appear in front of her for years will not accept him as a lover even when she will get to know the facts. And that day, she will cry more than today.

“I don’t feel you anymore. So, accept the breakup” Sean’s cruel words blew toward her way. More than a breakup, those words were too much cruel to bear. ‘don’t feel !!!’ how come someone handle those words in a heart?

“What did you say?” the fresh tear just jumped down from her eyes.

“You heard me”

“You are so cruel”

“This is me. You may not have known” he replied with the same rough voice.

“Since when?” her voice broke in the middle.

“What?”

“Since when you didn’t feel anything for me?” her tears started falling one by one. He remained while staring at those fresh tears. He was not able to answer her anymore. What else would he say to her?

She broke the gap between them. Reaching her hand out, she wrapped her arms around him and fell to his strong male chest. Hugging him tight she placed her head on his chest. She heard his heartbeat and she remained listening to it.

The sudden hug was so unexpected and uncontrollable. She was wrapping herself around him. Her fingers were moving on him and her small body was touching his entire male system.

“What are you doing? Step back” he said trying to drag her away.

“Tell me now, don’t you feel anything? Don’t you feel me, young master?” Sean listened to her words and they dig his heart while aching it at its best. Using his force and strength he pulled her away from his body and looked at her teary face. His hands were still on her shoulders.

“Riana! Let’s stop this” he said so gently for the first time.

“Tell me this. Tell me you want to break up not because you don’t feel anything but because of another reason. A reason which I don’t know” Sean remained while staring at her. His heart ached a lot.

“I will drop you home” it was his answer.

“Your heart! It cannot lie, young master. Just like your heart thumped when you hugged me all the time, today at this moment also, it thumped so fast. If you don’t feel anything why did it tremble like that?” she asked through the tears. He was silent.

“What is the reason? Tell me, so I can understand you” she said once again.

“I will drop you home. Get in” Ignoring her all the questions, he walked away and got into the vehicle. He looked at the girl who was crying there. He waited at the car for a few minutes bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter