Episode 50

The Rebellious Fate - RoseHun Version
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been a month when Riana left the village with her adopted father. It’s been so long she came to village. Dad returned to their old house with her. It was the house, they lived the house in their childhood.

She was in the riverbank and watching the sunset. Her eyes caught the beauty of the purple sky but she did not feel thrilled. Somewhere in her heart had a wound. It’s like her soul has been damaged. Whatever she does, she was not happy.

His memories haunted her so much. Though Sean phoned her at least once a day, she knew the mess they were in there as it is. Her plan & attempt was to change the mind of the dad. But seem to be Mr. Carton is also heart broken and stubborn. Her conversations with dad always ended empty. It felt like she lost everything in the life. She sighed.

“Riana” with dad’s voice she fell back to the real world. She smiled at him when he came and sat next to her.

“You always come here at the time of sunset,” he said. She smiled at him again with no words.

“Are you alright?” he asked again, when she was in silence.

“Hmm”

“What are you thinking?”

“Nothing”

“Did Orian call you?” he asked

“Yes, yesterday”

“What did he say?”

“Nothing” Dad looked at her seriously.

“Don’t you want to talk with me?” he asked.

“There is no point if talking dad”

“Why?”

“I came with you thinking that you will understand our lives with the time. I thought you would think from our sides. But it’s just an illusion” she said blankly.

“Riana, why are you talking in that way?”

“Dad, we are not kids anymore. We are adults now. We married to each other and we started our lives together happily. We were so happy with each other. We dreamt about our future and started work hard for that. But what is this? What am I doing here like this?” she said painfully.

“Riana, why don’t you see the reality?”

“My reality is this dad. I don’t care anymore what the society wants from us as long as we all are happy.” She emphasized.

“But we live with people. There are social norms. You both belong to one family. Legally you both are siblings”

“But in our hearts we are not” She knew there is no point of talking. A conventional and traditional man like his father will never change.

“Dad, I am here with you like this not because I can’t go back but I decided not to go back. Because just like him, you are also important to me. I don’t want to lose either of you.” She said again. Dad looked at her. He stood up from the spot.

“What do you want me to do?” he asked. Shockingly Riana stared at him. She stood next to him.

“Dad!”

“I didn’t bring you here to live like this. I thought you would forget things and move on. So tell me, what you need me to do?”

“Talk with him first and come to a conclusion” he sighed.

“Okay, One condition”

“What is it?”

“Ask him to come here and stay few days. We can talk then”

“Huh! Here!”

“Yes, here. He lived in this place. This is his home. What’s the problem?”

“But here, there are no enough rooms for grown up three adults”

“We can manage”

“Okay, dad, I will tell him” she said finally.

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

 

Even though the penthouse was given back to Sean, after Riana left he decided to live in the same house they both started their lives as a married couple. He was busy with restaurant and David was his strong supporter all the time.

However, there was a darkness in his heart. It is the feeling that he lost his happiness. After Riana left to village, he was all alone. As she asked him to wait for her without doing anything with anyone Sean spent most of his time for the restaurant. He waited a progression from her side.

He could have forced her to return to him but he did not want to do that because he knew she valued her relationships. Though Sean was not close with his own dad, he knew it was he, who raised Riana after her mom died.

He was driving towards the Spencer Mansion. Mr. Noris was calling him every day requesting him to visit the chairman.

Sean parked the car and walked towards the mansion. He found the chairman.

“You came?” he looked at his old eyes. He walked to him and sat in front of him.

“Why did you ask me to come?” he asked

“I thought you would come and take over the company again. And shift back to the penthouse”

“I have no intention of returning to either of them,” Sean said.

“Sean, how are you doing?” his voice was gentle.

“I am alright,” he said short

“Did I ruin everything?”

“You know what you did”

“I have lot of regrets, Sean. I know I was selfish but after all what I wanted to see was settling things before I die,” he said

“Your way of settling is very cruel”

“After I revealed about Riana’s biological dad, I didn’t expect Mr. Carter to take Riana back to his village and I thought Watson will step in”

“Mr. Watson is not a strong man. If he were strong, he would never abandon his wife and daughter in the first place. Moreover, how come you expected everything goes smooth after revealing everything like that? People need time”

“That’s what I am giving everyone else, Time... People will come back with their own decisions soon” Sean sighed.

“I will take her back anyhow. I am silent like this because she asked me to. But I am not this much patient normally”

“You and your father are just the same. That’s why this issue cannot be solved”

“What do you mean by?”

“You both are extremely stubborn. You both do not like to bow your head. You both want to settle things but don’t like to apologize and settle yourselves first” he remained in silence.

“I will do it in my way” he said stubbornly

“Come back to the company and to penthouse” Chairman said out of the blue.

“I don’t want to”

“Though how muc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter