Episode 39

The Rebellious Fate - RoseHun Version
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

........................................................................................................................

 

The world has fallen down on his feet. The nest he tried to build with her has already shattered for pieces. The love he poured has become something wrong to her and the life he wanted to share with her has become dirty.

The car was traveling in the empty night road without an aim slowly. There was no aim or destination he wanted to go now. His eyes were totally blank and his hands were shaking on the steering wheel because of the tension and the pain in his heart.

Like every time, he drove to the ocean. He stopped the car in the pavement and looked at the dark scary ocean blankly. A drop of fresh tear counted to the edge of his eye. While wiping it hurriedly he sighed.

“I imagined this thousand of times but I never thought that you would behave like this, Riana”

He murmured while staring at the waves.

“No, you are not a man to me anymore”

Her words repeated in his ears which ached him a lot.

“For God’s sake stop crying Sean” he shouted at himself while wiping his eyes roughly.

“Ring………ring………..ring…………” his phone started ringing. He sighed. David was on the line.

“Hello...” he answered feebly. David must have recognized his voice difference.

“Young master!”

“Yes”

“Are you alright?”

“Why?”

“You sound so weak” he replied.

“I am Okay. Why did you call?”

“Your wallet is with me. You have forgotten it at the restaurant. You said tomorrow you will directly go to see a client. So, I was planning to give it to her but I forgot. I am driving to your home now” David explained.

“! My wallet! Without that what can I do?” he murmured.

“Huh! What?” David surprised with his murmuring.

“Ahh! Nothing David. But don’t go home. I am outside. Can you come to Marine road? I am near to the beach” he said.

“To the marine road? The beach?”

“Yes, I am here”

“Okay, Okay. I will be there within ten minutes”

Without answering anything David disconnected the line. But he smelled that something was fishy. He checked the time. It was closer to midnight. At this time what he’s doing in the Beach? Is he with Riana? No, that can’t be. It’s not safe. And his voice! It’s not energetic. What’s going on?

David drove towards the beach. As the roads were empty, he was able to reach there within fifteen minutes as he planned. He saw Sean’s car and he noticed that he was inside. He hurriedly parked the vehicle and ran towards his best friend. He noticed that Sean was just staring at the ocean blankly. ‘Something must be wrong’ he got confirmed.

“Young master” Sean knew that voice. He opened the shutter.

“David!” he got down from the car and closed the door. Cold breeze wrapped around him.

“What’s wrong?” David asked.

“Huh! Nothing. Did you bring my wallet?” he asked blankly.

“Here it is. But what are you doing here at this time?” Sean looked at his friend. He was at a loss of words.

“Young master! Why? What happened?” he asked again. Sean’s helpless eyes tended toward him. The saddened and red eyes just recognized by him.

“Did you cry?” Shockingly he asked. Sean lowered his head towards the ground. Yes, he needed someone to speak. 

“Young master! Tell me… You can tell anything to your friend. You know that” he said shaking him from his shoulder.

“Riana has got to know everything” finally he said.

“Huh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What?” his eyes got widened.

“Hmmm… everything! She knows that I am her lost brother” he said blankly. David held his head. He couldn’t even imagine what would have happened between them.

“Young master! You need to explain to her, so she will understand. Just staying here won’t help”

“I did. I tried. But nothing worked. She’s in a different mentality and she doesn’t want to stay with me under one roof” Sean said in a lower voice.

“What? What are you talking? It’s just been a few months you have married to. You can’t live without her” David said helplessly. With depressed and red eyes Sean looked at his friend.

“Even you know that. Then why doesn’t she know that?” David saw shining moisture in those male eyes. He has never seen him crying, especially for a woman. His heart ached for his friend. He placed his arm on his shoulder.

“Young master! Look! Things are just hot right now. So, let it be…Don’t take her words to your heart. She must be totally shocked and mad. Give her the time. She will think and she will feel. Then you can take a step to bring back your happiness”

Sean listened to him. Yes, he’s right. He nodded his head.

“Let’s go to my place...” he said again.

“No, David. I am going to a hotel” he said in a lower voice.

“No, never. Don’t make yourself alone. Be with me. Let’s plan what we need to do next. Alex is also in his move. We need to be careful. He should not know. If he gets to know that you stay in a hotel, it will create opportunities to him.”

David explained. Sean remained dumbly. He understood his point. He knew the basic reason why he married her. Because he wanted to protect her no matter what from his family.

“I don’t want to be a burden to you...” he said.

“What are you talking young master? Don’t be like this. It hurts me when you say so”

“I didn’t mean to hurt you”

“Then, let’s go, young master…” David said finally.

“I will follow you then” Sean agreed at last. With a smile, David nodded his head.

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………

 

The night was long. The silence was too much to bear. The eyelids were aching and heavy with a severe headache. She was just sitting on a lonely bed.

She needs to think. She needs to analyze what just happened. She needs to decide… But nothing was happening in her mind. All she knew was she has trapped in a huge complication and she didn’t know how to untangle the mess.

 

“And, Young master, what kind of a person your real sister was?” she asked freshly.

“My real sister?”

“Yeah…”

“I don’t know” ... he said making her surprise a lot.

“Huh! You don’t know? What’s that meaning?” she was curious and surprised at the same time.

“At least once in my life, I have never thought her as my sister” he replied blankly. With widened eyes, Riana looked at him.

“How come?” she asked back.

“You don’t need to know” he stated.

The day she agreed with him to become his fake sister, it was a part of a conversation she had with him.

“At least once in my life, I have never thought her as my sister” Those were the words he expressed a few hours ago as well. As he stated, from the beginning of their childhood, he never treated her dearly. He rarely smiled at her and rarely treated her with kindness. But all the time when she needed, he was there. He was her protector. Even at their last moments together, twenty years back, he protected her till the final minute when she was injured. Riana looked at her thigh again. The scar was still there. She sighed.

 

‘Then, shall I call you ‘Oppa’? since your name also starts with ‘O’, I will call you ‘Oppa’ instead of ‘brother’….’ She was murmuring alone.

‘How come I am your brother? Stop nonsense. Go home. Don’t follow me’ The boy rejected her and got into the cycle. He saw how the little girl’s face has gone withered.

‘My mom said, we will be brother and sister, so soon’ she said looking at his arrogant face.

‘I don’t care what your mom plans, but you will never be my sister’ he said rudely to her. She bit her own under the lip and remained looking at him with a crying face.

‘Go home and stop bothering me’ he said again.

She recalled how he always was harsh on her whenever she mentioned about their sibling relationship. She never knew the meaning behind those moments. Just as he said was it because he saw her as a woman from their childhood? But, how come it’s possible when he knew that their parents were planning to get married at that time? She was speechless.

‘Orian Carter!’

She recalled his original name suddenly. She remembered that once back she was told by Loris that Sean was coming from an Ireland family and that’s why his name’s bit unusual as Sean Spencer. She sighed once again. No wonder she never was able to find him as he has changed his name. Newspaper advertisements, radio support, and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter