Chapter 19

The Rebellious Fate - RoseHun Version
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

OH SEHUN  ~as~ Sean Spencer  

                          AND

PARK CHAE YOUNG~as~ Riana Ferdinand

When the room was enlightened with the morning sunrise, Sean woke up lazily. The white bedsheet was a mess on the bed. A smile came to his lips. The pillow which was next to him was empty just like every morning but her scent was there. He was surprised about himself first. How he let her leave to her room in the midnight? It must be the most shocking part but now he knew he did the right thing. Because she’s the girl he wants to treasure.

Yesterday the entire night was like a dream to him. The things which happened in the swimming pool and in his room were like imaginations. He rolled over to the other side of the bed which she laid on. Her smell was still there. His heart skipped a beat. He wanted to see her again...see her small face and give a peck on her lips. He remembered how she responded to each and every kiss of him. She was like a candle which was melted by his fire. 

He sat on his bed and hugged his pillow like a kid. He smiled like a stupid while biting the edge of the pillow. That's not usual Sean...

“Knock……. knock………knock……...”

He jumped from the bed and ran towards the door.

“Good Morning young master, breakfast is ready” Mr. Loris was there. He smiled and nodded his head.

“I will be there soon. Ask Riana to join for the breakfast too” he said hiding his excitement

“I am so sorry young master. She left”

“Left? Where?”

“To Mansion. Chairman sent a driver asking her to come there to have breakfast with them. So, she had to leave”

“Why didn’t you inform me? You should have woken me up, Loris” his face became irritated suddenly.

“I am sorry. I also didn’t know until the driver appeared here” Sean sighed.

“Ok, then I should go there soon”

“What about the breakfast, young master?” Loris asked.

“Forget about it. She’s facing to my aunt now. You know what kind of a person she’s. I must go”

Sean stepped back to his room hurriedly to have a wash and get changed. With a troubling mind, Loris turned back to go down. He was scared of Sean. He knew how much Sean can be stubborn if he really wants to do something.

Because yesterday night, he saw how he welcomed Riana to his own bedroom…But. this's not the time to speak to him...

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………….

 

The red Ferrari parked in the garden. His panic and fast steps ran towards the mansion.

“Hello, Sean…” He stopped with the voice. A smile came to his lips. Ms. Clara Spenser was there. She has cut her hair short up to her neck and gained weight. She was in her middle age and looked fatty.

“How are you, aunty?” He walked to her and hugged her warmly.

“I am fine Sean… Let me see your face again…” she said stepping back with a smile. Sean smiled at her.

“You look so handsome, young man…How many girls’ hearts have broken by you so far?” she said looking at him with a laugh.

“Let me count and tell you later” They laughed together.

“Did you meet Riana?” he asked bit hesitatingly.

“Oh yeah! Sean…I can’t even believe that she’s your sister. She’s so naive and looks innocent…not like you” Sean listened so carefully. He knew he needs to answer very carefully here in after. 

“We are different, I guess...” he said very short. Clara nodded her head.

“Where is she now? And Grandpa?” he asked trying to change the subject.

“Grandpa went to the hospital for his weekly checkup. And I asked Riana to clean Grandpa’s room” She said without a bother but it hit him back.

“To clean?”

“Yeah…Why? Anything wrong?”

“No, it’s not like that…but, there are plenty of people working in this house. I wonder why you asked her to clean?” His face was not good at that moment.

“Oh!!!! Seem to be you have misunderstood me. Do not think I am trying to use your sister for household work. Since now she’s family, she’s allowed to look after the household. More than the servants here, she’s reliable since she’s your sister. It’s not anyone’s room, it’s Grandpa’s room. So, what’s wrong with cleaning? And, she’s in an age which she should get used to household work as a woman. I heard she has lived in an orphanage. Don’t worry, Sean… I will help her to learn everything”

He shut his mouth. What else can he say? There’s nothing wrong in her words but there’s something which bothered him. Even though it was not clear, he knew something’s wrong there.

“Ok Aunt…I need to take some files from Grandpa’s room to go to the Office. I will see you around then” he wanted to escape from her and see what Riana’s doing right then. He wondered how she handled the situation with Clara before he arrived.

“Ok, Sean…Let’s have a party soon. We need to welcome your sister in a grand way. See you around then.”

She said with a big smile and stepped out from him. He stunned with her words. So far, no one out there knew that Riana’s his sister and luckily Grandpa also didn’t suggest to do that. But holding a party will make others know about her. With a heavy heart, he climbed up the stairs to go to Grandpa’s room. Entering the room and closing the door he stopped at the doorstep looking at the girl who was wiping all the furniture there.

With the sudden footsteps, Riana turned back. Her eyes surprised to see him. He walked to her. Her heart skipped a beat by seeing him.

“Why didn’t you tell me before come here? I was so shocked when I heard that you came here alone. What happened? Did my aunt say anything harsh to you? What did you ladies talk? And this cleaning! Why did you accept? You don’t need to do this. Are you alright?”

Riana remained while staring at the guy. He’s always the bossy type but yesterday night, he was just a passionate lover to her.

“I am alright. Don’t worry, B….b…..bro…..brother……………..”

Sean stunned with her words. Something just hit him back. He curiously remained looking at her.

“Why? Bro....? Now….” he tried to question her.

“I will need to help to aunt after I clean the room. It’s good to have people around than living so alone” she said so calmly. He crossed the gap and held her hand. Dragging her slowly to him, he leaned against her wrapping his arms around her waist.

“What’s wrong?” he asked gently. His eyes were so emotional. Riana held back his arms and removed them from her waist. She stepped back from him. Shockingly he stared at her.

“I need to finish this fast” she replied in short. He crossed the gap again. He cupped her face tight and drowned in her eyes.

“Aren’t you happy to see me like this?” he asked digging her silence. Gently and calmly she took away his hands from her face making him shock again.

“I am happy...” she said shortly.

“Then? What’s wrong?” Sean asked shockingly.

“Nothing. We are not in your penthouse. So, let’s talk later… Mmmm?” she said staring at him. For the third time today, he held her hand. He placed his hand on her cheek and bent over to her eyes.

“I was dying to see you. There’s no one in this room. So, don’t be scared” he said drowning in her eyes. But! At once…. The door of the room opened.

There was no time for them to change their positions and hide from the eyes of the visitor.

“Alex!” Riana pushed Sean aside and tried to smile at the visitor.

“What are you two doing here?” Alex asked shockingly.

“I am cleaning Grandpa’s room and he came to take some documents” she tried to explain and it was totally awkward. 

“What are you doing here, Alex?” Sean asked strictly.

“I am here to take the extra key of Grandpa’s office room. Some documents have misplaced, copies of them are in his room” he said entering the room. Sean shut his mouth without saying anything.

Alex’s eyes drawn towards the girl and boy. They were like who was doing something wrong. Their eyes were so nervous and excited.

“But, what were you two doing when I came here? It’s not you were searching the documents” he asked curiously.

“Do I need your permission to be with my sister? Why do you care?” Sean attacked him without giving a second chance.

“I know, but…. still….” Alex stopped his words. What he saw was not something relates to sibilings. 

“Why? What’s your problem?”

Sean walked to him. Frightfully Riana remained while staring at them. Alex looked into his eyes. They were arrogant like always. But those eyes which were on Riana before were not the same. They were not arrogant or calm either. It was totally different which he was unable to realize. And the way he remained touching her cheek and bending to her eyes were totally different. He looked at the girl who was standing there keeping the wiping clothe in her hand. He noticed that she was totally anxious and scared for what was happening there.

“Nothing. I need to find that key now” he said passing Sean towards the Cupboard. 

“Riana, I am leaving then” He heard Sean’s words next.

“Me too. I am already done cleaning” she said trying to escape. Alex turned back and stared at both of them. There was something hidden behind their eyes. 

Sean and Riana left the room while closing the door. They looked at each other for a moment and sighed blankly. Without saying a single word or giving any gesture she climbed down the stairs before him. Something hit his heart.

Alex found the key and came out of the room. He saw Sean who was staring at the girl who was climbing down the stairs. He carefully looked at Sean. His eyes were doom and down. Alex noticed how he sighed while looking at the girl. Something different and strange bothered his mind without a delay. But, he knew it was not possible. They are siblings and maybe, they may have a unique problem to deal with. Instead of that, how can be there anything between them? ‘I must be crazy’ he thought silently.

……………………………………………………………………………..…………………..

 

Because of the finalization stage of the mutual project, Sean became so busy at the office. For the entire week, he was able to visit the mansion for a few days and it’s also for a few minutes only and it’s also to see Riana. But, because of the aunt, he was not able to spend his time freely with her. Just like the first day, she was extra careful when he tried to get closer to her.

The aunt was always with Riana. She was not that much annoying but she wanted to see her skills and habits. Even though she’s Sean’s sister, the aunt didn’t want to think in that way. She wanted to check on her and dig on her so much because she was not hundred percent sure whether she was able to accept an unknown girl as the daughter of this family.

“Sean!” With Caroline’s voice, he came back to the reality. She was standing in front of his large office table.

“Ah! Caroline! I didn’t see you were coming” he said trying to smile at her.

“I knew that” she smiled at him.

“Sean!”

“Yes”

“I am leaving the day after tomorrow”

“Really? Why? You said you will stay a few more months” he replied.

“Yes, I said as that. But, I don’t find any reason to stay anymore. Official work has already over and I think I lost you already too” she said with a depressed mood. He stood up from the chair and walked towards her.

“Caroline! What’s wrong?” he asked.

“Nothing. I know you have moved on Sean. I know you have no feelings left for me anymore. Don’t worry, I am not someone who will ruin you just because you are not into me anymore” she smiled.

“I know you. I am sorry if I have ever hurt you. You were and will be my good friend forever” he said with a gentle smile.

“Friendzone! Not bad” she smiled. he sighed.

“By the way, Sean… I have something to tell you”

“What is it?”

“Not here… let’s meet before I leave. Maybe tomorrow. It’s important, so, don’t ignore”

“I understand. Don’t worry, I will come. Just text me when you are free tomorrow” Caroline nodded her head.

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………

 

Sean came to Mansion around the dinner time. He was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter