Chapter 20

The Rebellious Fate - RoseHun Version
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

OH SEHUN  ~as~ Sean Spencer  

PARK CHAE YOUNG~as~ Riana Ferdinand

"Hey...I am here"

Caroline waved her hand to Sean. With a smile, he stepped to her. They were in a fancy restaurant booked for the lunch.

"Am I late? Did you wait long?" he asked while sitting opposite her at the small dining table.

"No, I also just came" she replied with a smile.

"Ok then"

"I ordered two cool drinks. What do you like to have for lunch?" she asked.

"It's alright. Sorry, I have to go back and will not have time for the lunch. A meeting is around the corner" he said with a smile.

"I see" she sipped the drink which was on the table silently for a few minutes.

"You are so silent today. Is it because you are leaving tomorrow?" Sean asked.

"No, not really" she smiled at him.

"Then?"

"Because I have something to tell you and ask you" her tone was serious.

"What is it?"

"I don't know how to start this conversation with you. Sometimes you will be furious at me and shout at me. But, before I leave I need to talk about this because we have known each other for so long" she tried to explain.

"Caroline, you know I don't like going around the bush, right?" Sean asked.

"Yes, I know. Okay then. I will tell you" she said sipping another sip from her glass.

"Go ahead"

"Sean! What kind of a relationship you have with Riana?"

He stopped drinking and stared at her shockingly. Her expressions were no joke.

"What? What do you mean by?" he asked shockingly.

"She's not your real sister, right?" she asked straightly looking at him. With widened eyes, he stared at her.

"What are you talking about, Caroline?"

"Riana is not your real sister and she's the girl you used so long back to broke our engagement. And, right now, you are in love with her. Am I right, Sean?" he froze and stunned. He knew she was not talking bull-. She was not joking either. And he also cannot take this situation as a joke as well.

"Sean! You can tell me" she said gently. He sighed while staring at her.

"What if your words are just assumptions and predictions?" he asked.

"People can't hide their eyes when they're in love" it was her answer. "At your house, I saw how you looked at her. At the shooting place, I saw how much you were nervous after shooting that kiss scene. I saw how you hid your eyes from her when you confessed your feelings to her in front of Alex and me. And more than that, I observed how you didn't want to spend your time with me like before. When she's around, your eyes always ran to her. When she's not around your eyes always searched for her. I got to know, once back you ruined a meeting and left to find someone else, and I guess it was her. The thing in your eyes for her is not a sibling feeling, Sean...those are the eyes of a lover. Do you still reject?"

Shockingly he listened to her. He was so dumb and astonished. He sighed again.

"I am asking you again, you are in love with Riana, right?" she asked bending a little bit to him.

"Yes" he murmured.

"And, she's not your real sister, right?"

"Yes" he murmured again.

"And, she's the one you used for win the deal with my father, right?"

"Yes" he muttered again.

"To where are you heading on my friend?" Caroline's words were so gentle to hear. She remained looking at him to hear his answers.

"Caroline, I am sorry. I didn't want to hurt you" he said.

"I know, I know you very well. I am alright. You know how cool I am. I am worried about you Sean. You are trying to jump to the fire" she said attentively.

"I know what you mean, but...I can't turn the things back. Until I find my real sister, I wanted to bear everything but I failed" he replied.

"She loves you as well, right?" Caroline asked.

"Yes"

"And both of you started a love affair already, right?"

"Yes" like a kid, Sean looked at Caroline. She sighed heavily.

"Sean! What's wrong with you? You should have waited. You can't do this. Don't you understand the gravity of this matter? What if Grandpa gets to know this? You know what will happen to Riana then? You will lose both Riana and the company" she said with a serious tone. He remained listening to her calmly. He knew everything she's saying is true.

"I am going to find my real sister no matter what. Then everything will be alright" he murmured.

"Alex is interested in Riana. His eyes always follow her. You guys will be caught by him soon" she said again

"I know. That was one of a reason I wanted to confess to her. I can't lose her to him" Caroline sighed with a surprise.

"I have never seen you like this, Sean" she said surprisingly.

"Me too. I can feel how much I have changed"

"I know. You have totally fallen for her. Don't worry, my lips are sealed" she smiled at him.

"Since I know one of your biggest secrets I can be richer, right?" she asked with the same smile.

"What?"

"Haha...haaaaaa... I am joking" she laughed looking at him. He sensed a quick shutter within him. Even though she said she will not let his secret to fly, he was not totally confident enough about it.

"Sean!"

"I need to leave now. I have lots to pack" she said looking at him.

"Yeah...Ok... alright, Caroline" Sean stood up from the table and stepped to her.

"Wish you all the best, Caroline" he said with a smile while reaching his hand out. She held his hand with a smile.

"Is this all?" she asked.

"Huhhh!"

"No hug?" she asked again. He smiled at her slightly and placed his arms around her lightly and gave a friendly hug. She knew it's the last hug she will receive from him. And sometimes this may be the last time she may meet him as well.

While breaking their hug, Caroline just broke the gap and moved to him. She placed her lips on his lips and kissed them while quickly holding his face. The moment was so sudden and was totally unexpected. It was taken a few seconds for him to understand what's happening. He hurriedly broke from her.

"My last time, Sean" she said looking at his shocking eyes.

"I wish I will never get jealous and do something stupid if I ever see you with Riana" she said again with a smile. Dumbly he remained the same.

"Then, I need to go now. Bye, Sean" she said while looking at his shocking face and stepped away from him.

 

.......................................................................................................................................................

 

"Wow! That kiss!!!"

Her eyes were widened and shocked. has already opened. Marina shockingly remained looking at the couple in the open fancy restaurant.

"How forward she is!" she said again and turned back to the guy next to her.

"Your master is a playboy, right?" B2 stared at her bit frightfully.

"What?" he said ignoring her comment.

"And you are also his trustworthy bodyguard" she said again looking at him.

It was a few minutes when Marina met B2 at the roadside. He was waiting outside of the car for Sean in front of the restaurant. But the unexpected kiss was something which made him scared. He didn't want outsiders to get to know about Sean's private life.

"It's their life. Just ignore" B2 said pretending to be ignored.

"But, David, when I saw my friend Riana with your master at the roadside back then, I sensed something fishy between them. Even though she said she will meet me again, she couldn't. I wonder what kind of a job, she does to become this much busy. And your master! I can sense something strange about him too. He was so close to Riana that day. He must be a playboy"

Marina said staring at the guy.

"Riana is doing well. Don't worry about her. And my master's super busy with his position. You are imagining things, Marina" B2 replied.

"Super busy with beauties" she sarcastically laughed. B2 stunned.

"By the way, David... Would you like to go for a coffee?" she asked gently looking at him.

"Thank you but I am so sorry. I am in my working hours right now. I am here waiting for young master" he simply said.

"I see" her face withered.

"B2, let's go!" With Sean's words, both of them turned back. With a pale face, he stepped to them. He recognized Marina at the first glance. And it made him shocked and afraid for an unknown reason.

"Hello, can you remember me?" Marina asked when he stopped in front of her.

"Yes, I know you" he said short.

"Is that your girlfriend?" she asked again with a smile.

"What?"

"She kissed you and it gave the impression like such" she replied. Sean's nervous eyes tend towards her.

"I need to leave" he said looking at B2.

"Yes, young master, please get in"

When Sean got into the car without answering back to Marina, her pride hurt a lot. She looked at David.

"We need to leave now, Marina" he said to her.

"You, rich guys always ignore the girls like us if you guys don't have a good use of us. I am really worried about my friend. I am leaving"

When David remained while staring at her dumbly, she walked away from him with a hurting mind. She worried about Riana who works for them.

.............................................................................................................................

 

It was a fine evening when Sean rested at his penthouse. He was free from work after so long. He was on the rooftop of the hotel watching the sun set. The ocean was blue and beautiful in his sight.

He remembered Riana. In a purple evening like this, he dreamt of being with her. He saw her last week and kissed her at the basement wine store in the mansion. But, after he met Caroline and got to know that she found their secret just observing him, he was a bit hesitant to go to the mansion and see his love. Because Clara Aunt's there and she's a bomb.

"Young master!"

With B2's voice, his thoughts were broken

"Yes, B2"

"You are so relaxed today" he said with a smile.

"Come and sit here" Sean said showing the next chair to him. B2 sat next to Sean. He saw his master's face which was gleaming.

"Young master!"

"Hmm..."

"I am so sorry, I tried my best and I will also but still I couldn't find a clue about your real sister" B2 said apologetically.

"It's not your fault, David. It's because I don't know much about my sister. And that's why it's hard to find her" he replied.

"I am trying my best. Don't worry, young master"

"I know you. But, David, I have to find my sister no matter what. If not, I will be in big trouble" B2 looked at him. Something was hidden in his face.

"What's that meaning young master?" he asked.

"I can't lose Riana again" he said shortly.

"Young master! You have not confe.............."

"I have, David. I am in a relationship with her"

David's eyes went to his eyebrows. His mouth opened and shocked on the spot. The scare which he had so far has come out already.

"Young master! But!"

"There is no turn back, David. We need to find my sister no matter what. If not, sometimes I will have to choose something over" he said looking at the sun who was setting under the clouds.

"What does that mean?"

"Grandpa or Riana..." He said calmly.

"What? No, no way young master."

"I know what you think. I love my grandpa more than anyone. He's the one who raised me when I had no one around. He's the one who healed me and educated me. I am not an ungrateful brat. But, yet, I can't lose Riana as well. I don't know and don't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter