Episode 34

The Rebellious Fate - RoseHun Version
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

He softly grabbed her waist while walking to the car. Riana looked at his face again. He was in his deep thoughts while walking with her silently. She just looked back at the Mansion which was just he forsook on behalf of her. Her heart filled with a huge respect mix with love towards him including a sadness as well. They stopped at the parking slot.

“Are you alright?” she asked bending towards his eyes. He came closer to her and held her hand.

“Yes, I am” he murmured. There was a smile on his face.

“I feel awkward...” she said while leaning back to the car body.

“Why? Is it because I left the mansion?” He asked gently.

“Mmmm…”

“Don’t be. We will be alright”

“We?” the question just jumped from .

“Yes, ‘We’. Have you forgotten? We just got married” he said bending to her face. Her earlobes got red without a wait.

“This is like a dream” she muttered drowning in his eyes.

“This is not a dream. This is real. Don’t you feel?” he asked back.

“Even standing next to you like this, is a dream to me”

“Then, it’s a problem...” he said with the same mysterious smile. She smiled back at him.

“Do you want me to prove you here that this is not a dream?” he asked approaching her like a playboy trying to . Understanding his move, she stopped him with a big smile.

“No, no, no… let’s leave now. If someone sees us, that’s not good” she said pushing him from the chest of him. With a smile, he stepped back from her.

“Then, get in...” he said while opening the door of the front seat. Silently she nodded.

The car was slowly moving on.

“Riana!” she heard his voice after few meters.

“Mmmm…!”

“Where do you want to go?” he asked so calmly looking at her.

“Wherever you go” she smiled while replying to him. A nice smile drew in his face.

“As we both of us are tired and exhausted today, let’s go home...” he said newly. ‘home?’ ‘go home?’ those words ran to her ears so freshly and strangely. ‘home’ their home…the place where they are going to live here in after.

“Okay, young master” he smiled at her. And then his hands grabbed her hand which was on her lap warmly. He crossed his fingers with her while holding the steering wheel in the other hand. His warmth began running to her veins bit by bit. And today onwards and forever, this warmth will be hers.

‘Ting’ it was the message tone of her phone.

‘I am home, Riana. Hope everything went alright at the Chairman’s place’ She read the message silently.

“Mari has gone home. She’s asking about us” she said to Sean.

“Tell her we are alright”

‘Mari, everything went alright and we are heading back to the place where he bought” she replied.

‘I thought he will take you to somewhere’

‘Why?’

‘What do you mean by why? For the honeymoon!’ A quick smile bought in Riana’s face. ‘This girl! Really! She thought shyly.

‘Don’t start again’ she replied.

‘Hey! I am not joking. Today is your first night. And he is your husband now’ ‘husband! A strange and awkward feeling filled her heart. She felt like flying in the ninth sky with that word.

‘He he he… I know, I know… Maybe he will arrange it later. Today is a rough and tiresome day’ she replied with a smile on her face.

‘If it’s a rough day, a rough night will be the best, wait for it, girl or just grab him! hahaha…hahaaaaaaa’

“This girl! Really too much!” The words jumped from . Sean who watched her time to time silently understood something from her blushed cheeks. He noticed her red earlobes and shy expressions while typing messages to her friend.

“What is she saying to the extent you have become totally red?” he asked dragging her to the reality. Riana looked at him. ‘He must have seen my expressions’ she thought shyly.

“Ahhh! Nothing! She’s just joking”

“Really? Let me see” he slowed down the car and hurriedly bent over and grabbed the phone from her hand. He was totally quick to the point where she didn’t have time to react.

“Hey!!!!!!! Young master! Give my phone back” she yelled while trying to grab it. But he was competent enough to hide it from her. While holding the steering wheel by one hand he looked at the messages with a wide smile.

‘If it’s a rough day, a rough night will be the best, wait for it, girl or just grab him! hahaha…hahaaaaaaa’

The last message caught his eyes first. And he looked at her with a surprised smile. She covered her face from both of her hands and then looked at him. She saw the surprised smile in his face.

“I told you to give my phone back” she complained trying to be pretended angry.

“Here it’s” Sean handed over the phone to her without saying anything else and he accelerated the vehicle focusing straight. The smile in his face slowly faded out but she didn’t notice it. Shyly and embarrassingly she secured the phone in her palm.

‘Is he angry?’ when he remained silent without a word, she thought alone.

“Young master!”

“Mmmm!”

“Are you angry?”

“Angry? For what?” he asked with a slight smile.

“Ahhhh! Nothing! I just asked”

“Your friend has so many weird imaginations, hasn’t she?” he asked while driving with a cool smile.

“Ahhhh! She is like that” she said simply.

“I see”

Without much words, Sean drove the vehicle to the new house which he has bought for them. He drove towards the small garden and stopped the car in front of the house.

“Here we are...” he said while staring at her. She smiled at him. Both of them got down from the car and walked towards the house. Just in front of the main door, he held her hand securely.

“From today onwards, this will be our home...” he said with a warm feeling.

“Mmmm…our home!” she repeated his words with a nice smile while entering the living room.

The house was not a big one as the Spenser Mansion. It was just a one-story house with two bedrooms, kitchen, living room and a bathroom. But it was more than enough for her.

“For time being, let’s stay here. It’s not big like mansion or penthouse. At this stage, I am able to finance for a house like this only” Sean said while sigh-seeing the house with her.

“Do not worry about me. This house is too much for me when I compare to where I lived before. But I am worried about you. Will you be alright? You are not practicing to spend life like this” She said staring at him. He placed his arm around her shoulder and smiled.

“You are my home. Wherever you are, that’s where I meant to be” he bent towards her eyes. The sudden chill which just passed in her spine gave a goose-bumps with his words.

“From today onwards, wherever you are is my home too, my only home” She murmured while watching his dazzling eyes. He leaned over and placed his lips on her forehead for a second. A smile drew in her face and her eyes caught his gaze.

“Is this our bedroom?” she asked pointing her finger to the room.

“Mmmm……..” he murmured.

“Let’s see” dragging his hand with her, she walked to the room. Her heart was filling with happiness. It was like she was in a dream world. Silently, Sean followed her. They opened the door and entered.

“Oops!!!” She was surprised. And her eyes straight away moved to him.

The room was decorated with red roses and balloons everywhere. In the mid of the white bed sheet, there were red roses which have been arranged in a large heart shape. The candles, the glasses and a bottle of wine was waiting for them in the corner of the room.

Sean’s surprised and shocking eyes moved through the room. And his heart skipped a beat. There was something which he has decided on behalf of her. Because there was something which he was hiding from her. He needs to make her ready bit by bit for their stubborn destiny and he needs time for it. Then, he will reveal the secret of their families.

It was true, they got married legally today. It was true they placed their signatures as husband and wife today. But, can he make a move on her hiding such a secret from her? Can he claim her physically as his wife while deceiving her like this? That was the fact which he was battling since yesterday.

But David and Marina must have gone crazy for a moment. As friends, they must have wanted to make their friends’ first night as so romantic and memorable like this. The scent of red roses was filling the environment so dreamy in front of them as they planned. But……!!!!!

Sean looked at her face. She was mesmerizingly looking at the decorations. His heart was thumping for her. It was true so far, he didn’t initiate any conversation with her regarding their marriage after they signed. Even in the mid of Marina’s jokes and David’s concerns, he remained so silent as he was unable to motivate her. But, now, here… at this moment, he felt like really helpless in front of her.

“Young master!” he heard her voice like in a dream.

“Mmmm!”

“You look disturbed...” she commented.

“Come. Let’s sit” he walked towards the table. They both sat next to each other and he opened the wine bottle and poured two glasses silently. While getting rid of the attraction for a moment, Riana stared at him so carefully this time. She realized something. Though it was a bit awkward, she realized that he was not in a peaceful mind. His facial expressions were disturbed so much and he was not looking at her eye to eye.

She turned to his side in her chair and caught his both hands.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter