Episode 32

The Rebellious Fate - RoseHun Version
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

OH SEHUN ~as~ Sean Spencer 

and

PARK CHAE YOUNG~as~ Riana Ferdinand  

 

     

 

.............................................................................................................................................................

 

 

One last time Sean turned back and stared at the hotel tango which was developed by his hands but he didn't sigh. He felt proud of thinking that he has become someone who was able to take a hotel to its prosperity which was going down ten years back.

"Young master!" The fat man in black came to him.

"Here is the key. Instead of my clothes, I have not taken anything from the penthouse. Do you want to check?" he asked from him when Loris, David, and Riana stayed behind him silently in front of the Tango Hotel.

"It's alright young master. I believe in you" the bodyguard said humbly. When they stepped out, David came to Sean.

"Young master! To where are you planning to go?"

"David, you go home now. After I decide what to do next, I will call you tomorrow. And, Mr. Loris, you need to go to the mansion. As I said, you need to be there and inform me what they are up to. Because I know this is just a beginning of Grandpa's anger"

"I understand, young master. I will do as you say"

"Same here, young master, but now, where are you going? And Ms. Riana?" David asked.

"I will take care of her. You two can leave now" he said firmly. Giving their farewells, David and Loris obeyed Sean's words as always. They believed Sean. They knew his capabilities. They knew he's not stupid.

"Riana!" he turned to her. She was there standing behind him with his luggage.

"Hmm!"

"Do you want to go to the village right now or Shall I make the arrangements tomorrow morning?" She felt the awkward words of him. Those words were full of hurt as well. She sighed.

"Young master!"

"Tell me fast. I can't stand here a long time" he said hurriedly.

"I don't know what to say" she murmured. Without waiting for a second anymore, Sean stopped a taxi. He carried the luggage of both of them and loaded it to the vehicle.

"Get in..." he said finally looking at her.

.....................................................................................................................................................................

 

It was a hotel on the seaside. Though it's not a large-scale hotel like 'Tango' it's a good one to spend a night. Pushing the luggage, he walked through the corridor to the newly bought room. Silently, Riana followed him.

She entered the room with him and closed the door. She waited at the doorstep with her luggage. Sean looked at her. He saw the confused and scared look in her face. He walked back to her.

"Here..." he showed his palm to her. There were two keys. Surprisingly she looked at him.

"I don't want to make you burden. I booked two rooms for tonight. Tomorrow, I will make you leave to the village. Until that, you can rest. This is room no 1005 and the next room is 1006. If you like, you can stay in this room, so, I will move to the next door. Tell me, which one you like?"

His entire face was totally blank. But there was a deep hurt in his eyes. She noticed it very well.

"Young master!"

"Why?" his tone was so direct.

"Are you angry at me?"

"No"

"Then?"

"I am trying to figure out what I should do..." he said. She sighed.

"It's already the midnight. Take a key and rest well" Riana looked at his eyes once. They were not on her. He was avoiding her eyes for the whole time. Sadly, she took the key to the next room. She slowly walked away from him and stepped out from the room while closing the door.

And it was like shutting the door of his heart...

...........................................................................................................................

 

The lights of the mansion were still on. The chairman was still in the living room. He was just sitting in his old armchair silently. But his eyes were open. They were focused on the large enlargement which was on the wall. And it's the picture of the grandson he loved so much. But, a few hours ago he left the mansion with a girl...and it's because of a girl...and he didn't turn back.

His heart ached while staring at the photo frame. Twenty years back, when he met him, he was just a little boy who had a high IQ and characteristics. Though he was a kid back then, he had a personality of a leader. And that's what attracted him so much towards the kid.

He remembered the day when he carried both kids to the hospital on that shabby rainy night. He recalled his memory how he carried the boy for the kidney transplant immediately and admit the girl to accident ward. His old memory knew that it was the day those kids met last time. And he knew it was him who separated them. And maybe, that's why he's suffering now.

On the same day, he had to take him back to his town because there were no many facilities at that small hospital as he was in his last moments and suffering highly with the pain. For him, there was no choice other than helping the kid to survive by taking him to the main city hospital for the transplant. But the mistake which he did was he was not considerate to inform his family. At that moment it was sudden and he didn't have much time as he wanted to save his life. But after that, even after the transplant was a success, his selfish mind didn't let him do that. It's because he saw the potential of the kid.

"Sir, Sir, where am I?" the boy woke after a long sleep. His eyes found a middle-aged man sitting beside him.

"Have you woken up? Thank God. How are you feeling son?"

"I feel so weak"

"You will be alright after a few days. Your surgery was a success"

"Surgery?"

"Yes, it went well. We are at the hospital" he said.

"There was a little girl with me. What happened to her? Where is she?" he asked remembering something fast.

"Little girl! Why are you calling her little girl? She's your sister, right?" man was surprised by his words.

"No...she's not my sister"

"Then?"

"She won't be a sister to me forever" there was a confusing shaded in his face.

"Where is she?" he asked again.

"Relax child. I will explain everything" The man narrated the story to him. He said how he found them and how he transferred to him to this hospital as he was in a serious stage. And the girl was admitted to the hospital to treat her wound in the thigh and the hospital will call

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter