003

(BxB) Our Story
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Our occurrence[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Jihoon tried his best not to run even though he felt himself near to faint as soon as he heard the news. Half an hour earlier, while waiting for Seungcheol with the dinner he prepared specially for the surprise, he got a call telling him to come to the hospital. Jihoon didn’t listen to it clearly as he panicked when he heard his husband caught in accident and in hospital.

Jihoon took a deep breath as he arrived at the receptionist. The nurse there stared at him waiting for his words. “Tell me where my husband is. Choi Seungcheol.” Jihoon talked through his panting. His anxiety from earlier seemed to come back and it maybe the early sign that he knew something bad is going to happen.

The nurse tried to calm him down and quickly searched for the name when Jihoon glared at her impatiently. “Choi Seungcheol... he’s still in the care unit.” Jihoon’s face paled.

“Is he...”

“Don’t worry, sir. There’s nothing serious. He will be transferred to the normal ward in an hour.” The nurse assured Jihoon. She checked the file again. “Let me bring you to meet the doctor in charge.” The nurse added. Jihoon vigorously nodded and followed her when she led the way. They’re walking to a room, which Jihoon figured it’s the doctor’s office. “He’s coming here. You have to wait for a while.” Jihoon nodded. The nurse left him in the room. Jihoon took a seat, touching his thumping chest. He inhaled.

‘Please be okay.’

Few minutes later, the door opened. Jihoon turned as he got up. A male in his age stepped inside, giving a smile. “Choi Seungcheol’s relative?”

“I’m his husband, Lee Jihoon.” The doctor nodded, welcoming him to sit as he sat on his chair. Jihoon thanked him. “How is he?”

The doctor smiled. “I’m Yoon Jeonghan, you can call me Dr. Yoon.” Jihoon nodded. “About your husband, he’s fine. A little injury and scratches due to the broken mirror, he lost conscious at the scene because of the impact. From the examination, his body condition is fine. He will wake up after the medicine wears off.”

Jihoon exhaled in relief. “How did it happen?”

“I got to know from the person that came with him with the ambulance said it’s the rider’s fault. A motorbike was speeding and crossed the red light.” Jihoon bit his lips. “He will be transferred to normal ward soon. You can visit him later, I will tell a nurse to bring you.” Jihoon nodded and thanked the doctor. The male just smiled.

Soon later, Jihoon faced the sleeping Seungcheol on the white bed. Some plasters stuck on his forehead and cheek. His right arm was bandaged but not heavily. Jihoon took a seat as he took the chair provided in the ward. He reached to hold Seungcheol’s hand. The little warmth seemed to ease his anxious heart. “Thank god you’re fine, Cheol. I don’t know what I will do if you...” Jihoon sighed and rested his forehead on their linked hands. He closed his eyes, praying for Seungcheol’s health. “You need to know the good news soon, so come back quick.” Jihoon whispered into the air. The calm breathing of his husband lulled him a little. The nerves that he had through the day seemed making him exhausted and now it came back hitting him like a wrecking ball. Having Seungcheol’s heartbeat as his lullaby, Jihoon fell asleep beside Seungcheol.

 

 

Seungcheol felt the numbing pain all over his body once he was conscious. He didn’t open his eyes yet but he already came to the sense. The scent of medicine caught in his nostril. Seungcheol tried to open his eyes, very slow as he felt its very heavy. The tiny cracks of white made him close his eyes again before embracing the light again. His eyes stuck on the white ceiling, it didn’t take long for him to confirm that he’s in the hospital. Seungcheol felt a jumbled memory came to him but before he could dwell long into it, a movement felt from his side. A brush of silky strands felt on his skin and Seungcheol turned a little. A familiar lock caught into his sight. “Jihoonie.” His voice was hoarse and low but it succeeded to jolt the guy up.

Jihoon was awake when he felt movement. He jolted as he heard that low voice. “Cheol. Cheol, you are awake.” Jihoon felt his eyes teary. He moved to hug Seungcheol one arm, resting his face into Seungcheol’s shoulder. Seungcheol didn’t move his limbs as he felt heavy but he leaned into the warmth Jihoon radiated.

“I’m sorry for making you worried.” Seungcheol whispered as his voice only allowed him to do that.

“I am but it’s not your fault.” Jihoon mumbled. He leaned back and gave Seungcheol a light kiss before went to fetch some water. Jihoon talked after Seungcheol gulped down the water. “I should call the doctor to check on you.”

Seungcheol didn’t say anything, letting his husband fussed over him because he knew Jihoon was really worried. The exhaustion was clear on his face and Seungcheol felt bad. The next occurrence was blur to Seungcheol. The doctor came checked on him, he answered some questions and then next later the doctor left leaving the ward for Seungcheol and Jihoon only. Jihoon was babbling but Seungcheol didn’t hear exactly. He moved his hand to squeeze Jihoon’s hand. “Babe, slow down.” Seungcheol said finally. Jihoon stared at him and too

Please log in to read the full chapter