001

(BxB) Our Story
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Our prologue[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]7 years ago

Jihoon stared at Seungcheol, eyebrows furrowing. “Come again, Choi ssi?” Jihoon asked the finance student in front of him, someone that he knew from joining the student council in his college. He’s joining the council for his extra credit while Seungcheol had been favoured by the lecturers in his faculty to be the next representative of his faculty for the student council. They had been friends for a year, working together and just that. But it seemed like the friendship was valued more to Seungcheol.

“I said I like you.”

“Seungcheol, are you aware that…”

“You’re a male? Yes, and I still like you.”

“No, I mean… aren’t you straight? You have girlfriends before.” Jihoon said still staring at Seungcheol. Seungcheol looked at him softly.

“It’s in the past, but you need to know that I’m seriously liking you.” Seungcheol took a breath. “Hell, I think I’m in love with you.” Seungcheol said with a small smile. Jihoon was stunned.

“Please, I think you’re confused.”

Seungcheol’s eyes twitched. “I know I’m not!” His voice stretched.

“Please, don’t try to play with people’s feelings. I don’t survive heartbreak well.” Jihoon mumbled the last sentence but it was clear to Seungcheol’s ears.

“Is that mean you have feelings for me too?” Seungcheol asked grinning.

Jihoon widened his eyes and stammered. “I- I did not said that!” Despite his protest, his cheeks were flashing red. Seungcheol raised his brow, gaining some courage to squeeze the truth out of the shorter male sitting in front of him.

“You like me.”

“What-”

“You like me!” Seungcheol grinned. Jihoon tried to say something, covering for himself as he didn’t want his secret to be let out, but cut off by Seungcheol. “I will show you how serious I am about you.” Seungcheol vowed.

 

 

5 years ago

“Where are we going?” Jihoon asked under his breath. Seungcheol, his boyfriend of two years, was practically dragging him to somewhere he didn’t know. “Cheol.” Jihoon called once again when Seungcheol didn’t say anything or stop. “Hey, slow down. I’m getting tired.”

Right at that, Seungcheol pulled Jihoon to stop walking. “We’re arrived already.” Jihoon frowned and looked around. It was the lake where they had their first date. Jihoon stared at Seungcheol with confusion.

“Why you drag me here right after we got out from the graduation hall?” Jihoon furrowed his brow. “We didn’t get to greet mom and dad.” Jihoon added. Seungcheol just smiled.

“They already knew I will bring you right after. They’re on the way.” Seungcheol said.

“Why?”

“Remember the first time we’re here?” Jihoon avoided to look at Seungcheol’s face. The memory made him shy. Seungcheol smiled and quietly cooed at the cuteness that he would never get enough. Jihoon nudged Seungcheol in embarrassment.

“If you aimed to just embarrass me that you bring me here, I’m leaving.” Jihoon said. Seungcheol held Jihoon’s hands tighter.

“No, I won’t allow you.” Seungcheol gave a smile. “You know I’m so happy that day.” Jihoon just looked down, blushing. “Our first date after you’re so hard denying me.”

“On my defence, I can’t easily trust you who was a straight.” Jihoon said.

“Is a straight.” Jihoon stared at Seungcheol. “But I was, am and will forever bend for you.” Seungcheol whispered the next part. “Even though it’s the other way around.”

“Ew. ert.” Jihoon rolled his eyes. Seungcheol laughed before cupping Jihoon’s face with one hand.

“I’m glad that you finally trust me and go on the date with me. That day brings us here now.” Jihoon didn’t say anything still blushing. He still remembered vividly everything happened in the past years. Of how he tried to avoid Seungcheol after the taller male suddenly confessed to him, of how he tried not to open his heart easily because he’s afraid Seungcheol misunderstood his real feelings, of how hard Seungcheol tried to prove himself these years. Somehow Jihoon was glad he gave the chance and here they are, two years still going strong and Jihoon hoped it’s for forever. Seungcheol’s voice brought him back to the present.

“I know forever word will be hard to preserve but I will try hard to make it true. I love you Jihoon and I’m convinced that I can’t live without you.” Seungcheol caressed Jihoon’s cheek. Jihoon shied away. “We have finished our study, graduated today and soon will be heading out into so-called adult’s world to continue living. And for that next step, I want to walk it through with you. Would you agree?” Jihoon frowned to Seungcheol’s question.

“Why? You thought after this day end, I’m going to break up with you?”

“Huh?”

“Well, why would you ask that question as if I didn’t want to be with you as we’re going to work for our living?” Jihoon said tilting his head. Seungcheol put down the hand on Jihoon’s cheek.

“Seungcheolie, ask the correct question now. We’re tired of waiting.” Jihoon turned and just noticed their parents were there watching. Jihoon blinked and blushed, he tried to step back from Seungcheol as he noticed how closed they were and he’s still shy with PDA even it’s two years already.

Seungcheol cleared his throat. “I was meant to ask, would you marry me, Lee Jihoon?” Jihoon’s head snapped back to Seungcheol and stared at the taller male with wide eyes. Seungcheol smiled and moved his hand out from his pocket as he reached for something. Jihoon saw something sparkle and he gasped. A simple white gold band was on Seungcheol’s palm.

“Cheol…”

“Just say yes already honey and we could have dinner to celebrate it.” Various of catcalls heard after the word from Jihoon’s mother heard. Jihoon blushed even deeper to notice that their closest friends were present there. Jihoon’s eyes met Seungcheol who seemed nervous waiting for Jihoon’s answer. Seeing that anxiety maki

Please log in to read the full chapter