Coffee Boy [F]

The 30 Day Taegi Challenge!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/n: I just realised someone has already upvoted this collection! 

Many thanks to Nithya for (upvoting and commenting) being such a darling right from the start. You honestly made me giggle in delight ^~^

Summary: Yoongi is in dilemna as to what the reason behind his frequenting the coffee shop is. Or, where, everybody but Yoongi knows that he's secretly crushing on the barista until he up (and it's definitely not because of his friends) and hands him his number.  

Yoongi liked coffee. It was the best when hot. It made soft shocks of warmth course through his body everytime the thick liquid carressed his lips and elated his taste buds. He felt at peace when it slid down his throat and calmed his nerves. Maybe that was why he always went to that coffee shop after morning classes. After all, it wasn't as if the cashier was so attractive that Yoongi was addicted to seeing him before his afternoon tuitions. Nope, nothing like that. He just liked the café and the taste of the coffee the barista made. He didn't like the barista itself, of course. 

It wasn't the way his name slurred off of the other's tongue, nor the way his lithe fingers clicked away at the cash register. It also wasn't the way his name was written on the cup in English with crawling characters. And it most definitely wasn't the way how the dot on the 'i' in his name had changed to a heart after his first two visits.

No, Min Yoongi didn't care about these things. He only came here because he liked the damn coffee.

~~ ♦ ~~

"So, you're not in love with him?" Namjoon asked, looking at his hyung incredulously. Yoongi just frowned and shook his head. "But, hyung, you talk about him all the time!" Jimin chirped. "Yes, Yoongi, I think you do have a crush on him." Jin smiled. 

"I'm not head over heels for that darned barista, damn it!" He nearly shouted, frustrated. He c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter