What Else Can You Serve Other Than Dessert? [F]

The 30 Day Taegi Challenge!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/n: SOOOOOOO~~~ HERE'S THE LONG AWAITED SEQUEL TO DRABBLE #7~~~ I don't know if it's looked forward to or not, though XD I mean, I wouldn't have made it but I wanted to and I really like that au for some weird reason and ok, I'll stop rambling. Wow, it feels weird writing long author's notes on Word...

Summary: The story of the waiter and the troublesome customer continues and despite burning (literally) hardships, will they be able to spend their first planned date properly? (yes, this has plot - at least I like to call it that - so, yeah, I don't really know how it will go). 

"Hyung~" Taehyung drawled, unable to stop from whining as he saw how long the other was taking. Yoongi just shot him a frustrated glare in answer and the customer beside him giggled. "Aw, your boyfriend's calling you, mister. Why don't you pay attention to him?" she asked, failing to hide the amused yet amiable teasing in her voice. "I have been doing that for the past two weeks, ma'am. I think I deserve the rights to do my work with concentration," he replied, voice clipped and professional. "Hah! Are you calling me a distraction, hyung! Are you insulting me!?" Taehyung screeched and Yoongi sighed. He bowed in apology to the lady he was attending and took her subdued laugh as an 'apology accepted'. "Insulting you? Not really. But calling you a distraction? Yes, I am." Yoongi answered as he came close to the boy in question. The other pouted and Yoongi lost. Sighing in defeat this time he brushed the back of his hand lightly across Taehyung's left cheek. "Because you are, Taehyung. You are a terrible and beautiful distraction. So distracting and yet so lovable, I'm at a loss of what to do. I do not want you to come here, I won't be able to do my work otherwise and would get fired. But I can't spend too long without looking at you and so I'm powerless to send you away. Please don't make this too hard for me." 

Taehyung blushed a deep crimson and shrunk away from Yoongi's touch, immediately shutting his protests. Yoongi turned back to the customer from before and was soon done taking her order and walking to the back of the restaurant. Taehyung was still staring at the tablecloth with a red face when someone tapped him on the shoulder. Looking up, he saw two men glaring down at him. The one in front of him was wearing glasses and had a rather scary look on his face. However, the one behind him was worse. The man straight out looked as if Taehyung had annihilated his entire clan with the utmost brutality in front of the poor boy's very eyes. If Taehyung wasn't a gang member, he would have been ting his pants right now. "You're Taehyung, right?" the man in front of him spoke. 

"Yes," he replied, not even a tinge of fear in his voice. Suddenly the man in front of him went down on his knees and his expression turned to one of a desparate schoolgirl. "Please date me!" he claimed and for a moment it seemed like the entire store had gone silent. There was no sound of the usual cutlery clanging, bills paid, low murmur of conversation, no sudden breathy laugh or chairs being pushed or pulled. Taehyung stared at the man for a whole five minutes. Part way through he was surprised the other didn't falter. Oh well, it didn't matter to him, anyway. When he had confessed to Yoongi, he had stood outside his house for three hours until the other came out to tell him that he felt the same. Taehyung inwardly smiled at the memory. His hyung confessing in the biting winter wind in the middle of the night was surprisingly heart warming. The sound of a door being opened pulled him out of his reverie and he realised he still had to reply. 

"No," he said monotonously. And before he could hear the other's reaction Yoongi was helping the man on the floor up and talking to the frightening pair. "Sirs, I would request you to get a table if you are dining or to wait at the counter for your takeout. However, if you have some business with our customer here –" he pointed at Taehyung as he said this "– then please take a seat at his table or resolve it outside. I hope you do not create a commotion. Have a nice stay." With that, he bowed and continued with his original path which had him standing at yet another table and scribbling down meal choices in his po

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter