You Nullify Me [F]

The 30 Day Taegi Challenge!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/n: Alright, so this happened: I was working on this chapter and inspiration decided to hit and then I'm working on Two-Faced all of a sudden and then I remember I haven't updated HMT in like, 5 years and so I think about going back to that story and writing at least three paragraphs because it deserves it and I end up working on LINO instead and I feel guilty writing about people who feel guilty and I think, 'oh well, let's go work on that promise for a friend' and only when I proof-read it I realise I don't like what I've written and in a bound of frustration, I ended up doing 150 sit-ups (cuz why not) and then passed out... only to wake up five minutes later for dinner. Honestly, I have to complete my Thailand packing and I need to go shopping but my life as a hikikomori denies me such privilege. 

Summary:  Where Taehyung and Yoongi are 'entities' in the imaginary spirit world of Gerugnome. Gerugnome trains and produces entities that provide feelings to humans. 

Min Yoongi was introverted, secluded, agressively alone. It wasn't because people around didn't like him but because he didn't like the people around. He hated to command the forces of impeccable calm when another warmth was lingering around him. Simply speaking, Yoongi was a calm entity. However, it wasn't the calmness you would feel when sitting on the seashore or listening to a bamboo flute. Yoongi was the entity of the calm that ensued before a thunderstorm, that silence after a broken heart, that peace which only comes with a realisation that you'll never get the person, at whose funeral you've been crying, back. Yoongi was the epitome of collected motions and stone cold faces. His entry brought a chill to the House of Gerugnome and his exit welcomed sighs of relief. It had been three years since he had become such a hateful entity but he didn't mind. In fact, he even liked it. After all, when you're alone, you don't have anyone close to you that you could hurt.

And then, he met Taehyung. It was one one of those cold-cold days where everything was just freezing. He had been in a meeting. The House of Gerugnome was holding a conference and passing out the latest assignments and some  (excuse his harsh language, but that entity deserved it) thought that Yoongi was not competent enough. That would have been fine but apparently many others agreed and Head thought they were right as Yoongi was dead cold and plain scary. And so, Yoongi threw the room his most menacing glare, snatched off the assignment paper and stormed out. Literally. (Though that one guy in the back was glad he always carried an umbrella whenever he was forced to meet the pale male).

It wasn't going to be his 'good' days, Yoongi knew that. And he was right. As soon as he reached the funeral ground, he was already annoyed. It was the death of a famous person, not wordly famous but pretty important. Despite that, he noticed, not many people were sorrowful. His temper was being increasingly tested as he sensed a few of them actually being happy at the person's misfortune. He couldn't do anything about them but at least he could plant the emotions of stony grief as burningly chilly as fresh marble into the hearts of those who cared. He was transferring the cold, cold, way too cold waves when soft blue waves curled around his blue spikes of energy. He frowned, who was this person challenging him, trying to disrupt his work. He turned to the direction of the weilder and sure enough, saw a figure shining as bright as the sun and as warm as a high level Japanese kotatsu. He could feel the heat waves radiated off from the entity and his frown deepened. He momentarily stopped and the orange waves of energy retracted themselves to the brown-haired man just as the icy blue spikes came back to Yoongi. He quirked an eyebrow in a silent question and the other let out a breathy laugh. "You actually are as scary as they say!" he exclaimed and chuckled once more at Yoongi's scowl. "Anyway, I haven't introduced myself. Hey, hyung! By the way, I know you're my hyung 'cause the Gerugnome people told me, I'm two years your junior, just saying. Ah, back on the topic, hello, I'm Kim Taehyung and I'm a warmth entity." 

"Go away." Was all Yoongi said before turning away and stretching his hands out again. "Hah! That's pretty rude, even for you, hyung!" Taehyung exclaimed and jogged to Yoongi's side. "Fine, I'm sorry, don't go away." Yoongi murmured and Taehyung was going to say 'it's fine' but Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter