Shameless Flirting (Can I get you with pick-up lines?) [F]

The 30 Day Taegi Challenge!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/n: YAY I'M ALL CAUGHT UP! NOW, YOU ONLY HAVE TO WAIT FOR 15th (today's) ONE SHOT!!! 

Summary: Yoongi and Taehyung have been meeting each other everyday at the bus station from the day Yoongi moved to his new apartment. And apparently, Taehyung is obsessed with pick up lines.

Min Yoongi had recently moved to a new apartment. Seeing as it was closer to his workplace and the rent was good, he readily took it without second thoughts. However, if he had known that he would have to face what he is facing now, he would never have agreed to rent it. And that problem, was Kim Taehyung. He had met that eccentric young boy by the bus station and on the very fist meet had been bombarded with pick up lines.

"Oh?" Taehyung said, "do I know you?" Yoongi had been ready to reply that they had never seen each other but the other boy continued. "Because you look a lot like my new boyfriend." Yoongi's eyebrows furrowed at that cheap remark and his nose wrinkled in disgust at the wink carelessly thrown his way. Then, Taehyung was laughing at his reaction and shaking his head. "Oh dear, I'm sorry, but in my defense, I couldn't help myself. So, with all seriousness, who are you? I haven't seen you around here before."

"I have just moved here yesterday. My name on Min Yoongi, nice to meet you." The other had enthusiastically accepted his hand and from then on, had met him everyday at the bus stop. "Hey, hyung!" he greeted as Yoongi got down from the bus. "Hey yourself," he replied, before slumping down on the bench for a brief rest. "Aw, hyung, are you tired?" And for once, Yoongi thought Taehyung was worried but-- "because you've been running through my mind all day." Yoongi sighed. This was never going to end, he better go home.

"Hey, hyung, I was waiting for you and started thinking--"

"A dangerous past time where you're concerned," Yoongi cut in but the brunette just laughed. "--and I realised," he continued, unaffected, "that, hyung, you're a magician!"

"Am I?" Yoongi asked, amused. "And why is that?"

"Because when you're around, everyone else, disappears!"

Yoongi sighed again. Their conversations were hardly anything hit pick up lines. "Oh, by the way, hyung, you always come home looking so tired. Aside from being y, what else do you do for a living." Yoongi frowned but answered anyway. "Well, I work for a--" Taehyung's eyes sparkled and Yoongi wondered what had brought about such a reaction when the said boy answered himself. "Hyung!" he exclaimed and Yoongi nearly tripped on the stairs he was climbing. "Uh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter