I still do (Chaelisa)

One shots from a Blink
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

!!! I HAVE MADE A POLL DOWN BELOW IF YOU WANT TO HELP CHOOSE WHO I SHOULD WRITE ABOUT NEXT !!!

 

The first day of school after the summer break is always hardest. Especially if you already know that the girl who ruined the entire last year for you most likely is going to ruin this one too. The girl that ruined Lisa’s was Park Chaeyoung. The lead cheerleader and miss perfect of the high school the Thai girl went to.

 

The two of them were known as rivals. The perfect cheerleader vs. the lazy rebel Lisa. Right now the first class was coming to an end and Lisa was sitting in the back staring trance like with a peaceful expression at the girl in the front. Her baby pink hair was falling perfectly down upon her shoulders. It looks so soft she thought to herself totally forgetting that she initially was glaring at her for the other students to that the fight was still going strong in the unlikely event that they would have forgotten about the it over the summer.

 

“Lalisa Manoban! Get your head out of the clouds!” A stern voice got her out of her trance and she looked up at the teacher standing before her. Giggles could be heard around the class. Lisa’s cheeks began to turn red as she slumbered back in to her seat. She glanced back at where she had been looking just a minute ago and saw Chaeyoung staring mischievous at her. Besides her the cheerleader’s best friend Jennie was wearing and evil smile. Lisa scowled at her but thankfully the bell rang and she stood up and gathered her tings before leaving.

 

 

Her best friend Jisoo was waiting for her at her locker.

 

“So how was the first class?”

 

Lisa gave her a tired look before shrugging her shoulders as an answer.

 

“Well mine was good thank you for asking.” The older said and rolled her eyes. She leaned up at the locker before continuing.

 

“Let me guess. This has something to with a so called cheerleader?”

 

Lisa just shrugged again which made the older sigh.

 

“Just tell her you want to end this stupid fight already! I mean don’t you remember when you two just to be…”

 

“Gush Jisoo please stop. I really don’t want to be lectured about this right now.”

 

Lisa slammed her locker.

Jisoo looked a little hurt but quickly got herself together.

 

“I’m sorry. It’s just that when I look at you, you just don’t look very happy and I think th…”

 

The older was cut of again this time not by Lisa but by the cheerleader Jennie.

 

“Ew it smells over here!” She said loudly and lifted her hand and pretended to wave away the air in front of her nose as she passed by. Chuckles could be heard around the hallway. Lisa clenched her fists to the knuckles got all white. This girl could use a hit or two she thought. But before she did anything Jisoo gripped arm and whispered in her ear.

“Don’t do anything stupid. We both know you are gonna regret it… Just go splash some water in your face and calm down before next class okay? See you later!”

She gave her a tight hug before turning around and walking towards her classroom.

 

 

Lisa looked into the mirror looking at her face with water droplets vibrating down her cheeks. She splashed on some more water. It did help

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter