Lisa's bad day (Jenlisa)

One shots from a Blink
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Good morning babe. Time to rise and shine!”

 

“Sweety?”

 

“Lisa? Wake up!”

 

“LALISA WAK…”

 

“Yoo calm down babe.. no need to yell like that”

 

Lisa slowly opened her eyes to find an angry Jennie looking down at her.

 

“Aw cute! Someone is a little grumpy.” Lisa smiled and raised her hands to squish Jennie’s cheeks but Jennie just rolled her eyes before pushing her annoying girlfriend off the bed. Lisa groaned as she hit the floor. 

 

“Go take a shower! You smell like crab.”

 

Lisa knowing Jennie wasn’t one to argue with in the mornings quickly got up to leave the room but not before kissing the back off Jennie’s head and then you best believe she ran out of there as fast as she possible could.

 

 

In her escape she overlooked the person she soon collided with. “Well good morning to you too! Did you sle.. WOAH!” Chaeyoung stood with open looking shocked at Lisa. “Good morning Chaeng what’s the matter?”

 

Chaeyoung quickly closed . Then she opened and closed it again. Like she was trying to say something but didn’t’ know how.

At last she spoke. “Well.. there is something wrong with your face… and your neck… and you shoulder…”

 

Lisa raised her eyebrow. What could that possibly be? She left a shocked Chaeyoung and proceeded to the bathroom where Jisoo spilled toothpaste on her shirt on the sight of her maknae. She didn’t notice she had spilled though because she was too busy looking at Lisa.

 

Lisa was starting to get annoyed. How bad could she possibly look? She was Lalisa Manoban after all. She turned to look at the mirror and “OH NO!” The left side of her face was covered entirely by hickeys. And so was her neck and shoulders. She mentally cursed. Got damn you Jennie Kim and your stupid appeal.

 

She looked over at her side where at shocked Jisoo stood still looking at her. Lisa sighed. “Well at least we like always don’t have anything we need to do..”

 

Jisoo once again spilled on her shirt before grimacing and facing the latter. “ Well… actually we have that fansign today…”

 

“… …!!!”

 

“Okay Lalisa calm down. You can save this. You got Jisso Turtle Rabbit Kim here to help you.”

 

Lisa was desperately drowning her face in foundation without it helping much. At last she gave up throwing the make up across the r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter