Movie night (Chaelisa)

One shots from a Blink
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yah! Give it back!”

 

Lisa just laughed as she saw her annoyed Rosé trying to get back the TV remote Lisa stole from her. “rrrrr!” Rosé growled.

“Uh you are such a scary kitten” Lisa acted scared. She knew exactly which buttons to push to irritate the redhead and it was working. 

 

The two of them where alone in the dorm which meant that it in Lisa’s eyes were Rosé’s responsibility to make sure she didn’t get bored. But all Rosé wanted to do was and watch Disney movies while eating popcorn. Therefor Lisa took it upon her own shoulders to get some fun and stole the remote.

 

“Lalisa Manoban your are being so immature! Give it back! Now!” Rosé gave her, a serious look which just mad Lisa crack up even more.

Rosé noticed how Lisa was distracted by laughing and saw her shot to get back the remote. She pushed younger girl back against the sofa but Lisa got a hand of the redheads close and it resulted in Lisa lying down on the sofa with Rosé’s body right on top of her.

Lisa was shocked and flustered by the whole situation and the older girl saw her opportunity and snatched the remote back. She quickly got up trying to cover her reddening face with her hair.

 

“Okay I give up. But can’t we at least watch something exiting like an action movie?” Lisa said sitting up beside Rosé.

 

“No they are so boring,” Was all Rosé had to say about that.

 

“Then what about a romance movie? Rosie?” Lisa looked over at the redhead who internally were discussing Lisa’s proposal. While staring at her she took in all of her beauty, which she often did. Without Rosé knowing of course.

 

“Hello?” Rosé waved her hand in front of her.

 

“Wh-what?”

 

“I said I’m fine with a romance movie” Laughing a bit at the confused Lisa who looked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter