Spin the bottle (Chaesoo/ a bit Jenlisa)

One shots from a Blink
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Who ever the bottle lands on have to…” Jennie paused midway through her sentence to come up with something really good. She smirked and then continued. “… She has to send a message to Jungkook (aka the hottest boy in school) and say she likes him.”

 

“That is just mean Jen” Jisoo said really regretting saying yes to play this game. Jennie had invited Lisa, Jisoo and Chaeyoung over for at sleepover at hers. Her parents were out of town so they had the house to them selves. Jennie and Lisa had been going around planning this for a while. The four of them had been friends through all of high school they had over time noticed how Chaeyoung and Jisoo always were flirting with one another just a tiny bit. But after waiting and waiting for one of them to make a move which they never did they decided to take matters in to their own hands. And tonight they were going to wingman the heck out of them.

 

“Come on Chichu don’t be so boring. It’s fun and beside you don’t even like him so what is the harm?” Jisoo agreed in her thoughts there were no harm for her. Jennie continued talking “And besides it doesn’t have to land on you.” And in that was the problem. Lately Jisoo had seen Jungkook make Chaeyoung chuckle in the hallways and she was afraid that if the bottle landed on her something could actually end up happening between them. Then Jisoo would most definitely catfish Jungkook. She had already made a plan about how to do it.

 

“Fine” Jisoo finally said with a big sigh but in her mind she was saying no no no. She shot a glance at Chaeyoung who just seemed rather bored by the whole thing.

To Jisoo’s relief it landed on Lisa. They all laughed while she was sending the text. 

“Okay my turn” She then said. “Who ever the bottle lands on have to tell a story about their ex.” Before any protests she quickly turned it around and it landed on Jisoo neither to Lisa’s or Jennie’s surprise. See the questions and who they landed on where all planned out. They had even spent multiple hours looking up on Youtube on “how to make a bottle spin so it ends up on a specific person”. Even the order they were sitting was thought of.

 

Chaeyoung felt bitter when the bottle landed on Jisoo. Just in general every time Jisoo had to talk about he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter