Jealousy (Lisoo)

One shots from a Blink
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung yawned “I’m tired I think I’m gonna go sleep now.”

“Yeah me too” Jennie said and dragged her feeds along the ground as she was to exhausted to walk properly.

 

“I think I’m going too…” Jisoo were about to say when Lisa interrupted her.

 

“Actually unnie. There is something I wanted to talk with you about.” Lisa had thought about saying what she was about to say at least a thousand times in her head.

 

Jisoo sighed “Lisa I’m to tired to make love right now.”

 

“It’s not about that… or I guess it has something to do with that.”

 

“Lalisa do you ever think about anything but that…”

 

“I like you Jisoo unnie!”

 

“Oh…” Jisoo said with a shocked face. The maknae’s words were not what she had been expecting at all.

 

“Unnie I really enjoy your company… but lately I have just wanted more than our lust. Maybe…maybe a romantic relationship?”

The two of them had found out a couple of motnhs before that they were both was in need of some ual realse but Lisa had also developed a big fat crush at her unnie.

First Jisoo was about to laugh but when she saw the serious look on the younger’s face she pulled herself together. A Relationship with Lisa? No way! She is hot but nothing more than that. Were the thoughts that went through Jisoo’s head.

 

“…Lisa lets sleep. It’s late let’s talk about this tomorrow okay?”

 

Lisa’s heart broke just a bit hearing those words. She nodded as a response because if she had opened she would have started to cry.

 

 

Lisa woke up the next morning hoping her unnie were ready to give her an answer. But the entire day Jisoo made sure to avoid being alone with her and so they weren’t able to talk about it. The next days went by the same way. Lisa’s heart fully broke when she realized that Jisoo didn’t want to more than each other’s late night release.

 

But Lisa wasn’t about to give up that easily. She had a plan. A plan to make Jisoo jealous.

 

 

It had been about a week since Lisa’s confession and Jisoo must admit she had spent a lot of time thinking about it. She had never before seen it as something they could be. “Girlfriends”.

 

Jisoo had gone straight from her bed to the kitchen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter