Fireflies (Chaennie)

One shots from a Blink
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day and the night never really liked one another. They were the definition of opposites.

The lady of the night Jennie with her emotionless heart and stone cold gaze guarded night after night the world from danger alone in her castle.

 

On the other hand was the lady of the day Rosé the most kind and friendly creature on earth. She didn’t need the sun to shine she was bright enough in herself. Everyday she would celebrate they happiness of life and light with the people and everyday Jennie would sit and watch alone from her castle jealous of the love.

 

What Jennie didn’t know was that every evening in the exact moments where it goes from day to night would Rosé turn around to look at her and wave and smile but the darkness would have defeated the light and she therefor never saw those sweet actions. Day after day she kept seeing the joy of the day. And day after day she would feel more and more alone in the cold night.

 

Rosé’s heart broke just a little more every time Jennie would not wave back at her. Every night she would lay down in her bed alone and feel the cold from the lonely lady of the night. Not only did they night bring coldness to Rosé’s and Jennie’s hearts but the coldness spread to the hearts of the people and in the darkness of the night they would go out and do horrible things to one another.

 

One day Rosé made up a plane for Jennie to notice her and warm her up. She went around t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter