Detective Jisoo (Chaennie / Jisoo)

One shots from a Blink
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a cold and stormy night. The rain was pouring down the windows. The dorm was dark except for the kitchen where a cozy light was shinning down on the four girls from a light bulb above their heads. But the light would not be cozy for long as the atmosphere suddenly chanced.

 

“Jesus Rose why do you always have to be like that? Huh?”

 

“Be like what Jennie?”

 

“So… So immature!”

 

Rose started to cry.

 

Jennie pounded “Oh little cry baby” She said in a mocking tone.

 

“Jennie stop that right now!” Jisoo said in a stern and shocked voice. What was going on with those two? She thought.

 

Jennie just rolled her eyes and stormed to her room. And then Rose stood up and stormed to hers.

 

 

“What on earth is going on?” Lisa said with a dazed look, as she couldn’t fully understand what she had just been a witness to.

 

“I don’t know” Jisoo said with her hands folded on her back while looking out of the window. “I have never seen Jennie act like that towards Rose.”

 

“Yeah she is like the only one she is actually nice to. I really don’t know what just happened there. And I don’t know how to figure it out!”

 

Jisoo spun around dramatically looking a Lisa. “But I know who can! I think it’s time for detective Jisoo to come back.”

 

Lisa smiled but it quickly disappeared again. “Then what will I do?”

 

“You can be my Watson!” Jisoo said and then Lisa smiled again.

 

Jisoo sat down across from the maknae suddenly wearing a trench coat and a detective cap that Lisa had never seen before.

 

She was about to ask where she had it from when she was caught off by the detective herself.

 

“If we want to know what happened we need to look back into the past!”

 

“Do you have any idea of what the two of them have done today?”

 

“Hmmm” Lisa thought hard. “Well I don’t know that but do you think it could be something romantic?”

 

Jisoo looked at her for a second then started to laugh. “Romantic? Haha no way”

 

“What are you two laughing about?” Jennie suddenly appeared in the door as she wanted to make herself a midnight snack.  It was obvious that she had been crying, as her eyes were all red and puffy. Hmm suspicious Jisoo thought to herself.

 

“Jennie come sit here for a minute will you?” She patted the seat next to her.

 

Jennie started to walk towards them but stopped and raised an eyebrow when she saw what Jisoo was wearing. She decided not to question it as it was Jisoo and she couldn’t expect anything else from her so she just sat down.

 

“Jennie” The oldest looked at her seriously “Can you tell us what you have been doing these past few days?”

 

The rapper thought for a moment. “Well Friday I got my nails done with Irene. Yesterday I was with Nayeon at the arcade. Today I was with Ro…” She cleared “With Rosie.” She suddenly looked very sad. Interesting Jisoo thought to herself.

“Did something bad happen at your little date?”

 

“*Gush* Jisoo I ratter not want to talk about it.” Jennie stood up and left before our detective could ask another question.

 

“Damn it” She mumbled and then looked at Watson. “You know what we have t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter